Fellas: The Ultimate Decision!!

Qurious

Im On 1.
you are playing Madden 07 on your PS2/Xbox360 (or watching the Redskins)... at the very moment that you are staging your comeback from 20 pts down to win a touchdown w/ the ball...4th quarter 4 mins to go....

your woman says to you... "we need to talk"

what is your response?!?!?!?!? :popcorn:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Qurious said:
you are playing Madden 07 on your PS2/Xbox360 (or watching the Redskins)... at the very moment that you are staging your comeback from 20 pts down to win a touchdown w/ the ball...4th quarter 4 mins to go....

"Move, B!tch!"

:lmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Qurious said:

After all the crap that that lying, manipulative, borderline b**** has put me through? I'd develop a sudden case of temporary hearing loss.

If it was an average woman? I'd definately pause and possibily turn off the game depending on how long that talk might take.

mainman

Set Trippin
Qurious said:

I'm trainable, I'm pretty sure I would pause the game and ask what was on her mind....

Qurious

Im On 1.
Chain729 said:
After all the crap that that lying, manipulative, borderline b**** has put me through? I'd develop a sudden case of temporary hearing loss.

If it was an average woman? I'd definately pause and possibily turn off the game depending on how long that talk might take.

tell us how u really feel :killingme

The game can be saved on your xbox and the game can be paused....

I really dont see how a man can say - "baby wait."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can I just say?

If a woman was so immature and self-centered that she'd interrupt a game with 4 mins left in the 4th to "have a talk", the appropriate response to her is, "NO!" There is nothing so important that it won't wait for a few minutes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Honey! Honey! The baby is choking!"

THAT is a valid interrupter. Wanting to indulge her internal drama isn't.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Qurious said:
you are watching the Redskins... ...4th quarter 4 mins to go....

Have they already manged to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Qurious said:
tell us how u really feel :killingme

The game can be saved on your xbox and the game can be paused....

I really dont see how a man can say - "baby wait."
I really don't see why the woman can't wait a few minutes. :shrug: The issue will still exist in five or ten minutes.

mainman

Set Trippin
vraiblonde said:
Can I just say?

If a woman was so immature and self-centered that she'd interrupt a game with 4 mins left in the 4th to "have a talk", the appropriate response to her is, "NO!" There is nothing so important that it won't wait for a few minutes.
It's funny as hell to me how you make yourself out to be the most reasonable woman on the planet... Please pass the blunt the next time we are together...:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
mainman said:
It's funny as hell to me how you make yourself out to be the most reasonable woman on the planet... Please pass the blunt the next time we are together...:yay:
I've got a witness - the one I live with. Now bend over:

:buttkick:

mainman

Set Trippin
vraiblonde said:
I've got a witness - the one I live with. Now bend over:

:buttkick:
I'm sure he says what ever the hell you want him to say by now.. And here we all thought the dentist pulled those teeth out...:ohwell:

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
"Honey! Honey! The baby is choking!"

THAT is a valid interrupter. Wanting to indulge her internal drama isn't.

WOW!!

how do u know its drama??

maybe she's preggo...
maybe she wants a divorce...
maybe she has cancer....

He should indulge her conversation at anytime she sees fit imo.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
WOW!!

maybe she's preggo...
maybe she has cancer....

None of the above are emergencies and they can wait.

What if you were watching the season cliff-hanger of your favorite TV program, with 10 minutes left in the show, and hubby comes out and wants your attention?

How about if you're out with girlfriends and he calls your cell to tell you he wants to "talk"?

I think any woman (or man) who can't wait a few minutes is selfish and short-sighted. Wouldn't it be better to let him finish what he's doing so you can have his undivided attention?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
mainman said:
I'm sure he says what ever the hell you want him to say by now.. And here we all thought the dentist pulled those teeth out...
Do you still have that stickie reminding me to kick your ass next time I see you?

Qurious

Im On 1.
vraiblonde said:
None of the above are emergencies and they can wait.

What if you were watching the season cliff-hanger of your favorite TV program, with 10 minutes left in the show, and hubby comes out and wants your attention?

How about if you're out with girlfriends and he calls your cell to tell you he wants to "talk"?

I think any woman (or man) who can't wait a few minutes is selfish and short-sighted. Wouldn't it be better to let him finish what he's doing so you can have his undivided attention?

Good gawd!!!

Well I think any man who can't stop a moment of recreation to attend to his wife's emotional needs at that very moment is selfish.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Qurious said:
WOW!!

maybe she's preggo...
maybe she has cancer....

So how would your man respond?

She will not be more or less preggo in 4 mins

She will still want a divorce in four minutes and if she is that starved for attention then I would tell her don't let the door hitcha wher the good lord splitcha :buttkick:

any anyone who has been diaganosed could wait the four minutes.

Secondly I could use the excuse I do not want to have a serious conversation while i am drinking:cheers:

JMO

J

juggy4805

Qurious said:

I try to talk and play the game at the same time. I'm gifted with that ability.