• rational & normal

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • rational & normal but a bit inconsiderate

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Self centered & immature

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Self centered ,immature & inconsiderate

Votes: 87 68.5%
  • Or should I say I'm sorry for not being a real man !

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Gumbo your a Tard

Votes: 27 21.3%

• Total voters

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
gumbo said:
Was there flirting.? Yes... Was there an arrangement to spend the evening together ? Yes ... Then that is a date !
You just wanted to tag it didn't ya?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
migtig said:
No actually I'm not. My friends didn't want to go to the races, and I had 2 tiki drinks and wasn't going anywhere without them because I didn't drive there. But thanks for the positive image. :kiss:
Don't blame me for your poor behavior, sister. If some guy did that to you, you'd be livid and you know it.

migtig said:
Gumbo, I did not have a date with you. I was going to meet you at the races for the very first time. However, I had previous plans with my friends, and nobody wanted to go to the races. I was kind enough to call and let you know not to look for me. :shrug:

You are mental. I am sorry that you have this abusive, threatening stalker loser boy personality that attempts to degrade and humilate me. I am not an alcoholic who stands her dates up. I work three jobs, and bust my arse and when I have free time I want to spend it with my friends and do things that are important to me and maybe even have some fun. I am past immature and you need to get past it too.
Now you hold up. You shouldn't have made plans w/ someone knowing you already had plans w/ friends. Kind enough to call! WTF? That's the right thing to do. Quit actin like you did him a favor by calling.

As for mental...you're the one that went off actin stupid cuz of the tattoo survey. What he was referring to did not even apply to you. And he even clarified what he meant and you still went on and on about.

Where the he11 do you get abusive, threatening stalker loser boy personality?

And wtf does you working 3 jobs have to do w/ the price of tea in china? Who gives a ####.

Right is right and wrong is wrong! If the same sheot was done to you, you woulda been pizzed and he woulda been 50 different kinds of azzholes and you know it!

vraiblonde said:
Don't blame me for your poor behavior, sister. If some guy did that to you, you'd be livid and you know it.

:yeahthat: I agree. If someone told me they'd meet my at such and such place at such and such time and then didn't show, only calling after the fact, I'd be pizzed.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
vraiblonde said:
Nope, because I didn't have a date with him. :shrug: And actually, I have been stood up before on real dates, due to various reasons, and I go on and have fun anyway and move forward with my life.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
kwillia said:
:yeahthat: I agree. If someone told me they'd meet my at such and such place at such and such time and then didn't show, only calling after the fact, I'd be pizzed.

But I forgave you. They were able to return the toasteroven.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
migtig said:
You have issues. I am sorry you have issues. I am even more sorry that you have issues with me, because I don't want to be involved in your crap. You are mental. I am very very thankful to all I hold important that I never actually meet you. However, I am sorry that you have this abusive, threatening stalker loser boy personality that attempts to degrade and humilate me. I am sorry I only seem to attract for the mentally ill. I am very sorry. But what I am sorry most about, is people presuming things about me because of your illness. I am not an alcoholic who stands her dates up. I work three jobs, and bust my arse and when I have free time I want to spend it with my friends and do things that are important to me and maybe even have some fun. I am responsible solely to myself. If that makes me selfish, then fine. However, I am past immature and you need to get past it too. And in the future, I know that I won't ever talk to another forumite. Thank you for that valuable lesson.
Note to all guys: This is how Mig treats men who are misguided enough to ask her for a date, who she then stands up without so much as an "I'm sorry" because got drunk.

And if you ask her out, she will eventually call you mentally ill because you'd HAVE to be to ask her out in the first place.

Just a warning from your friendly Board Mommy....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
sweetpea said:
Now you hold up. You shouldn't have made plans w/ someone knowing you already had plans w/ friends. Kind enough to call! WTF? That's the right thing to do. Quit actin like you did him a favor by calling.

As for mental...you're the one that went off actin stupid cuz of the tattoo survey. What he was referring to did not even apply to you. And he even clarified what he meant and you still went on and on about.

Where the he11 do you get abusive, threatening stalker loser boy personality?

And wtf does you working 3 jobs have to do w/ the price of tea in china? Who gives a ####.

Right is right and wrong is wrong! If the same sheot was done to you, you woulda been pizzed and he woulda been 50 different kinds of azzholes and you know it!
I don't concur with your opinion. And that's fine with me. I was just going to meet him, I wasn't going to pursue him or screw him or have a relationship with him. I figured it was no more than meeting any other forumite whom I do not know in real life. I'll be there if I get there. It was not a big deal to me in any way shape or form. I never treated it nor approached it as such. My plans changed. :ohwell:

As for yesterday, I reiterated and even defined what I specifically had a problem with. I honestly don't care one way or another, except for anyhing that smacks of chauvinism. But why should what I do or how I choose to live my life bother you so deeply?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
vraiblonde said:
Note to all guys: This is how Mig treats men who are misguided enough to ask her for a date, who she then stands up without so much as an "I'm sorry" because got drunk.

And if you ask her out, she will eventually call you mentally ill because you'd HAVE to be to ask her out in the first place.

Just a warning from your friendly Board Mommy....

Exactly. :shrug:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
Mental illness can be treated. I said that to you yesterday on this forum. I didn't realize exactly how ill you are, or I would not have said it. You are holding a grudge against me for something that happened at least two months ago and the majority of it happened only in your mind. Please, let go and move forward with your life.
I'm just doing what women always do to me in a fight.
Bring up some 2 month old sheot :lmao:

B

BrokenAngel

Anyone care to make a friendly wager that Migs goes back into hiding and starts deleting posts again? :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
migtig said:
Yes, I am. However I did not have a date with gumbo. :shrug:
I swear I wouldn't have gotten involved if I had known he was talking about a forum chickie!

Where's that damn chicken? :bok: :bok: :bok:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
migtig said:
Nope, because I didn't have a date with him.
Did you or did you not agree to meet him somewhere?

Doesn't matter if it was a romantic dinner with a guy or just lunch with a girlfriend at McDonalds. When you say you're going to meet someone somewhere, you do it. And if you have to cancel at the last minute, it should be because of an emergency, not because you're drunk in a bar.

I find it amazing, Mig, that you are trying to dance around this by questioning Gumbo's sanity.