Feminists Reality On Dating

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Women Get Humbled by Chad-Rone in Hookup Culture LOL​

Mid Women Regretting their choice for chasing Chad and Tyrone thinking they are high value because a 1%'er pays them some attention, only to be thrown away like a used condom .... 🤣

Instead of dating within their range

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Why Women GET FURIOUS when Men Date Younger Women | Modern Dating & Relationships​

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Filipinas SHUTDOWN American Women Over Passport Bros #9​

OMG the cope from rejected by men they wouldn't give the time of day, if any of these men dared to approach them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Starting at the 2 min mark ..... listen to this feminist go on about the Trad Wife Movement

:yikes:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Why Are Men Not Approaching Us Anymore!! |Women Finding Husbands in Home Depot | Women Hit The Wall​

OccamsRazor

🤣

You are ****ing delusional
Yep! It was me who posted 7+ links to articles on CHRISTMAS DAY to a local Southern Maryland forum regarding a topic that no one other than yourself really cares about.
Either you are doing it for the money OR you have some sad, sad issues.
Don't be ashamed of your hustle! Own it!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yep! It was me who posted 7+ links to articles on CHRISTMAS DAY to a local Southern Maryland forum regarding a topic that no one other than yourself really cares about.
Either you are doing it for the money OR you have some sad, sad issues.
Don't be ashamed of your hustle! Own it!!

Your obsession with my comings and goings are disturbing

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Your obsession with my comings and goings are disturbing
I'm not defending the poster by any means, but it is really a little difficult to NOT see your comings and goings, especially when the posting "traffic" on the forum is low.

For example: at 5 or 6am on a weekday morning - when I sign in and have to "mark forums read" as soon as I sign in, because of the postarrhea of only 1 poster at that hour, overloading the forum with a whole page of "new posts". :yay:

Grumpy

I'm not defending the poster by any means, but it is really a little difficult to NOT see your comings and goings, especially when the posting "traffic" on the forum is low.

For example: at 5 or 6am on a weekday morning - when I sign in and have to "mark forums read" as soon as I sign in, because of the postarrhea of only 1 poster at that hour, overloading the forum with a whole page of "new posts". :yay:
I too find it irritating but what the hell, its not that hard to mark forums read and move on. Frankly, I start to worry about Gurps on the days he doesn't flood the forum by 6am. No one here wants the news aggregator moniker, so whatever floats his boat, let it go. :)

Reactions: NPC

Hijinx

Many of Gurps post are important and beneficial, But he doesn't have to fill every slot in every thread..
Some of his posts have several comment worth posting in the same thread, We cannot comment on a pos because it is really sometimes about 3 different things.
I didn't mean to start a war when I commented on his/her postings but the length of some of them are so lengthy that I haven't the time to read all of it and wonder how in the hell he/she finds the time to look up all of them.

I don't mean to insinuate that it is my business what Gurps does with his/her time, but anyone who reads his/her posts knows that it takes a lot of time to find all of that stuff. And it is all dropped on the forum within minutes of each other at about the time most of us are waking up.

Personally i usually skip over most of it until someone else has the time to purview it and the comment on that person's post.
I hope Gurps continues to post, but thinks a little about the band width he/she takes up. I mean it doesn't cost me anything, but I pass on most of the posts because I haven't the time to spend hours perusing them.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I too find it irritating but what the hell, its not that hard to mark forums read and move on. Frankly, I start to worry about Gurps on the days he doesn't flood the forum by 6am. No one here wants the news aggregator moniker, so whatever floats his boat, let it go. :)
I pretty much mark them all read until there's something going on in a thread that catches my interest. I check the news out on a daily basis myself anyway, and I definitely don't have hours in the morning before work or after work to read through each thread.