Fresh Meat!

Too Hot 4u

greyhound said:
You could post a real picture of yourself...you know... from your MPD.

Like I said before I have tons of pictures, this is me believe it or not does not matter....stop avoiding the proposal

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
bresamil said:
I don't post my picture on the internet because my friends already know me and I choose my friends wisely. There are many bad people on the internet and one would be amazed at what makes a weirdo fixate on you. I am too intelligent to risk personal safety or that of my children to post personal pictures on the internet.

I stalk you...we've even been to lunch together...

YOUR F'n SMOKIN :hot:

Id rock your world :flowers:

:biggrin:

Cockdiesel

Mr. Contemptuous
bresamil said:
I don't post my picture on the internet because my friends already know me and I choose my friends wisely. There are many bad people on the internet and one would be amazed at what makes a weirdo fixate on you. I am too intelligent to risk personal safety or that of my children to post personal pictures on the internet.

Tell me about it. :lmao: Too Hot is one of those people. No matter what I say, I can't shake her...

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
elaine said:
I already told you...I don't have to prove anything to you. Like Bres said, our friends know what we look like. So, you'll just have to take our word for it, or S T F U.
For the record I have met Elaine and she is beautiful.

Too Hot 4u

bresamil said:

:bigwhoop: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: There are just as many people that have their pictures in the paper, or family webpages and they are fine...excuses, excuses....

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Toxick said:
Perhaps because you come off as a shrill incredibly insecure hosebag with major self-esteem issues, and an incessant need for positive attention who lashes out when she doesn't receive that which she needs.

It may indeed be an ungodly reason, but there it is.

And truly hawt people really don't care what other people say or think, nor do they feel the need to prove themselves to a group of people whom they feel is beneath them, or otherwise inferior.

It is possible that you truly think that you are the cream of the crop super-hottie from Planet Sizzle-britches, but your behavior is that of 300 pound zit-popping cow who is desperate to make a group of blind strangers think she's the shizznit.

Awesome post! :lmao:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Too Hot 4u said:
Like I said before I have tons of pictures, this is me believe it or not does not matter....stop avoiding the proposal

If I do it and win what do I get? Will you go away? At least for a little bit?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Too Hot 4u said:
Who in the eff put you as an expert of what a woman is?

I know lots of women that are not some stupid little twit that acts like she is some stupid princess ready to break...
:lmao: Me too. However, I also know real women aren't ashamed to act with kindness, gentleness and compassion. I know that they embrace everything that makes them a woman, at the same time kicking anybody's arse that stands in their way with dignity and grace. That's a real woman.

Acting in a jealous immature fashion, demanding attention and name calling does not display any characteristics of a true woman.

Again, may I kindly suggest therapy?

dustin

UAIOE
Too Hot 4u said:
So, what you are saying is that you will not post your picture in here for your friends to vote on. Why not since you all seem to think I am so ugly and you are so much better looking than I am.

PROVE IT, otherwise STFU because here is your chance to prove it and you are backing out of it.
that's a pretty immature thing to say

Too Hot 4u

elaine said:
I already told you...I don't have to prove anything to you. Like Bres said, our friends know what we look like. So, you'll just have to take our word for it, or S T F U.

Right......excuses after excuses is all I ever hear from you loud mouths.

Too Hot 4u

Toxick said:
Perhaps because you come off as a shrill incredibly insecure hosebag with major self-esteem issues, and an incessant need for positive attention who lashes out when she doesn't receive that which she needs.

It may indeed be an ungodly reason, but there it is.

And truly hawt people really don't care what other people say or think, nor do they feel the need to prove themselves to a group of people whom they feel is beneath them, or otherwise inferior.

It is possible that you truly think that you are the cream of the crop super-hottie from Planet Sizzle-britches, but your behavior is that of 300 pound zit-popping cow who is desperate to make a group of blind strangers think she's the shizznit.

again with the babble.......

Too Hot 4u

migtig said:
:lmao: Me too. However, I also know real women aren't ashamed to act with kindness, gentleness and compassion. I know that they embrace everything that makes them a woman, at the same time kicking anybody's arse that stands in their way with dignity and grace. That's a real woman.

Acting in a jealous immature fashion, demanding attention and name calling does not display any characteristics of a true woman.

Again, may I kindly suggest therapy?

Yeah, give me the name of your shrink or vrias