'Ghettopoly' game causes outrage in black community

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
What this boils down to is whitey is tired of you pointing fingers at us for the misdeeds of blacks. Get over yourself.
Pssst...she's not black. She's faking, just like that "Asian" chick. Might even be the same person. Any black person who talked like that wouldn't have the wherewithal to own a computer.

And, no, I didn't use my Super Underdog powers to deduce that. I figgured it out all by myself. :dance:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
stuckinsomd said:
SO ARE U SAYIN YOU ARE BIG? WHOA
I guess that would depend on your definition of big, but no, I am not.

I do have big knockers.

PLEASE turn off your freakin CAPS LOCK.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
stuckinsomd said:
SAD THING IS U WONT RUN INTO ME THEIR UNLESS IM PUMPING GAS...YOU MIGHT CATCH ME AT THE SCHOOLS...TEACHING A CERTAIN SUBJECT...OR MAYBE MY WEEKEND AND SUMMER JOB...WRAPPING YOUR PRECIOUS PERMS AT PRETTY NICE SALON IN LEONARDTOWN...JUST MAYBE I'LL TRY NOT TO MAKE UR HAIR "NAPPY"...ALTHOUGH I HAVE A FEELING U SPORT A FEATHERED MULLET :killingme

No wonder our students aren't learning anything.

stuckinsomd

vraiblonde said:
I have to correct you. "Nappy" is when the hair doesn't get washed and combed often and gets all tangled and stuck together - Dred locks are a form of nappy. Not all black people have nappy hair, and some white people do have nappy hair. Blacks run a higher risk, of course, because the texture and curl of their hair lends itself to nappiness if not cared for properly.

Former hairdresser! :diva:
THANK YOU...I HAVE NOT A "NAP" ON MY HEAD
GENES DETERMINE HAIR NOT RACE...BUT TY FOR HELPIN THE AIR HEAD UNDERSTAND

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
NOPE...I WAS JUST TRYNA HELP U UNDERSTAND HOW UNREAL UR ANSWER IS....SO YOU HAVE BEEN GOIN FOREVER WITH EVERY PERSON OF COLOR BEING MEAN TO EVERYLAST ONE....U SAID THAT NOT ME...THAT IS SO IMPOSSIBLE...BUT SAID IT I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEN YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT BELIEVABLE...THAT'S ALL ....THINK BEFORE U SPEAK YOU SAID EVERY PERSON OF COLOR TREATED YOU LIKE ####...HMMM ARE YOU SURE?

So are you like yelling and being mean and rude to her now?? I guess she could count you as just another rude one huh??

so how many kids you have? only one baby's daddy? Just curious. You said you had boys; I have two-how old are yours?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mrs. Jones said:
K_Jo has a beautiful body and stops traffic where ever we go.

(Is that how you wanted me to say it, K_Jo?)
:roflmao: I'm going to beat your ass.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
Pssst...she's not black. She's faking, just like that "Asian" chick. Might even be the same person. Any black person who talked like that wouldn't have the wherewithal to own a computer.

And, no, I didn't use my Super Underdog powers to deduce that. I figgured it out all by myself. :dance:

Well, crap. What am I supposed to do for fun now?

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
stuckinsomd said:
THANK YOU...I HAVE NOT A "NAP" ON MY HEAD
GENES DETERMINE HAIR NOT RACE...BUT TY FOR HELPIN THE AIR HEAD UNDERSTAND
TURN OFF THE ###### ####### CAPS LOCK!!!

stuckinsomd

vraiblonde said:

I BOUT MY COMP OUT RIGHT THEY AINT THEY THAT EXPENSIVE...I MEAN DAMN DONT YOU HAVE ONE...OKAY THEN WHY CANT I

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
elaine said:
I can tell you went to high school here because you are incapable of communicating properly with the written word. You're parents must be proud.
:bawl: I went to school here, and most of the time I can communicate with the written and spoken word pretty effectively.

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
SAD THING IS U WONT RUN INTO ME THEIR UNLESS IM PUMPING GAS...YOU MIGHT CATCH ME AT THE SCHOOLS...TEACHING A CERTAIN SUBJECT...OR MAYBE MY WEEKEND AND SUMMER JOB...WRAPPING YOUR PRECIOUS PERMS AT PRETTY NICE SALON IN LEONARDTOWN...JUST MAYBE I'LL TRY NOT TO MAKE UR HAIR "NAPPY"...ALTHOUGH I HAVE A FEELING U SPORT A FEATHERED MULLET :killingme

please tell me where you are teaching....

stuckinsomd

elaine said:
That's not what I said. I see your comprehension skills are about as good as your writing skills.

What this boils down to is whitey is tired of you pointing fingers at us for the misdeeds of blacks. Get over yourself.
I POINT MY FINGER AT STUPID WHITES AND BLKS...FOR MAKING PPL WHO DONT LIKE LIVING IN A RACIST WORLD LIVE THAT WAY.... :lol:

nomoney

stuckinsomd said:
I BOUT MY COMP OUT RIGHT THEY AINT THEY THAT EXPENSIVE...I MEAN DAMN DONT YOU HAVE ONE...OKAY THEN WHY CANT I

so if you had a choice between reading a nancy drew book or cooking chili; what would you choose??

stuckinsomd

nomoney said:
so if you had a choice between reading a nancy drew book or cooking chili; what would you choose??
i would read a book but not by nancy i like books by connie briscoe and toni morrison oh my kids are 6 and 4