firewood

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by sleuth
You all have fun bashing old sleuth now. It's almost like a forum pasttime.

I'm going to go eat the lunch that I had to pay for.
Dude please, :duh: you bring it on yourself. Catt forgot "help me fix my car, help me clean my house, help me move, help me get storm gutters, yea I'll take the free couch, can you deliver it" kind of makes people wonder how you function in society being so freaking helpless.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Baywatch - I probably got a half or more of a cord. Its cut ready to go if you wish to come get it. Its a mix with a little pine, but its all well seasoned. Its been sitting since Isabell.

I will be in St. Mary's Saturday and Sunday at the house in Hollywood. Come by, make me an offer.

PM me for contact info if your interested.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Pete
Dude please, :duh: you bring it on yourself. Catt forgot "help me fix my car, help me clean my house, help me move, help me get storm gutters, yea I'll take the free couch, can you deliver it" kind of makes people wonder how you function in society being so freaking helpless.

I didn't even add the one about the ladder. "Yes, you can borrow our ladder." "I don't have a truck, could you bring it to me." :rolleyes:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Pete...could I borrow your bed this evening? If you plan on sleeping in it tonight, don't worry, I don't take up too much space.

TIA

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
Pete...could I borrow your bed this evening? If you plan on sleeping in it tonight, don't worry, I don't take up too much space.

TIA
You coming down to slum with me?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by cattitude
I didn't even add the one about the ladder. "Yes, you can borrow our ladder." "I don't have a truck, could you bring it to me."
Sleuth is a prime example of someone who really should live near his parents.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: firewood

what? if he has a buddy in the business, he gets free wood? At the very least he gets a whole tree for $150 or less.

I don't know how much wood a "cord" consists of... but is it less than a tree?

Not a bad deal...

That is a very bad deal dingus. :lmao: You can find free firewood advertised all over the place on a "you haul" basis.

Since Sleuth is throwing out "deals" :lol: I've got a deal for anyone needing firewood. I've got a lifetime's worth of firewood for FREE if you want to come over and cut down the bazillion trees around my house. :lmao:

I've got three or four hardwood trees we (well Steve) put down on our property that that need to be cut up for firewood. I'm not real handy with a log splitter, :wink: and I couldn't even imagine what would happen if I picked up a chainsaw. :yikes:

COME AND GET IT!!!!! I will be buying my firewood this year. :jet:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Sleuth is a prime example of someone who really should live near his parents.

You've obviously not been on your own in quite some time.

I work my tail off just like everyone else here. Sometimes... I need a little help, because I'm still in the beginning stages of my career, and I don't have a lot of funds. Yet I almost always offer to pay in services what I can't afford in cash.

Have I asked for help on here. Yes. OK... there ya go everyone. I admit it. I've asked for help on here. I've asked many times, for many things. I've also offered my services in return to many of those people who asked. I've bought lunches and/or beverages in return for those who helped me out. Never have I expected something for nothing.

I've helped people on here move. I've helped people on here with business recommendations. I've helped many that you don't even know about.

I remember when I moved here, that I mentioned something about the potential for growth in this area, and someone on the forums stated to me: "We don't want a metropolis. We want a community." Well, it seems as if you have neither.

And regarding those shrubs... I was either ripping them out of the ground or I was willing to give them to whoever wanted them. I thought I was being thoughtful by asking if someone wanted 10 plants that normally cost $10-$15 a piece for free. Apparently not.

Most of the things I have asked for assistance with... were because I didn't have access to a truck. I know it will make all of you feel so much better inside when I have my truck (which will hopefully be within the next couple weeks) because I won't need anyone for most things anymore. And I'll certainly never ask for anyone here to help out again. Just don't expect any from me either. Oh wait, nobody here EVER asks for help except for me. What was I thinking?

Such wonderful folks here in good ol' southern Maryland. Glad I came. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Christy

b*tch rocket

I work my tail off just like everyone else here. Sometimes... I need a little help, because I'm still in the beginning stages of my career, and I don't have a lot of funds. Yet I almost always offer to pay in services what I can't afford in cash.

Have I asked for help on here. Yes. OK... there ya go everyone. I admit it. I've asked for help on here. I've asked many times, for many things. I've also offered my services in return to many of those people who asked. I've bought lunches and/or beverages in return for those who helped me out. Never have I expected something for nothing.

I've helped people on here move. I've helped people on here with business recommendations. I've helped many that you don't even know about.

I remember when I moved here, that I mentioned something about the potential for growth in this area, and someone on the forums stated to me: "We don't want a metropolis. We want a community." Well, it seems as if you have neither.

And regarding those shrubs... I was either ripping them out of the ground or I was willing to give them to whoever wanted them. I thought I was being thoughtful by asking if someone wanted 10 plants that normally cost $10-$15 a piece for free. Apparently not.

Most of the things I have asked for help on... were because I didn't have access to a truck. I know it will make all of you feel so much better inside when I have my truck, which will hopefully be within the next couple weeks, because I won't need anyone's help for most things anymore. And I'll certainly never ask for anyone here to help out again. Just don't expect my help either. But then, I guess nobody here EVER asks for help except for me.

Such wonderful folks here in good ol' southern Maryland. Glad I came. :rolleyes:

Sleuth, you're such a girl. :duh: :killingme

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Such wonderful folks here in good ol' southern Maryland. Glad I came.

:poorbaby: I don't even know ya and that was bad..

:shrug: I'll give the dayum wood away if it will stop all this whinin'

:banghead: What happened to the wood conversation Bay?

God love these forums..
That's why they make phones isn't it?
:confused:

Pete

Repete

Most of the things I have asked for assistance with... were because I didn't have access to a truck. I know it will make all of you feel so much better inside when I have my truck (which will hopefully be within the next couple weeks) because I won't need anyone for most things anymore. And I'll certainly never ask for anyone here to help out again. Just don't expect any from me either. Oh wait, nobody here EVER asks for help except for me. What was I thinking?

I would have thought you were helpless when I lived in Maine too.

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Such wonderful folks here in good ol' southern Maryland. Glad I came.

Originally posted by unixpirate
That's why they make phones isn't it?
:confused:
What the hell fun would that be? :shrug: