Ghosts...

kgalloway

Someone suicided in my neighbors basement before they moved in there. My friend was in the basement a few nights ago and made contact with what seems to be the suicides ghost. Now we want to go in with a Ouija board or something. She's interested in having someone with more experience in these matters help us out. :coffee:

where is this place that you are talking about?

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
Unless you know what you are doing with a Ouija board--DO NOT MESS with it. You could open up something that you can't control. I have heard this from many spiritualists, hunters, etc. It can be very dangerous.

I knew a woman who told me the same thing. Nothing horrible happened, but she and her daughter supposedly made contact with a dead soldier out of their house in the CRE. The Ouija board said that her daughter was very pretty and that he would love to meet her at Point Lookout later that night to get to know her better. THAT was enough to freak them out and close up the board...for weeks after the "ghost" banged on the walls of her room, but eventually went away.

ok quick question for you ghost experts or what not , is this stuff real,like the pointlookout thing and the bridge on st andrews , its not that im not a believer but I never seen nothing ghost like but on tv and pictures , if there is someone out there that knows were to witness a phenomenon like this let me know , I would love to tag along with some or something. Thanks

tiltedangel

That had to be the Confederate POW camp at Point Lookout.

i have a picture that i took there a little over a year ago..and was amazed at what was in the pic! we have taken hundreds of pics over the years and really got only a few possible orbs..but this one pic....i will try to post it for you..i hope you can see it!

Attachments

• my ghost pic with lettering.JPG
    my ghost pic with lettering.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 216

BuddyLee

Football addict
i have a picture that i took there a little over a year ago..and was amazed at what was in the pic! we have taken hundreds of pics over the years and really got only a few possible orbs..but this one pic....i will try to post it for you..i hope you can see it!
Could be anything in the picture. More than likely it's nothing paranormal.

Not saying there isn't anything down at Fort Lincoln though. I've had an experience there.

tiltedangel

i guess you couldn't see him...he is to the left of the bright light between the two trees.....i like to go down there and take pics...and not everyone for some reason can see what is in the pic...but many others see him...a civil war soldier plain as day...not too sure why some can and some cant though....:howdy:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Anyone remember when the old hotel was still there? We went in one night. Pretty creepy.
Still a few happenings in the general area of that very Hotel.

Attachments

• pointlookouthotel1.jpg
    pointlookouthotel1.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 138
  • pointlookouthotel2.jpg
    pointlookouthotel2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 129
yeah the orb thing I dont belive, i took pictures out side my grandmothers house and yeah a bunch of orbs that look like whats in your photos , but if you look close right when the flash goes off you see dust and things in the air, so I think the flash reflects off the dust particals , thats just my thought when I snaped my pictures.

i guess you couldn't see him...he is to the left of the bright light between the two trees.....i like to go down there and take pics...and not everyone for some reason can see what is in the pic...but many others see him...a civil war soldier plain as day...not too sure why some can and some cant though....:howdy:

I asked my 9 year old to look at the pic. He glanced at it and said I see a person. Wow!!

tiltedangel

that is so cool he saw it! i know there are a lot of orb type things...but there is so much controversy about orbs..it is hard to know sometimes what is and what isn't one. but the man............i will probably never get another pic like that in my lifetime....

BuddyLee

Football addict
Like I said, could be anything.

Sometimes our minds put together images that aren't even there. Plus, it could be a re-enactor. They Maine volunteer group camps down there often and they especially like ribbing ghost hunters.:lol:

tiltedangel

Like I said, could be anything.

Sometimes our minds put together images that aren't even there. Plus, it could be a re-enactor. They Maine volunteer group camps down there often and they especially like ribbing ghost hunters.:lol:

I smelllll a skeptic................:killingme

im not seeing it , me or my girlfriend you are talking about the light just to the right of center down low on the tree? I mean Im not gonna lie but when I zoom in I can kinda pick up 2 faces to the far left one down low and one up hight close to the small tree up front.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I smelllll a skeptic................:killingme
I believe you have to be an uber-skeptic to be a true paranormal investigator. People won't take you as serious if you call everything a ghost. Most experiences can be explained away by something.

I've had way too many different experiences to deny the existence of paranormal activities.

Last edited:
ok I never tried to add a picture before but here it goes I got what I see circled.

Attachments

• my%20ghost%20pic%20with%20lettering.jpg
    my%20ghost%20pic%20with%20lettering.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 211

BuddyLee

Football addict
ok quick question for you ghost experts or what not , is this stuff real,like the pointlookout thing and the bridge on st andrews , its not that im not a believer but I never seen nothing ghost like but on tv and pictures , if there is someone out there that knows were to witness a phenomenon like this let me know , I would love to tag along with some or something. Thanks
You can try but prepare to be very patient. I've done as much for years with a myriad of people and have encountered some neat information and experiences.

You just can't expect to go somewhere and have something happen just because you want it to.:lol: