Feminists Reality On Dating

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Are Women Still Worth It? Are Filipinas Any Different?​

cook him ANY MEALS, she cooks for the 4 children

wife refuses to help with bills NO MATTER WHAT ... tough shot if he is ' short ' on the bills

does NOT do his laundry, when she is already doing hers and the children's

will NOT buy basic items like soap shampoo, even if she is ALREADY at the store ... ditto socks and underware

to do so is ' enabling ' a grown adult

no need to watch past the intro ...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Modern WOMEN STRUGGLE: He Says MARRYING ME Was His Biggest MISTAKE | Women Hitting The Wall​

Starts out dating a leftist as a Tory

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

wife refuses to help with bills NO MATTER WHAT ... tough shot if he is ' short ' on the bills

will NOT buy basic items like soap shampoo, even if she is ALREADY at the store ... ditto socks and underware

What a grifter. That ho is not a wife in any sense of the word. I hope to god those aren't his kids and he dumps her like the bucket of shait that she is. If he can't, he should not provide anything other than the absolute basic needs for the kids and nothing for her. Make her life miserable until she's the one that up and leaves.

BOP

I wonder if ANY of her children are his. Highly doubt it. That's why I always tell young men whenever I can: don't get married; it's not worth it.