Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin stabbed

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Holding people accountable for their crimes is a job for the justice department and the legal system, pretty much any actions done outside of these institutions is just revenge and vigilantism. Oh and each by the way are crimes upon themselves.
Michael Dukakis?

Is that you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Holding people accountable for their crimes is a job for the justice department and the legal system, pretty much any actions done outside of these institutions is just revenge and vigilantism. Oh and each by the way are crimes upon themselves.

And you expect habitual violent criminals to voluntarily surrender themselves?

Or are you trying to say that Chauvin deliberately killed George Floyd and just happened to get lucky enough to catch him committing a crime?

phreddyp

Don't forget, they were picked on when they were little, mommy spanked them too many times, they didn't have the kind of cupcakes they liked when they were kids....
Funny how you try to justify that my views on the subject of laws and justice are because of trauma and being raised incorrectly by YOUR standards.
But it's been taught in schools for decades that everyone deserves their day in court for even the most heinous crimes. Your taste for revenge and distain for the justice system shines thru no matter how hard you TRY to cover it up and speaks volumes about your character and what you really are inside. I'm proud to NOT be a member of the 9%.

phreddyp

And you expect habitual violent criminals to voluntarily surrender themselves?

Or are you trying to say that Chauvin deliberately killed George Floyd and just happened to get lucky enough to catch him committing a crime?

LOL This from a woman who continuously is afraid to admit that she doesn't know the difference between manslaughter and murder.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
LOL This from a woman who continuously is afraid to admit that she doesn't know the difference between manslaughter and murder.

OMG :roflmao:

So do you want to have a discussion or just trade barbs? This is getting boring because you're not very good at it.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Funny how you try to justify that my views on the subject of laws and justice are because of trauma and being raised incorrectly by YOUR standards.
But it's been taught in schools for decades that everyone deserves their day in court for even the most heinous crimes. Your taste for revenge and distain for the justice system shines thru no matter how hard you TRY to cover it up and speaks volumes about your character and what you really are inside. I'm proud to NOT be a member of the 9%.
I love how you assign revenge as a motive.

I'd prefer PRO-active operations in eliminating the criminal class BEFORE they commit their misdeeds.

NOTSMC

Clearly not a "friend" if they're gossiping about me with you behind my back, eh? And all I can see are IP addresses, which are worthless in pinpointing a location.

Anyway, I don't expect you to confess but I do note that you're suddenly in here when you haven't participated in the thread up to this point. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.....
She comes to visit you at least once a year. And she told me that you were able to pinpoint FH to the Mechanicsvville area but not to a specific address. I don't think Phreddy lives in St Inigoes so it should be fairly simple for you to determine that we are not one and the same.

Yeah and it is just a ****ing coincidence. I read the forum over coffee and if you hadn't said what you did, I wouldn't have commented.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She comes to visit you at least once a year. And she told me that you were able to pinpoint FH to the Mechanicsvville area but not to a specific address. I don't think Phreddy lives in St Inigoes so it should be fairly simple for you to determine that we are not one and the same.

I don't care what your mental illness tells you, I cannot pinpoint an address and typically not even a city by an IP address. I can get a country and many times a state, and that's it. This is a local community forum, not the freaking FBI.

And now I'm done giving you attention for the day.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
doesn't know the difference between manslaughter and murder.
Well, given that manslaughter could easily be prosecuted as murder (and vice versa) more would be needed to explain the differences as there are various types of both. 1st degree murder (malice aforethought), 2nd degree murder (not premeditated but intentional), voluntary manslaughter (intentional act but not expecting the result to be death), and involuntary manslaughter (an unintentional or accidental death).

Note - this is in no way all inclusive as to the differences (many of which differ depending on the local jurisdiction).

phreddyp

Well, given that manslaughter could easily be prosecuted as murder (and vice versa) more would be needed to explain the differences as there are various types of both. 1st degree murder (malice aforethought), 2nd degree murder (not premeditated but intentional), voluntary manslaughter (intentional act but not expecting the result to be death), and involuntary manslaughter (an unintentional or accidental death).

Note - this is in no way all inclusive as to the differences (many of which differ depending on the local jurisdiction).
Thank you, Ken, maybe blondie will read it and have Monello explain it to her using little words and a few pictures'

Last edited:

NOTSMC

I don't care what your mental illness tells you, I cannot pinpoint an address and typically not even a city by an IP address. I can get a country and many times a state, and that's it. This is a local community forum, not the freaking FBI.

And now I'm done giving you attention for the day.
Well God bless your black heart. She PM'd to me what she said you said. I honestly don't care if you believe that or not. I'm not sure what mental illness you think I have but whatever it is pot meet kettle. You are filled with rage and Monella may just be nominated for sainthood one day for putting up with you.

Have a nice day