• rational & normal

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • rational & normal but a bit inconsiderate

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Self centered & immature

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Self centered ,immature & inconsiderate

Votes: 87 68.5%
  • Or should I say I'm sorry for not being a real man !

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Gumbo your a Tard

Votes: 27 21.3%

• Total voters
migtig said:
I don't concur with your opinion. And that's fine with me. I was just going to meet him, I wasn't going to pursue him or screw him or have a relationship with him. I figured it was no more than meeting any other forumite whom I do not know in real life. I'll be there if I get there. It was not a big deal to me in any way shape or form. I never treated it nor approached it as such. My plans changed. :ohwell:

As for yesterday, I reiterated and even defined what I specifically had a problem with. I honestly don't care one way or another, except for anyhing that smacks of chauvinism. But why should what I do or how I choose to live my life bother you so deeply?
It doesn't matter WHY you where going to meet him or anybody else...that sheot was ruuuuuude!

As for how you live your life...I could give a rats azz. But you got on here acting like what you did was right. And then tried to accuse him of being mental. Again, right is right and wrong is wrong.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
BrokenAngel said:
Anyone care to make a friendly wager that Migs goes back into hiding and starts deleting posts again? :shrug:
Why should I? I took a break from the forum and it was the best thing in the world. I still take several days hiatus at my own choosing all the time. I realize that this is all entertainment and accept as such, and then sit back in awe and wonder and amazement at those of you who have no life that desire so deeply to pass judgement upon others. It's great.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
Nope, because I didn't have a date with him. :shrug: And actually, I have been stood up before on real dates, due to various reasons, and I go on and have fun anyway and move forward with my life.
:liar: Can this nose grow to the next screen , stay tuned and find out

Otter

Nothing to see here
K_Jo said:
Like Otter did with the Funniest Forumite poll? :rolleyes:

You know damn well that all my MPDs voted for you...Now say you're sorry and don't even think about saying how mental I am or that other chit you spout!!

somdcrab

migtig said:
Why should I? I took a break from the forum and it was the best thing in the world. I still take several days hiatus at my own choosing all the time. I realize that this is all entertainment and accept as such, and then sit back in awe and wonder and amazement at those of you who have no life that desire so deeply to pass judgement upon others. It's great.
:yeahthat: :cheers: :whistle:

B

BrokenAngel

migtig said:

You seems to be pretty judgemental of others also :shrug:

migtig said:
However, I am sorry that you have this abusive, threatening stalker loser boy personality that attempts to degrade and humilate me.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
otter said:
You know damn well that all my MPDs voted for you...Now say you're sorry and don't even think about saying how mental I am or that other chit you spout!!
Well now you've pissed off Koala and I thank you for your votes!!!! :tantrum

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
vraiblonde said:
Did you or did you not agree to meet him somewhere?

Doesn't matter if it was a romantic dinner with a guy or just lunch with a girlfriend at McDonalds. When you say you're going to meet someone somewhere, you do it. And if you have to cancel at the last minute, it should be because of an emergency, not because you're drunk in a bar.

I find it amazing, Mig, that you are trying to dance around this by questioning Gumbo's sanity.
In my honest opinion, I feel I did not have a date with Gumbo. I was just going to say hello to somebody who was working the races and I was going to do my own thing either way. No more than somebody telling me they are going to stop by my place of work and say hi and sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. :shrug: Again, at the time I was in a relationship with somebody, so I had no romantic designs. I also had previous plans with friends who thought we'd go to the races, and our plans changed.

In hindsight, I should have NEVER spoken to gumbo on the phone and then there would have never been any conflict. I apologize for that.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
I was just going to meet him, I wasn't going to pursue him or screw him or have a relationship with him.
Oh I see the first date is a meeting or would you call that a meeting and the first Date is screw his brains out and have a relationship.
You should keep Quite :whistle:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
BrokenAngel said:
You seems to be pretty judgemental of others also :shrug:
You are right. Especially when I have somebody who has issues over an imagined date. But hey, I never claimed to be perfect. And aren't you entertained? :shrug:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
In my honest opinion, I feel I did not have a date with Gumbo. I was just going to say hello to somebody who was working the races and I was going to do my own thing either way. No more than somebody telling me they are going to stop by my place of work and say hi and sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. :shrug: Again, at the time I was in a relationship with somebody, so I had no romantic designs. I also had previous plans with friends who thought we'd go to the races, and our plans changed.

In hindsight, I should have NEVER spoken to gumbo on the phone and then there would have never been any conflict. I apologize for that.
No you should have been a big enough person to say I'm sorry for ruining your evening. Why do you keep digging this big hole.
The bigger the hole the more sheot that it holds :dork:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
gumbo said:
No you should have been a big enough person to say I'm sorry for ruining your evening. Why do you keep digging this big hole.
The bigger the hole the more sheot that it holds :dork:
Gumbo, you hate me, fine. I am sorry you had more expectations than I did. I was completely unaware of your feelings. I wish you the best in the future.

migtig said:

It doesn't matter HOW or WHY you were going to meet someone. And he doesn't work at the races. And if you were involved with someone you had no business meeting up with other men. Again if you had previous plans...you shoulda just stayed w/ those and not told someone else you were gonna do something. You sound like a dumbazz!