First Friday of the week

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You guys need to come to fitzies one friday.

Well honey, next Friday is your lucky night!

For next week we've decided that Fitzie's is Friday, North Herrington BBQ thingie is Saturday, and Reluctant Navigator on Sunday. I'm_Me will correct me if I got it wrong. Bring your wife out because I miss her terribly!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What was it? IS is not completely skeevy?

:lmao:

Besides that he had the cutie pie bartender sending him over drinks on the house. :hot:

Fun night!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Google, dumbass.
Think about it DoWhat; If he googles "dumbass" he'll see pictures of himself!!
Nice evening, couple of drops of rain aside. Good food, good company, and a very tolerant waitress.
WOW! I must say, for a small group, tonight was a blast!! I had so much fun (in spite of the female abuse). Thank God the bar tender & the manager stepped in and helped me out.

You folks are awesome! Thanks for the super evening! :cheers:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Well honey, next Friday is your lucky night!

For next week we've decided that Fitzie's is Friday, North Herrington BBQ thingie is Saturday, and Reluctant Navigator on Sunday. I'm_Me will correct me if I got it wrong. Bring your wife out because I miss her terribly!

That is a packed weekend! :yahoo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it was 'not entirely skeevy'.

I think... :confused:

$80 !!!!

No, that was it - he's not entirely skeevy.

:roflmao:

What the hell did you spend $80 on??? Mine was only $56 and I drank. Although they do charge less when you get half-shots instead of high test in your crush. I think they knocked off $2 per or something.

No, that was it - he's not entirely skeevy.

:roflmao:

What the hell did you spend $80 on??? Mine was only $56 and I drank. Although they do charge less when you get half-shots instead of high test in your crush. I think they knocked off $2 per or something.

Not dinner.... I was upping the offer anti from $20 to $40 then $60.........

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I think it was 'not entirely skeevy'.
I think... :confused:
$80 !!!!
Y'all are just jealous that the bartender babe sent me a drink, the manager babe kept giving me the hand heart sign and the hott lifeguard kept walking by me to get a better look...:razz:
Ah, okay :lol: - I thought you were saying you spent $80 on dinner and I was like :yikes:
Now if offering you $80 isn't skeevy... I mean my $20 was trumped 4 times over and no one called him skweezy, sleazy, schmeezy, squeegee or Luigi.

Btw; I need to know what percentage I am. Just be careful who you ask...

Hank

my war
Y'all are just jealous that the bartender babe sent me a drink, the manager babe kept giving me the hand heart sign and the hott lifeguard kept walking by me to get a better look...:razz:

And how many went home with you? :lmao:

Surprised you aren't rubbing one out right now, big guy!