Gay people and marriage - do you really care?

How much do you care, really, about gay people?

• I am a Republican and I think gay people are an abomination

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • I am a Republican and I couldn't care less about gay people - let 'em marry. Who cares?

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • I am a Democrat and I think gay people are an abomination.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I am a Democrat and I couldn't care less about gay people - let 'em marry. Who cares?

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • I am an Independent and I think gay people are an abomination.

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • I am a Independent and I couldn't care less about gay people - let 'em marry. Who cares?

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters

PsyOps

Pixelated
Anyone should be allowed to marry anyone/anything/as many as you want. No lines in the sand. No set of traditions/morals/beliefs...nothing. Anything goes. This is America dammit!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

Anyone should be allowed to marry anyone/anything/as many as you want. No lines in the sand. No set of traditions/morals/beliefs...nothing. Anything goes. This is America dammit!

...jazz is legal. After all, jazz musicians never do the same thing once. :killingme

I am fine with rules on the age and the number of parties to the social contract of marriage.

However, the war on jazz MUST go on.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Why is polygamy illegal?

No idea, but I think that's a stupid thing. If Billy Bob wants 12 wives, Billy Bob should have 12 wives - assuming the wives agree to it as well. :lol: And if Sally wants 30 husbands, who are we to say otherwise? :shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If...

No idea, but I think that's a stupid thing. If Billy Bob wants 12 wives, Billy Bob should have 12 wives - assuming the wives agree to it as well. :lol: And if Sally wants 30 husbands, who are we to say otherwise? :shrug:

...Billy Bob is stark, raving mad, he should be locked up. Same with Sally.

PsyOps

Pixelated
...jazz is legal. After all, jazz musicians never do the same thing once. :killingme

I am fine with rules on the age and the number of parties to the social contract of marriage.

However, the war on jazz MUST go on.

Actually I've found myself playing the same song the same way over and over... from time to time. I like break the rule of no rules. Even at that level it beats the oppressive drone of rock.

In any case... Just as we moved from a traditional Benny Goodman to beebop, to fusion, to a Ornette Coleman style of scattered jazz to acid jazz, we must move on to modified forms of marriage. It's the way of the future. The old stale version of marriage we have clung to is so dark ages. Let's widen our horizens. Get on board, marry a pod of whales and break the new boundary. We must progress as a species.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Actually I've found myself playing the same song the same way over and over... from time to time. I like break the rule of no rules. Even at that level it beats the oppressive drone of rock.

In any case... Just as we moved from a traditional Benny Goodman to beebop, to fusion, to a Ornette Coleman style of scattered jazz to acid jazz, we must move on to modified forms of marriage. It's the way of the future. The old stale version of marriage we have clung to is so dark ages. Let's widen our horizens. Get on board, marry a pod of whales and break the new boundary. We must progress as a species.

Oppressive drone = Marriage

Acid jazz = modified form of marriage no one is interested in.

:lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Oppressive drone = Marriage

Acid jazz = modified form of marriage no one is interested in.

:nono: Be careful. I'm sure someone out there is interested and that person's rights will trump the majority. It's how the system works today and you know it.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You'll...

:nono: Be careful. I'm sure someone out there is interested and that person's rights will trump the majority. It's how the system works today and you know it.

...go to any lengths to justify your behavior, won't you?

BTW: Did you know that jazz players are the only people not confused by the US tax code, all 35,872 pages of it? :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And that Fear your describing is equal to that displayed by a (large) portion of those arguing against Gays.

So Gays dont cheer and excuse the Gay Pride participants?

so, you have never seen pictures from a homo pride parade?

what a bunch of perverted freaks that show up for those things. Not something that should be allowed in public at all.
Are you guys seriously comparing people who kill and injure others to people who merely offend? Seriously?