first date advice

EvilDruidTalena

I'm hard headed and I think I deserve some respect, too. It's you all that start trashing me when I make a state my opinion. I only trash yours when you trash mine 1st. :razz2: :cheesy:

Athena1078

Social Director
I am almost expecting EDT to bring out the "my dad can beat up your dad" defense....seems like each time she posts she loses maturity points.

EvilDruidTalena

Originally posted by kwillia
You said not to ask why you are sad... so I assumed one of those guys in one of the pics you previously posted must of shaved something off.... :shrug:

LOL That's not why I'm sad BUT yes they have trimmed up their hair :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: They looked nice... they all trimmed their bears to like lil stubs! Nothing hanging off their chins now but a TINY bush....... :frown:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
LOL That's not why I'm sad BUT yes they have trimmed up their hair :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: They looked nice... they all trimmed their bears to like lil stubs! Nothing hanging off their chins now but a TINY bush....... :frown:

Can only imagine the names they are called now..

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Well... no need to worry about the second date y'all...
Just got an email... said it's the first time she's had time to check since the weekend... that's why it took so long...

Cited distance and no time... and that the connection wasn't strong enough on our date to warrant trying...

back to the drawing board...
btw... ladies... i guess i'm free this weekend...

:sad: :banghead:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by sleuth14
Cited distance and no time... and that the connection wasn't strong enough on our date to warrant trying...

Sorry about your luck C, you'll live to stalk another day. :lol:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Just got an email... said it's the first time she's had time to check since the weekend... that's why it took so long...

I think it's admirable that she let you know her thoughts instead of just never speaking to you again. No worries...there are other fish in the sea!

G

giggles04

Man, it's all good. I'm sure the right one is waiting for you out here somewhere:biggrin: :wink:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
And if you had been seeing someone else in addition to her, you wouldn't be free this weekend! :razz:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by laureng
I think it's admirable that she let you know her thoughts instead of just never speaking to you again.

yeah... all the more reason to like her...
oh well :ohwell:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by migtig
And if you had been seeing someone else in addition to her, you wouldn't be free this weekend! :razz:

:burning:

I can't do it... I'm too terrible with names... can only remember one at a time...