Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin stabbed

phreddyp

Floyd, Freddy Gray, Rodney king, Philando Castile, Duante Wright and so on. So little time, so much ammunition. All these asssholes needed to do was comply to instructions. It's not that hard.......... really
Daniel Shaver, Breanna Taylor, John Crawford, the man killed when the cop thought she pulled out her taser. Cry me a river wingsofold.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What's the matter Blondie, you don't like being in the less than 9% who think Chauvin got a raw deal? That makes you a minority LBJ's favorite cause.

See, there's where you go astray. You think I care about not going along with the mindless half-retarded majority. You think it bothers me to scoff at overwrought clearly biased "news" stories.

And your last sentence is so stupid I don't even know how to respond.

phreddyp

It's alright...I didn't expect any better comeback from you....you're stuck in a rut & seem to have accepted your lot in life.
Still doing exactly as Lyndon said ya'll would I see....Pity...
What's the matter Cpussy? Lyndon didn't return your call back in the 60s long time to be pining for someone.

phreddyp

See, there's where you go astray. You think I care about not going along with the mindless half-retarded majority. You think it bothers me to scoff at overwrought clearly biased "news" stories.

And your last sentence is so stupid I don't even know how to respond.
You are the minority not me, You said that you were done with me but here you be. Well, it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.

CPUSA

What's the matter Cpussy? Lyndon didn't return your call back in the 60s long time to be pining for someone.
Pretty lame there, freeloading phreddy....but I don't expect anything better....

damn son...you can't even spell your own damn name right!!...but again...I wouldn't expect anything better

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Daniel Shaver, Breanna Taylor, John Crawford, the man killed when the cop thought she pulled out her taser. Cry me a river wingsofold.

I always had you pictured in my head as a mid-40s - or at least full grown adult - black man. Now I realize you are a white woman, so that's something I have to wrap my mind around and reconfigure you in my imagination.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I always had you pictured in my head as a mid-40s - or at least full grown adult - black man. Now I realize you are a white woman, so that's something I have to wrap my mind around and reconfigure you in my imagination.
These days, he could be both.

phreddyp

Pretty lame there, freeloading phreddy....but I don't expect anything better....

damn son...you can't even spell your own damn name right!!...but again...I wouldn't expect anything better
Got to give the grammar nazis something to work with. I do my part to keep you focused.

CPUSA

You are the minority not me, You said that you were done with me but here you be. Well, it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind.
now you're resorting to calling white people minorities....but what else should one expect from your lack of education....pretty sad

phreddyp

You go along with the crowd and think what you're told to think. I have a mind of my own and can form my own opinions.
The crowd LOL, you folks have been on me like white on rice since the beginning for stating that Chauvin is right where he belongs. Which of course he is, there's your crowd

phreddyp

Are you hitting on me? If you are don't bother, I am straight, however I have a friend who would likely accommodate you, just ask.

Now it makes sense why you often disparage successful women jealously.

CPUSA

If I go back to the intelligent stuff I would be leaving you behind, got to keep it simple for you.
All while I'm already ahead...amazing, your degree of stupid...
Ahh!! this explains it all clearly now...
All you are capable of giving us is your ignorance...poor ignorant pawn....pity