Ghosts...

Psycho.

Registered Idiot
Unless you know what you are doing with a Ouija board--DO NOT MESS with it. You could open up something that you can't control. I have heard this from many spiritualists, hunters, etc. It can be very dangerous.

My granddad once told me that my mom, aunts, and uncles once messed with one of these. He says he caught them with it and threw it into the fire and the board was screaming all night. How much of that's true, I can't be sure. But I thought I'd tell ya anyway.

As well as anther story. I was at home late one night (near La Plata), sitting on my computer. I was dead tired. I knew everyone in the house was asleep, it was like 3am, and I hear this voice right next to me, freaked me out for at least a week. This voice was deep country accent, and all it said was "I killed your daddy." Which was just enough to freak me out. I searched the entire house, everybody was still asleep, and I was wide awake until dawn.

I made the mistake of telling my grandma about it, she tells me it was an evil spirit. I think I was just really freaking tired.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I think I was just really freaking tired.
:lmao:

I like playing with these for I love being freaked to no end.

I've had a few weird experiences on these but nothing to get me to stop playing. Of course, I've heard all the stories about not playing on them.

The jury isn't settled yet for me on this topic. The experiences I've had on them suggest that there are other beings controlling the planchette. However, it could all be our subconscious.

S

shiki

My granddad once told me that my mom, aunts, and uncles once messed with one of these. He says he caught them with it and threw it into the fire and the board was screaming all night. How much of that's true, I can't be sure. But I thought I'd tell ya anyway.

As well as anther story. I was at home late one night (near La Plata), sitting on my computer. I was dead tired. I knew everyone in the house was asleep, it was like 3am, and I hear this voice right next to me, freaked me out for at least a week. This voice was deep country accent, and all it said was "I killed your daddy." Which was just enough to freak me out. I searched the entire house, everybody was still asleep, and I was wide awake until dawn.

I made the mistake of telling my grandma about it, she tells me it was an evil spirit. I think I was just really freaking tired.

great story. I have to sleep with the night light on now.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How many faces...

... can you find ?
This one is lotsa' fun be it real spooks or not.
A friend of mine gave me this photo back in the early 70's.
He said that he snapped it from a moving car in the area of
that swamp/lake on the right side of the road as you are travelling northbound
on rt 235 just south of Loveville area.
He pointed out to me what looked to be several faces of different sizes.
I used to be able to find at least a dozen faces, most that
look like bearded men, soldiers from the civil war era maybe.

Have Fun !

Last edited:
S

shiki

... can you find ?
This one is lotsa' fun be it real spooks or not.
A friend of mine gave me this photo back in the early 70's.
He said that he snapped it from a moving car in the area of
that swamp/lake on the right side of the road as you are travelling northbound
on rt 235 just south of Loveville area.
He pointed out to me what looked to be several faces of different sizes.
I used to be able to find at least a dozen faces, most that
look like bearded men, soldiers from the civil war era maybe.

Have Fun !
That is pretty bizarre. The more I looked the more I could see. And they were definitely faces.:whistle:

Psycho.

Registered Idiot
great story. I have to sleep with the night light on now.

I wouldn't worry to much, unless you haven't heard any voices. I only hear them when I tired. The time I mentioned above was just the first one I can remember, the rest of the voices don't really say much, they just scream. which gets annoying.

(I think it a tumor, mostly cause I don't want to think about what else it could be.)

Last edited:

frozenrain

i have a picture that i took there a little over a year ago..and was amazed at what was in the pic! we have taken hundreds of pics over the years and really got only a few possible orbs..but this one pic....i will try to post it for you..i hope you can see it!

hello. i am a bit sceptical about orbs as I take many pictures that have orbs in. I think it is a technical camera thing or maybe moisture in the air?
However after looking at your photo I could see quite a large man's face just above and to the left of the 'Ghost Pic' caption on the photo. Quite a broad face.
It is wierd sometimes I get a sad feeling at point lookout just to think all those that died there. Sometimes they say buildings and places can absorb negative energy? Goodness I feel sorry for the people who moved in my childhood house after my parents divorce!
Anyway your pic is very interesting. Thankyou for sharing:buddies:

tiltedangel

ok I never tried to add a picture before but here it goes I got what I see circled.

I was looking at that too...but not too sure....look at the "O" in the lettering that goes across the page...see if you see it....if not it is okay...like i said some see it and some don't...:howdy:

tiltedangel

hello. i am a bit sceptical about orbs as I take many pictures that have orbs in. I think it is a technical camera thing or maybe moisture in the air?
However after looking at your photo I could see quite a large man's face just above and to the left of the 'Ghost Pic' caption on the photo. Quite a broad face.
It is wierd sometimes I get a sad feeling at point lookout just to think all those that died there. Sometimes they say buildings and places can absorb negative energy? Goodness I feel sorry for the people who moved in my childhood house after my parents divorce!
Anyway your pic is very interesting. Thankyou for sharing:buddies:

You're welcome, we have been ghost hunting for a long time as a hobby and really enjoy it, point lookout is a great place to go the only thing we have to keep in mind is all the stuff in the air a lot of mist comes off the water but we have still gotten a few really good shots over the years...i am sure there are so many residual energies there....as far as your old house..:whistle: lol

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
ok I never tried to add a picture before but here it goes I got what I see circled.

