Former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin stabbed

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You know yall kill me with this, you wish to make this all about Floyd but its NOT, the cop killed a citizen not a model citizen but a citizen just the same. It's NOT just about Floyd its about a law enforcement officer who who ****ed up and killed someone who was in custody, handcuffed and helpless ignored his pleas and snuffed out his life. No one deserves to die that way.
Chauvin got exactly what he deserves.
And all the ferals riot, burn things and rape stores like locusts. Every time.

phreddyp

So it's your considered opinion that all the people the ferals kill, they DO deserve to die that way. Gotcha.
I have no proble with anyone being brought to justice and the punishment that they receive. But a cop killing someone handcuffed and subdued may be poetic justice in your mind, but it ain't justice.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have no proble with anyone being brought to justice and the punishment that they receive. But a cop killing someone handcuffed and subdued may be poetic justice in your mind, but it ain't justice.
Just imagine, if you could, that Floyd wasn't a lifetime criminal.... Imagine...he'd never have had a handcuff placed on him. Ever. Sucks to be a habitual criminal.

phreddyp

I
Just imagine, if you could, that Floyd wasn't a lifetime criminal.... Imagine...he'd never have had a handcuff placed on him. Ever. Sucks to be a habitual criminal
I've pretty much put Floyd out of this picture and focused on the injustice that was done by Chauvin. In this case the cops were the problem, in my opinion 2 cops Chauvin and Tho.

phreddyp

Only yo mammy would know for sure. Yo daddy OTOH..... if you knew who he was.
My mammy is dead pervert, dad too happily married for 53 years. She married him before he shipped out USAAF in WWII. He was twice the man you or I will ever be.

But feel free to try again.

WingsOfGold

My mammy is dead pervert, dad too happily married for 53 years. She married him before he shipped out USAAF in WWII. He was twice the man you or I will ever be.

But feel free to try again.
Talk is cheap, if he was as great as you proclaim obviously mammy had a side job. You're calling ME old man??? :p

phreddyp

Talk is cheap, if he was as great as you proclaim obviously mammy had a side job. You're calling ME old man??? :p
You talk like an old man who has lost focus in life, but that's OK. I just put it into perspective, dementia is not anyone's fault. I won't be the one to hold it against you, I know you cannot control it.