Feminists Reality On Dating

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Recently, there's been an up-tick in women calling for men to have curfews, limited travel ranges, and even "sponsors" - presumably women who are responsible for men's behavior as far as where they go, what they do, and who they talk to. Basically, if you're a man, you are required by law to have a female sponsor in order to move about outside your home.

Yeah I saw one of those nut jobs a couple of months ago ...

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Women Upset "MEN ARE GHOSTING THEM" After Hooking Up|They Don't Want US |Women Hitting The Wall​

BOP

Despite recent calls to extend this research, University of Oxford has issued a statement, saying "we really think this bears further study, however, we seem to be running out of researchers."

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Oh HELLS no. I would have laughed in her face if she said that to me.

Where do these women get these ridiculous ideas? What makes them think this is even a thing?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

snuggle.jpg

BOP

Oh yeah ... and that is why a man SHOULD PAY for the 1st date ...

1. how do I know you can take care of me
2. make up costs $ 100's
3. MY time is valuable - YOU need to PAY For MY Time
Let's see...that makes you a pretty piss-poor prostitute. At least with a real hooker, you get what you pay for. More or less. With up to 30% of modern women, you get the dubious pleasure of her company...and that's it.

I wonder what would happen if you asked to prorate the makeup (which is a sunk cost anyway).