I see what appears to be a man.

Where you have MY GHOST PIC typed in diagonally.

Look at the "O" in Ghost and his head is in the center

Looks like he is walking behind that tree. Wearing a Black Dress Coat with a white shirt under that
You see light colored pants from waist to about thigh length and that is it.

Anyhow, That is what I see, anyone else see him?:eyebrow:

I did see the other two faces, but that isn't what stood out. The man in the center of the photo with a orange glow "below the knee area" did for me?
Am I the only one who see's this?

Last edited:

kalmd

I was looking at that too...but not too sure....look at the "O" in the lettering that goes across the page...see if you see it....if not it is okay...like i said some see it and some don't...:howdy:

I think I see it. Is he a little guy and his face right in the middle of the O? Hands look like they're touching the smaller tree?

C

CalvertNewbie

I think I see it. Is he a little guy and his face right in the middle of the O? Hands look like they're touching the smaller tree?

Great pic! I first saw half of his face behind the middle tree (can clearly see one eye & the head is pretty big), above the O, with an evil smile. He's looking directly at the camera. That same face, if you look a little bit above it, can be seen at a side angle with his mouth open. Now I see what you're talking about, too.

Although I do believe that it can be pretty easy to allow our minds to play tricks on us at times, I am a true believer in ghosts. There are many urban myths out there, some I believe are true and many that may not be. Hubby doesn't really believe in ghosts but I guess if you never experienced anything "paranormal", it can be pretty hard to believe.

SoMDMama82

I see him now! I figured he'd be near the lantern looking thing in the middle, but just couldn't find him.

kgalloway

Still a few happenings in the general area of that very Hotel.

do you have any info on the hotel? great pics too, have any more of those? my buddy and i were doing an investigation around that area trying to figure out where the hotle used to be but all we found was what looked like the old parking lot (concrete with an old rusted chainlink fence around it). right next to the lot, there was a sink hole and under it you could see rebar and stuff. while we were walking around in the center or meters started going nuts. they both centered around one spot about 3-4 feet high. nothing else around the spot, just from the ground up to 4 feet. then it just went away. we took alot of photos of the spot and around the spot and also video taped it, didn't get anything though. at the time all we had was a EVP listener (pretty much useless) as far as listening devices, so we really couldn't do any real EVP work in the area. have you gotten anything there?

redneck_woman

Starting Over
Well, I was driving down a lonely road one dark and stormy night. When a little girl by the roadside showed up in my headlights. I stopped and she got in back and in a shaky tone. She said: My name is Mary, please won't you take me home?

She must have been so frightened all alone there in the night. There was something strange about her, for her face was deathly white. She sat so pale and quiet in the back seat all alone. I'll never will forget that night I took Mary home.

I pulled into the driveway where she told me to go. Got out to help her from the car and opened up the door. But I just could not believe my eyes 'cause the back seat was bare. I looked all around the car but Mary wasn't there.

A light shone from the porch, someone opened up the door. I asked about the little girl that I was looking for. Then a lady gently smiled and brushed a tear away. She said: It sure was nice of you to go out of your way.

But thirteen years ago today a wreck just down the road. Our darling Mary lost her life and we miss her so. Thank you for your trouble and the kindness you have shone. You're the thirteenth one who's been here bringing Mary home...:shocking:

The Country Gentlemen do a very good job singing this song! One of my grandfathers favorite.

tiltedangel

I see what appears to be a man.

Where you have MY GHOST PIC typed in diagonally.

Look at the "O" in Ghost and his head is in the center

Looks like he is walking behind that tree. Wearing a Black Dress Coat with a white shirt under that
You see light colored pants from waist to about thigh length and that is it.

Anyhow, That is what I see, anyone else see him?:eyebrow:

I did see the other two faces, but that isn't what stood out. The man in the center of the photo with a orange glow "below the knee area" did for me?
Am I the only one who see's this?

yep! thats exactly what i am talking about:yahoo: glad you saw it....

tiltedangel

I see him now! I figured he'd be near the lantern looking thing in the middle, but just couldn't find him.

hahaha! wouldn't it be funny if they could hide even while in pics? i know REALLY far fetched :lmao: maybe that is why some can't see him..:whistle: but seriously it is nice to be able to show and have people see the same thing i am...thanks for taking the time.

redneck_woman

Starting Over
yep! thats exactly what i am talking about:yahoo: glad you saw it....

Is this what your talking about? I circled in pic.

I have been reading through this thread and boy it has given me the heeby geebies....I was scare to open the pics. Lord have mercy was in such a deep thought, my cell phone vibrated and it scared the shiot out of me. :yikes::faint:

Attachments

• Presentation1.jpg
    Presentation1.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 177