Feminists Reality On Dating

OccamsRazor

Do you enjoy looking ignorant, totally fuking clueless
I suppose anything is better than presenting yourself as having no life to be doing this sh!t day in and day out including holidays and ashamed to accept or admit your side hustle. However...
Its not like anyone on here really cares so... rock on with your spammy self :yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I suppose anything is better than presenting yourself as having no life to be doing this sh!t day in and day out including holidays .....

🤣

You judging someone else's life,

Bitch Please ... you ain't that special, window licking special maybe, but special enough to think ANYONE here gives a damn what you think ......

1705445445168.png

Last edited:

OccamsRazor

Bitch Please ... you ain't that special
You old timers are hilarious :killingme:blahblah:
Thinkin' you're all funny and cool with your snappy come backs and memes.
Is that meme included in your monthly cut-n-paste paycheck? I hope so. Along with the other drivel that you post incessantly on here, it must be for money... right?
I mean.... no one would be so pathetic and have such a miserable life to do what you do every single day unless it was at least for a few bucks... right?
If you don't like me and still feel the need to respond then you are DESPERATELY trying to justify your actions. :lmao:
Its OK though... we ALL know.

phreddyp

Is that meme included in your monthly cut-n-paste paycheck? I hope so. Along with the other drivel that you post incessantly on here, it must be for money... right?
I mean.... no one would be so pathetic and have such a miserable life to do what you do every single day unless it was at least for a few bucks... right?
If you don't like me and still feel the need to respond then you are DESPERATELY trying to justify your actions. :lmao:
Its OK though... we ALL know.
You could learn a few thing from us old folks if you would shut up and listen for a change moron!

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

phreddyp

Do enlighten me then. Perhaps with 25 paid web links to arcane information? :killingme
You don't get it do you moron? I've read your posts and you are one of the most uninformed people on this site! Good at whining perhaps but other than that, dumber than S**t!

OccamsRazor

You don't get it do you moron? I've read your posts and you are one of the most uninformed people on this site! Good at whining perhaps but other than that, dumber than S**t!
Link?? Or perhaps ask the resident aggregator. I see they are a little late today.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

OK dumbass who exactly is Paying me ?

YouTube Videos, News From Multiple Sites, sources and Outlets

Ah yes your sad useless OPINION on what constitutes a life worth living

you are DESPERATELY trying to justify your actions.

Where exactly am I JUSTIFYING Any Actions ......
Just because you say it, that does not make it so ...

I've only responded that;

1, you are too stupid to understand how wrong you are
2. how retarded you look with your dumbass assumptions, but hey you must enjoy looking like a clueless idiot
3. you have an overly inflated value on your self worth and how valuable your opinion is

:bawl:

some random **** munching window licker on the internet thinks my life is

no one would be so pathetic and have such a miserable life

Oh I am so crushed and hurt ....

Funnier that your inflated self worth, where you think YOUR OPINION MATTERS to anyone but your cats

OccamsRazor

OK dumbass who exactly is Paying me ?

YouTube Videos, News From Multiple Sites, sources and Outlets

Ah yes your sad useless OPINION on what constitutes a life worth living

Where exactly am I JUSTIFYING Any Actions ......
Just because you say it, that does not make it so ...

I've only responded that;

1, you are too stupid to understand how wrong you are
2. how retarded you look with your dumbass assumptions, but hey you must enjoy looking like a clueless idiot
3. you have an overly inflated value on your self worth and how valuable your opinion is

:bawl:

some random **** munching window licker on the internet thinks my life is

Oh I am so crushed and hurt ....

Funnier that your inflated self worth, where you think YOUR OPINION MATTERS to anyone but your cats
Wasting valuable time when you could be infesting multiple threads with your cut-n-paste neurosis. Tick-tock......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I’m so hot, men are too scared to date me – I haven’t been intimate in two years because of my beauty, it’s so difficult

Despite being adored online by thousands of fans, it's a different story in her real life.

Now she's eager to find Mr. Right and put an end to her two-year-long dry spell.

"I haven't been on a date or had sex in two years, I'm not celibate by choice – I just can't find the right guy," she explained.

"My job hinders my love life and sex life, with most guys scared to approach me, last time I tried to organise a date, the guy cancelled on me last minute.

"I honestly think he was intimidated by my success and beauty."

Amber rakes in £50,000 ($60,000) a month online, but the attention she gets from her followers isn't the kind she's longing for in her personal life.

Amber says men tend to think she's a "catfish" on dating apps or they will find her sexy snaps ahead of the date which makes things "awkward".

"Men have told me that they don't take me seriously and that they would be embarrassed by being with me," she explained.

Amber says her good looks stop men from asking her out on dates

No sweetie you may have guys simping for you online, paying you $ 50k per month but the kind of high quality men you are trying to date, don't want to marry an On Fools Whore ... you are going to die a rich old cat lady

If she has 1000's of fans online, why isn't she trying to date from this pool ?

Could the situation be she takes the simps money, but does not respect any of them enough to date.

• Haha

stgislander

PREMO Member

I’m so hot, men are too scared to date me – I haven’t been intimate in two years because of my beauty, it’s so difficult

Despite being adored online by thousands of fans, it's a different story in her real life.

Now she's eager to find Mr. Right and put an end to her two-year-long dry spell.

"I haven't been on a date or had sex in two years, I'm not celibate by choice – I just can't find the right guy," she explained.

"My job hinders my love life and sex life, with most guys scared to approach me, last time I tried to organise a date, the guy cancelled on me last minute.

"I honestly think he was intimidated by my success and beauty."

Amber rakes in £50,000 ($60,000) a month online, but the attention she gets from her followers isn't the kind she's longing for in her personal life.

Amber says men tend to think she's a "catfish" on dating apps or they will find her sexy snaps ahead of the date which makes things "awkward".

"Men have told me that they don't take me seriously and that they would be embarrassed by being with me," she explained.

Amber says her good looks stop men from asking her out on dates

No sweetie you may have guys simping for you online, paying you $ 50k per month but the kind of high quality men you are trying to date, don't want to marry an On Fools Whore ... you are going to die a rich old cat lady

If she has 1000's of fans online, why isn't she trying to date from this pool ?

Could the situation be she takes the simps money, but does not respect any of them enough to date.
Hopefully she's banking that money.