Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin stabbed

CPUSA

And the bonus for Chauvins conviction and the passification of the Black Lies Matter Movement....

Minneapolis police staffing levels reach historic lows amid struggle for recruitment, retention

With 585 sworn officers, the city holds one of the lowest ratios of officers to citizens among many major American cities.

By Liz Sawyer and Jeff Hargarten Star Tribune SEPTEMBER 16, 2023 — 8:18PM

Minneapolis police recruits listened as J. Scott Hill, chief Investigator for Montgomery Alabma’s humane officer division, talked about how to know if a dog is a threat.

Some days, the Minneapolis Police Department's ranks are so thin that just four officers in a given precinct are expected to patrol wide swaths of the city during their shift.

There's often no one available to work the front desk at police stations, so residents seeking assistance with a report are greeted by a locked door. Handmade signs instruct them to dial 911 in an emergency.

Staffing shortages plague law enforcement agencies nationwide, as overall interest in the profession has plummeted amid heightened public scrutiny following a series of high-profile police killings. But the problem is particularly acute in Minneapolis, where the police force continues to hemorrhage officers faster than it can replace them.

Over the past three years, MPD experienced the most significant exodus of uniformed personnel in its history and, last month, dipped to the lowest level in at least four decades.

Phreddy sees this as a win.
Everytime an alarm blares, a demon gets it's wings...
It's a beautiful day in Phreddy's ghetto...

phreddyp

Were you sober when you wrote this? Because it's filled with free association out of left field.

Anyway, you answered my question:

Clearly you are not capable of having a reasonable discussion and are completely ignorant of the facts, therefore I will stop discussing with you.
Liberals always leave when they can't ADD to the conversation.

phreddyp

It's ok phreddyp. I didn't expect you to answer honestly. You NEVER do...
I doubt you had a father around to raise you properly and that's why you stand with the shitbags of the world...It's all you know...

I actually pity you now....
Liberals always hate it when they don't get the answers they want honest or not. Sweetie you can't see the forest for the trees.

phreddyp

It's ok phreddyp. I didn't expect you to answer honestly. You NEVER do...
I doubt you had a father around to raise you properly and that's why you stand with the shitbags of the world...It's all you know...

I actually pity you now....
Save the pity for the next victim the cops snuff for no reason.

CPUSA

Liberals always hate it when they don't get the answers they want honest or not. Sweetie you can't see the forest for the trees.
Actually, Liberals always hate it when their pet criminals get what they had coming to them.
Snuffed by the police.

Fun fact: I knew you were incapable of addressing my comments sensibly....if you only had a father in your life...

CPUSA

What ever , you are another one with a problem with reading comprehension.
What have I read wrong? You support criminals. It's right there in your posts.
At least I don't have a problem with knowing right from wrong....you do.
That's just ONE of the benefits of having a loving father who raised me right.

But you'll never know about that....such a pity...

phreddyp

What have I read wrong? You support criminals. It's right there in your posts.
At least I don't have a problem with knowing right from wrong....you do.
That's just ONE of the benefits of having a loving father who raised me right.

But you'll never know about that....such a pity...
Like I said reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit.

CPUSA

Like I said reading comprehension is NOT your strong suit.
More irrelevant comments.....more pity for your lack of a proper upbringing...
But I don't blame you Phreddy...I blame LBJ and his ilk. THEY did this to you....
But keep dodging answering the questions that make you most uncomfortable...

It really doesn't matter anymore. I don't expect honest answers from you. honesty & integrity elude you so easily

Such pity...

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Let me tell you a story of a man named Floyd,
Who passed a phony Twenty and the Po-Po got annoyed,
He resisted aprehension and they stuffed him in the back,

But his Fentnyl kicked his butt... he should have stuck to crack.

phreddyp

More irrelevant comments.....more pity for your lack of a proper upbringing...
But I don't blame you Phreddy...I blame LBJ and his ilk. THEY did this to you....
But keep dodging answering the questions that make you most uncomfortable...

It really doesn't matter anymore. I don't expect honest answers from you. honesty & integrity elude you so easily

Such pity...
Honestly is easy, the difficult part is dumbing down the conversation enough so that you might have a chance to understand it. (Alas so far I have failed)

CPUSA

Honestly is easy, the difficult part is dumbing down the conversation enough so that you might have a chance to understand it. (Alas so far I have failed)
Oh booboo...this isn't the only thing you've failed at. Go look at your past posts...LOTS of failure there!!!
Hell, just in this post alone, you've failed to properly spell honesty...but again, your poor upbringing...I totally understand

But if honesty was that easy for you, then you would actually answer questions posed to you, instead of constantly obfuscating providing an honest answer. Since you can't just provide an honest answer, it's just one more thing you fail at....

Again...not your fault. LBJ did this to your family & your people...

CPUSA

Ok with me, just not the way he went.
And see...I don't care how it was he met his fate...I'm just happy he met the fate he deserved.
Think of it as sausage Phreddy...let's not argue over how it's made...let's just be happy it actually got made...

phreddyp

Oh booboo...this isn't the only thing you've failed at. Go look at your past posts...LOTS of failure there!!!
Hell, just in this post alone, you've failed to properly spell honesty...but again, your poor upbringing...I totally understand

But if honesty was that easy for you, then you would actually answer questions posed to you, instead of constantly obfuscating providing an honest answer. Since you can't just provide an honest answer, it's just one more thing you fail at....

Again...not your fault. LBJ did this to your family & your people...
Please try again,you keep repeating yourself. Oh and LBJ was before I became self aware just like Skynet.