Fetterman.... well that didn't take long

StmarysCity79

Hey Dumbass, yeah you! How come staff and outside visitors still have to dress in business attire to be on the floor?

Give it two weeks that will change too.

What about all your friends that "were just taking a tour" on January 6th

None of them wore business attire

StmarysCity79

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 1.57.22 PM.png

GregV814

jagoff????

Well, if you quit being a poopyface stinkybutt, I'll wear my maroon socks and 1971 brown wingtips Saint Mary.

Toxick

Splat
Half of PA looks exactly like him and dresses just like him and understand you don't have to wear a suit to get things done.

You and I finally agree on something. I could care less what these people wear, although I often feel more confident if someone shows up looking professional.

But as far as I know, congress does not have a dress code.

And I am FAR more concerned about the lack of intelligence this man has, than his lack of class.

Why don't you complain about Jim Jordan? Hypocrite

Hypocrite - Not really.

Jordan skips the jacket - but, I'm sure than even you can see the difference in showing up to work wearing a tie and clean clothes rather than showing up to the floor of Congress in a hoodie that looks like he showed up after brushing cheetos off the front of it, and sneakers that appear to smell like the crap that fell through the hole in the rusty bottom of a dumpster in the hood.

And I'm far more concerned about the shit that comes out of Jordan's mouth than what he's got on his back.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Give it two weeks that will change too.

What about all your friends that "were just taking a tour" on January 6th

None of them wore business attire
Friends, can honestly say I don't know any of them. And none of them made it to the floor of the Senate, right Dumbass?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Fetterman Milks Dress Code Brouhaha, Says He’ll Wear A Suit If House ‘Jagoffs’ Meet His Demands

Fetterman had previously attacked House Republicans during an MSNBC interview, telling host Chris Hayes that they should compromise on their demands for spending cuts in order to avoid the looming government shutdown.

“The House, the whatever they call themselves Team America or whatever they call themselves, I am just like – hey, I am just like, bring your vote, you know, otherwise they need to go hump a different leg,” he said, leaving Hayes momentarily stunned and apparently speechless.

“Um — the – you were in – uh — you drove your — I think it was a Ford …” Hayes stammered as he tried to get the conversation back on track.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sen. Fetterman Attends Meeting With Zelensky in a Shirt and Gym Shorts

The Senate wardrobe controversy shows no signs of slowing as Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA), continues traipsing around the Capitol building looking more like a hobo jumping trains across the country than a United States lawmaker. In this episode of “Low Fashion in High Office,” Fetterman was seen walking into a Senate closed-door meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky looking as if he just left the bowling alley.

This comes days after the Senate eliminated its dress code to accommodate Fetterman, who suffers from clinical depression. Of course, aides, employees, and other congressional peasants, some of whom might also be suffering from clinical depression, are still required to wear formal business attire. Can't have the plebes running around in jeans and T-shirts, right?