Friday, Aug 17 - Mango's at Herrington Harbor

MMDad

Lem Putt
My understanding is that the person / poster "mamatutu" has been to the Friday meetings, and she was a friend of many in the gang, and she is a 57 year old Woman - and yet so many of your gang keeps trashing that Woman like dogs to a bone, or buzzards to a carcass.

Is there no way to make your trashiest gang members to stop trashing that Woman?

Is there no chivalry? no honor in your ranks?

:duh:

You psychos have to stick together, don't you?

Were you in the mental hospital with her?

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

No.

She has been to ONE gathering and was never a friend of any of us, that I'm aware of. Some were willing to give her a chance, then she jumped right on a couple days later and started losing her mind again and being ugly. THAT is what made her so unpopular.

I remembered that you said - beat them in and beat them out - and I do not believe anyone doubts your sincerity in that.

My question about "chivalry and honor" was to see if there were any real men in that gang.

I think not.

:buddies:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I remembered that you said - beat them in and beat them out - and I do not believe anyone doubts your sincerity in that.

My question about "chivalry and honor" was to see if there were any real men in that gang.

I think not.

:buddies:

How do you live with yourself? Being such a loser, but yet you basically call others losers by saying there is no chivalry or honor among any of the men in that group. You really have a lot of nerve.

You're sticking up for someone who is just like you. That right there is funny.

Mabus

Free Rent
You know....when mamatutu shows up at one of these meet-n-greets and lights the place up in a blaze of glory, the ounce of respect I give her might just be enough for her to tell me to leave before the ####storm erupts.

I've said it before - when vrai, the cops, or whoever else is left to pick up the pieces, don't act like all of you are completely innocent.

I am sticking up for her, because it's the right thing to do. Again, some of you ####ers just don't know when to quit. Instead of maybe offering a sympathetic ear, some good advice or a cup of coffee, you mock, ridicule, and reference her in your jokes. Everyone has their breaking point, and you just don't know how close mamtutu is to hers.

You never know who will show up, or what they intend to do.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You know....when mamatutu shows up at one of these meet-n-greets and lights the place up in a blaze of glory, the ounce of respect I give her might just be enough for her to tell me to leave before the ####storm erupts.

I've said it before - when vrai, the cops, or whoever else is left to pick up the pieces, don't act like all of you are completely innocent.

I am sticking up for her, because it's the right thing to do. Again, some of you ####ers just don't know when to quit. Instead of maybe offering a sympathetic ear, some good advice or a cup of coffee, you mock, ridicule, and reference her in your jokes. Everyone has their breaking point, and you just don't know how close mamtutu is to hers.

She's been to one already and there was no shiatstorm. :shrug:

If you want to be her cyber friend you should offer the advice of clicking the red "X" in upper right corner (left corner for Safari) and get some sort of counseling for whatever her issues are.

Like her:
1) Shiathead kid
2) Dead dogs
3) _______________?

bcp

In My Opinion
They're ALL real men. Or else they wouldn't be hanging with all of us REAL women. :diva:

I was only planning to go to one, but then I discovered that only the good looking womens show up, so Ive gone every chance I get.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Hmmm. Sounds like a threat. BUT!! There has not been ONE incident of drama in 8 months. Not ONE. So we're not worried. And we're certainly not cowering in the corners of our basements hiding behind a computer screen. :loser:

IF Mamatutu and/or anyone else decided to show up and "do" anything against the law, then I guess they'd be having a little visit with some of CC's finest. :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion

When we were at MIkes, did you notice the cut on my forehead? It was still scabbed over at the time.
People at work looked, and just said. JJJJJ (wifes name) I said yes. They said, Oh, and went on with what they were doing. :killingme

The reality is that I had discovered an engineering fault with the truck, there is a frame bolt right where one would slide under it to change the oil. Hurt like hell when I hit it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

BTW - I'm quite sure if you do a search of MT's posts, you will find that posters of this forum DID reply to her initial posts in a kind, caring & nurturing way. OK, maybe not nurturing. :jet:

But once a poster is labeled a nuttie nut nut and they keep repeating their nuttie nut nut behaviors - then a nuttie nut nut is all they'll ever be around these parts. :coffee:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
BTW - I'm quite sure if you do a search of MT's posts, you will find that posters of this forum DID reply to her initial posts in a kind, caring & nurturing way. OK, maybe not nurturing. :jet:

But once a poster is labeled a nuttie nut nut and they keep repeating their nuttie nut nut behaviors - then a nuttie nut nut is all they'll ever be around these parts. :coffee:

:yeahthat:

When we were at MIkes, did you notice the cut on my forehead? It was still scabbed over at the time.
People at work looked, and just said. JJJJJ (wifes name) I said yes. They said, Oh, and went on with what they were doing. :killingme

The reality is that I had discovered an engineering fault with the truck, there is a frame bolt right where one would slide under it to change the oil. Hurt like hell when I hit it.
Yeah, you did say it was from the truck, but I'm having trouble believing that.

bcp

In My Opinion
:roflmao:

And we've all become great friends with PanLady & Skillet Girl. LAWD, we love us some Skillet Girl! :love:

I believe the feeling is mutual. plus she gets a 2nd dad out of the deal. (one with better morals):killingme