Feminists Reality On Dating

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hopefully she's banking that money.

Brewster's Millions ..... after the 1st 6 months can most sane people spend 60k per month

I suppose you could buy a 50 million dollar yacht and have a 60k per month payment

suckerberg has spent 167 million on his 1500 ? acre compound ....

phreddyp

Work it while you have it

The Wall is coming
In reality that is the hard truth.
Here is another one I was having a discussion with friend this morning .

We were talking about tattoos which she has where they are mostly covered up.

We pretty much summed up the conversation with, neither of us could understand why a beautiful 20 something girl would get arm and leg or stomach tats, when they are in the prime of their lives and most likely are the most beautiful they will ever be. The wall is on the way for them, are they so not self aware that they miss that Lil tidbit on life?

Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

Most likely the IRS will get her 1st.
I kept thinking - if I were young and fit - and a girl who whores herself and her body on the Internet was available for a date - nope. Sorry. Too weird for me and I don't share. And I sure as hell don't want every thing *I* do to be broadcast to the world.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Loud Mouth Feminist Claims Conservative Men Struggle Dating Because They Aren't Open Minded Enough!​

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My wife is a Real Feminist.

She went to a military college on a 4 year AFROTC scholarship in the late 70's. She graduated with high honors with a BSEE in 1981,
2 weeks after she was commissioned as an officer in the USAF, her 1st assignment was the USAF Institute of Technology to study for her Master's.
In 1983, her thesis was on digital image processing.

In the USAF and civilian life, she has been an aircraft avionics T&E engineer.

I have cheerfully made a career of following her career.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
American woman demands a $ 200,000 Dollar Engagement Ring. Filipina woman is happy with a 400 peso / $ 8 dollar ring

Filipina Give Hot Comments About Western Women Demands in a Relationship.​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I do not buy this, unless the dude spent a lot of time unbolting the motor, this is fake

BOP

I’m so hot, men are too scared to date me – I haven’t been intimate in two years because of my beauty, it’s so difficult

Despite being adored online by thousands of fans, it's a different story in her real life.

Now she's eager to find Mr. Right and put an end to her two-year-long dry spell.

"I haven't been on a date or had sex in two years, I'm not celibate by choice – I just can't find the right guy," she explained.

"My job hinders my love life and sex life, with most guys scared to approach me, last time I tried to organise a date, the guy cancelled on me last minute.

"I honestly think he was intimidated by my success and beauty."

Amber rakes in £50,000 ($60,000) a month online, but the attention she gets from her followers isn't the kind she's longing for in her personal life.

Amber says men tend to think she's a "catfish" on dating apps or they will find her sexy snaps ahead of the date which makes things "awkward".

"Men have told me that they don't take me seriously and that they would be embarrassed by being with me," she explained.

Amber says her good looks stop men from asking her out on dates

No sweetie you may have guys simping for you online, paying you $ 50k per month but the kind of high quality men you are trying to date, don't want to marry an On Fools Whore ... you are going to die a rich old cat lady

If she has 1000's of fans online, why isn't she trying to date from this pool ?

Could the situation be she takes the simps money, but does not respect any of them enough to date.
So basically, she's saying that she's an incel. Noted.

Question: why is it not okay for men to label themselves as incels without being cast as somehow "dangerous," but it's okay for women to do the same (even inadvertently) without repercussion?

Oh, and she needs to do more push-backs from the table, and more push-ups from the floor.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So basically, she's saying that she's an incel FEMCEL. Noted.

Question: why is it not okay for men to label themselves as incels without being cast as somehow "dangerous," but it's okay for women to do the same (even inadvertently) without repercussion?

What the article skirts around is WHAT she is doing Online.

Despite being adored online by thousands of fans, it's a different story in her real life.
Amber rakes in £50,000 ($60,000) a month online,

Being adored by 1000's online ... Having 1000's of men simping for her attention, paying her monthly to see her fake tits has given her a false sense of worth .. the high value men she is willing to date want nothing to do with a 304

High Value Chad and Tyrone have options and OnlyFools Models are not on the menu to wife up ... She probably unwilling to date anyone NOT bringing in as much cash as she is, so 90% of the men in the world are invisible to her ... any man earning $ 600k a year is not interested in marrying an OnlyFools Model .... she say she wants a guy with a dad bod ... I'm calling bullshit on that one as well women like this 304 want Brad Pitt or Ryan Gosling or Chris Hemsworth ....

but the attention she gets from her followers isn't the kind she's longing for in her personal life.

The ' Attention ' she gets .... yeah she will take a guys money, but any dude wiling to pay a whore excuse me, a model for her attention is not the sort of man she wants to have a romantic relationship with ...

Amber says men tend to think she's a "catfish" on dating apps or

Hmm I'll take things that never happen for $ 1000 Alex
[ of course this is possible dudes would question why a woman like this would be on Tinder ]

they will find her sexy snaps ahead of the date which makes things "awkward".

Yeah she either says NOTHING about how she makes money or lies and guys find out she is selling photos of her tits and ass online, they want nothing to do with 304 long term ....

"Men have told me that they don't take me seriously and that they would be embarrassed by being with me," she explained.

Yeah I cannot take you home to mom, or introduce you to my friends, dating an OnlyFools Model - aka whore
Yeah sitting around the pub on Friday Night out ... Yo Bro, I saw your girls latest spread on OF, your girl is looking so hot ...
That's a conversation you want to be having with your mates ... or around the table at Thanksgiving

Mom: So Billy what does Amber do for a living ?

Billy Replies Nervously: She is a model

Mom: Oh like Victoria Secrets ?

Teen Cousin: No Aunt X, she is naked on OnlyFans ....

Awkward Silence

Nope not awkward at all ..... she wants guys to subscribe and will rate your johnson ... yeah really classy chick there

1706525700002.png

Oh, and she needs to do more push-backs from the table, and more push-ups from the floor.

I wouldn't call her fat ...

Content Creator Who Hasn’t Had Any Action In Three Years Asks Santa To Find Her A Man With A ‘Dad Bod’ For Christmas

By now most people have mailed off their Christmas lists to the North Pole. Most lists are filled with a bunch of material nonsense that they don’t really need. Not OnlyFans model Amber “Sweetheart” Johanssen. She wants the fat man in the red suit to bring her some love this year.

The single mom hasn’t had any action in her love life in three years. We’re talking no dates and no sex during that time. That’s her claim at least. This despite having more than 500k followers on Instagram and a ton of subscribers to her exclusive content.

It turns out a large following doesn’t necessarily translate into finding love in 2023. Johanssen is hoping that changes soon and she’s put finding love on the top of her list this Christmas.

[ clip ]

So what is this content creator looking for in her ideal British man? Well she laid that all out and hopefully included the particulars in her letter to Santa.

She wants a man that can teach her how to cook, likes to spoil his woman, and has a dad bod with a nice smile. She said, “Looks aren’t really important to me, I prefer a dad bod and a nice smile! I would absolutely travel to find the right man. All I want for Christmas is a date.”

If that describes you and you don’t mind the fact that she makes as much as $60,000 a month selling content to strangers on the internet, then you could be the one that is wrapped up under her tree.

1706524963740.png

1706525491707.png

1706525520522.png

Attachments

• 1706522136224.png
    1706522136224.png
    582.3 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Men Are Saying NO To Single Mother & They FURIOUS Because They FEEL Entitled To HIGH VALUE Man?​