Gay TV

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Geek said:
bump for Dork

Good Morning Geek! Did you sleep well? Hey, when the Gay TV thing comes about, do you think we could sit on the couch and watch it together? I'll bring the wine. :love:

K

kris31280

PmoneyandTT said:
Reading the Atl Journal - They are thinking of having a TV channel - exclusively for GAY TV.. What are some of your insights on this.. Im sure this debate will be quite interesting..
There is one, it's called Logo and it's an MTV Network.

Toxick

Splat
All I know is that a couple of days ago, I was channel surfing, and I happened upon a channel where I caught a close up of two bearded mens saliva covered tongues swirling around each other, and then it cut to a scene where they were both pulling small hairs from their teeth.

I didn't stick around to find out, but I can only hope they were beard hairs.

Gwendolyn

I don't really care who puts what on TV. It's why they made a remote. I can even change the channels with my butt on the couch.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
truby20 said:
Logo TV, two years and counting
Shoot, you can coast for two years - it's probably a write-off for MTV. Five years is the breaking point for a new network. If you haven't made money by then, you go bye bye. So check back in three years and see if they're still around.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Shoot, you can coast for two years - it's probably a write-off for MTV. Five years is the breaking point for a new network. If you haven't made money by then, you go bye bye. So check back in three years and see if they're still around.

four years and counting...tick toc tick toc

bcp

In My Opinion
as long as I dont have to turn it on and see it, and I can put it on my blocked channel list so I dont flip past it while surfing, I could not care less what they do.

bcp

In My Opinion
four years and counting...tick toc tick toc
speaking of,,,
we stumbled across some project runway type thing one night where they confused were trying to win the best freak dressed like a woman contest,
we laughed our backsides off at them. Good entertainment,, damn good entertainment.

ugly as hell, but they sure were funny to watch when they tried to prance down the runway to be judged.

K

kris31280

speaking of,,,
we stumbled across some project runway type thing one night where they confused were trying to win the best freak dressed like a woman contest,
we laughed our backsides off at them. Good entertainment,, damn good entertainment.

ugly as hell, but they sure were funny to watch when they tried to prance down the runway to be judged.
That's actually a really good show, RuPaul's Drag Race. I know one of the queens on the show, Bebe Zahara.