Fresh Meat!

Too Hot 4u

everyone in here that thinks for some ungodly reason they are better looking than me, I will start a new thread, you post your pictures and the people can cast their own vote in the poll.

Not that hard to understand.....

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Too Hot 4u said:
I am all woman I am not some stupid ladylike girl that acts likes she is going to break at the first sign of fun...dumbazz

I am better than you, simple as that I do not have to be ladylike in order for that to happen
Hmm, you seemed to be confused as to what the definition of a real woman is. So did you have a gender identity switch? You definitely are a very confused soul. Perhaps, therapy might be a path you would wish to explore?! Wish you the best with your actualization of a life as a woman.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Too Hot 4u said:
everyone in here that thinks for some ungodly reason they are better looking than me, I will start a new thread, you post your pictures and the people can cast their own vote in the poll.

Not that hard to understand.....

You must be terribly insecure to feel the need to prove that you're attractive.

Too Hot 4u

bresamil said:
There is an actual internet site for idiots that want strangers to rate them. You are welcome to go there and post back your results. Be sure to use a photo of the real you though, for honest results.

So, what you are saying is that you will not post your picture in here for your friends to vote on. Why not since you all seem to think I am so ugly and you are so much better looking than I am.

PROVE IT, otherwise STFU because here is your chance to prove it and you are backing out of it.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Too Hot 4u said:
So, what you are saying is that you will not post your picture in here for your friends to vote on. Why not since you all seem to think I am so ugly and you are so much better looking than I am.

PROVE IT, otherwise STFU because here is your chance to prove it and you are backing out of it.

Honey, I don't need to prove anything, least of all to you.

Too Hot 4u

Cockdiesel said:
Out of all the pictures I have seen from the ladies on here, you are at the bottom.

well lets see what other people think, but lets be fair about it, everyone has to post, otherwise they are talking out the azz

Too Hot 4u

migtig said:
Hmm, you seemed to be confused as to what the definition of a real woman is. So did you have a gender identity switch? You definitely are a very confused soul. Perhaps, therapy might be a path you would wish to explore?! Wish you the best with your actualization of a life as a woman.

Who in the eff put you as an expert of what a woman is?

I know lots of women that are not some stupid little twit that acts like she is some stupid princess ready to break...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Too Hot 4u said:
well lets see what other people think, but lets be fair about it, everyone has to post, otherwise they are talking out the azz

If your av is you, I'd give you attractive, even pretty...on the outside. However, you're a pathetic, insecure, ugly little girl on the inside.

greyhound

Too Hot 4u said:

You could post a real picture of yourself...you know... from your MPD.

Too Hot 4u

elaine said:
You must be terribly insecure to feel the need to prove that you're attractive.

I am secure enough to put it out there to back up my words, you are insecure and talk out your azz. If you or anyone is secure with themselves bring it on...

Jameo

What?!
Too Hot 4u said:

Your arrogant attitude is what makes you so damn ugly!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Too Hot 4u said:

I don't post my picture on the internet because my friends already know me and I choose my friends wisely. There are many bad people on the internet and one would be amazed at what makes a weirdo fixate on you. I am too intelligent to risk personal safety or that of my children to post personal pictures on the internet.

rack'm

Jaded
I won't believe ANY picture posted on the board unless I know who took the picture or the person personally.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Too Hot 4u said:
Who in the eff put you as an expert of what a woman is?

I know lots of women that are not some stupid little twit that acts like she is some stupid princess ready to break...

I Pixiegirl, Queen of the internet put her in charge of defining what a woman is! :diva: :drama:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Too Hot 4u said:
I am secure enough to put it out there to back up my words, you are insecure and talk out your azz. If you or anyone is secure with themselves bring it on...

I already told you...I don't have to prove anything to you. Like Bres said, our friends know what we look like. So, you'll just have to take our word for it, or S T F U.

Toxick

Splat
Too Hot 4u said:
everyone in here that thinks for some ungodly reason they are better looking than me,

Perhaps because you come off as a shrill incredibly insecure hosebag with major self-esteem issues, and an incessant need for positive attention who lashes out when she doesn't receive that which she needs.

It may indeed be an ungodly reason, but there it is.

Too Hot 4u said:
I will start a new thread, you post your pictures and the people can cast their own vote in the poll.

And truly hawt people really don't care what other people say or think, nor do they feel the need to prove themselves to a group of people whom they feel is beneath them, or otherwise inferior.

It is possible that you truly think that you are the cream of the crop super-hottie from Planet Sizzle-britches, but your behavior is that of 300 pound zit-popping cow who is desperate to make a group of blind strangers think she's the shizznit.