Fresh Meat!

fttrsbeerwench

elaine said:
I can't find it. I think it was on the old computer that died. I lost a lot of pics. :ohwell:

I feel your pain.. 6 months ago I list pics about three years worth of pics.. LT recovered some of them, but now I know to put them on CD as soon as I load them on to my computer...:ohwell:

Anyway, about this CD......Is he lickably delicious??:lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
fttrsbeerwench said:
I feel your pain.. 6 months ago I list pics about three years worth of pics.. LT recovered some of them, but now I know to put them on CD as soon as I load them on to my computer...:ohwell:

Anyway, about this CD......Is he lickably delicious??:lol:

My important pics are on cd. Everything I lost was junk from the forums and stuff.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Too Hot 4u said:
Please what? Have you tagged it yet? No. I am just trying to save the time and the disappointment...but if you are into guys like that, please go forth

Sweety, I'm old enough to be his mother, and I'm married. You need to get with the program. I was joking about the phone number.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
elaine said:
Sweety, I'm old enough to be his mother, and I'm married. You need to get with the program. I was joking about the phone number.
You could be mine too. I live closer

Too Hot 4u

Cockdiesel said:
Good thought for you but I'm way out of your league. :coffee:

We established that when I said I was not into girly men with ittbittyteenyweenies, but get it straight you are not in my league. Try hitting for your home team.. AKA homoteam from neverland

Too Hot 4u

elaine said:

So you have such a boring life that you come in here and hit on younger guys? whats wrong with that picture?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Too Hot 4u said:
So you have such a boring life that you come in here and hit on younger guys? whats wrong with that picture?
I'm not sure if I've said this to you directly, but this particular personality you've created is a bit played out. Why not create a new one?