Ghosts...

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Pass me that doobie! I want to see it too!!! I asked my Quija board if Parker Brothers was an evil company and it said VMUTNIMSLE:dork:. So I said, SAY WHAAATTT?:confused: I think it speaks Martian.:killingme Take a Joke Y'all:buddies:

C

CalvertNewbie

Is this what your talking about? I circled in pic.

I have been reading through this thread and boy it has given me the heeby geebies....I was scare to open the pics. Lord have mercy was in such a deep thought, my cell phone vibrated and it scared the shiot out of me. :yikes::faint:

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

tiltedangel

Is this what your talking about? I circled in pic.

I have been reading through this thread and boy it has given me the heeby geebies....I was scare to open the pics. Lord have mercy was in such a deep thought, my cell phone vibrated and it scared the shiot out of me. :yikes::faint:

yup exactly where you circled...i swear i will probably never get a photo like this again but i intend to keep trying lol!

They're excavating up in Port Tobacco right now.

When I was @ 19 years old I started having these vivid dreams about a house that was across the water from a big church, it was actually a series of dreams and I could describe all the landmarks around the house... as I learned more from telling people where this mystery house was located.. I determined it was in Port Tobacco.. across from chapel point..

So one day I got in the car and just drove to the area.. and some how just followed my instinct and drove directly to the place and yes the house was there!

I asked my parents if perhaps we had been to that area when I was a child and they said no.. that was really strange..

I believe the house was down past the Goose Bay Marina..

I still have dreams from time to time about the house... and for some reason I am hunting through the house for a childs rocking chair that is bright red.... weird huh?

kgalloway

has anyone ever hear anything about the Harper's House in mechanicsville? I have just recently heard about something there, and i want to know if anyone else has heard anything?

KillJoy

In doubt? Throttle out!
Not quite in SOMD, but the Cator House in Cambridge is definitley haunted. Had a heck of an experience.

Glenn Dale hospital is fun. It's a thrill to be freaked out and hide from security at the same time. I have been there a few times and heard a few things. A buddy of mine has the old blueprints for the hospital.

I've, as well as my dad, have had things talk to us in our house when nobody was home. My dad was in our basement printing something and the printer broke. He said "damn printer!" and he heard someone laugh at him. Another time he was in the basement he heard the door open and footsteps but thought it was me coming home from school. He went upstairs after a while and realized I wasn't due home for an hour. He never heard footsteps going out of the house.

The first time I ever heard anything was when I was probably 15. I walked upstairs from my basement and heard "hey!" Not thinking about it, I returned the greeting and instantly froze. Thats when I remembered that there was nobody home. The most recent one (there have been a few inbetween) was when some band was in town. Everyone in my family left and I stayed behind because I had a few things to do. I was sitting at my computer in my room doing a little research when I heard "DAVID" in a loud deep voice from right outside my door. I fell back off my chair from being freaked out, reached for my 9mm, turned the safety off, and pointed it at the door all in one movement. There was nobody there. I also grabbed the .44 Mag and cleared every room and closet in the entire house. I went outside and walked around the house in the dark. I came back into the house (I had no lights on except my own room) and there was a light coming from the kitchen; the refrigerator was open.

My dad has a lot of ghost stories that have happened to him, and I've got a few more.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
has anyone ever hear anything about the Harper's House in mechanicsville? I have just recently heard about something there, and i want to know if anyone else has heard anything?

The one on Harper's Corner Rd? What did you hear? ( I love ghost stories) I used to live on that road 1988-1991. My parents went in there and found a bunch of old pics and what looked like to be deeds to the property etc. That was way before whoever decided to fix up the place.

kgalloway

someone that my wife works with, lives near there on the old farm i guess, and she thinks her house is haunted and wants me to investigate her house. but she said that the house is abandoned and somewhere else i read that the old owners died in a house fire there 30 years ago. she told my wife that she sometimes hears mens voices and her daughter acts very strange and the other day she told her mother that she ran over the little girl in the driveway but there was no one there. i should be going up there pretty soon to find out more and see if i can get anything on film, photo, or voice recorder.

The one on Harper's Corner Rd? What did you hear? ( I love ghost stories) I used to live on that road 1988-1991. My parents went in there and found a bunch of old pics and what looked like to be deeds to the property etc. That was way before whoever decided to fix up the place.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Hmm, The house I'm thinking of might have been abandoned prior to 30 yrs but I could be wrong. The house is right on the corner of Harpers Cr. and Rt. 5. Someone decorates the outside for the seasons and holidays. From what I understand it was a pretty big farm back in the day so there may be other old house's back there that I don't know about (if it's not the same one I mentioned.) You're braver than I will ever be. As much as I like horror, ghost shows/stories, I cannot be in the dark. Yes, I'm an adult and still afraid of the dark, :lmao:

punjabigyrl

I knew a woman who told me the same thing. Nothing horrible happened, but she and her daughter supposedly made contact with a dead soldier out of their house in the CRE. The Ouija board said that her daughter was very pretty and that he would love to meet her at Point Lookout later that night to get to know her better. THAT was enough to freak them out and close up the board...for weeks after the "ghost" banged on the walls of her room, but eventually went away.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

punjabigyrl

Not quite in SOMD, but the Cator House in Cambridge is definitley haunted. Had a heck of an experience.

Glenn Dale hospital is fun. It's a thrill to be freaked out and hide from security at the same time. I have been there a few times and heard a few things. A buddy of mine has the old blueprints for the hospital.

I've, as well as my dad, have had things talk to us in our house when nobody was home. My dad was in our basement printing something and the printer broke. He said "damn printer!" and he heard someone laugh at him. Another time he was in the basement he heard the door open and footsteps but thought it was me coming home from school. He went upstairs after a while and realized I wasn't due home for an hour. He never heard footsteps going out of the house.

The first time I ever heard anything was when I was probably 15. I walked upstairs from my basement and heard "hey!" Not thinking about it, I returned the greeting and instantly froze. Thats when I remembered that there was nobody home. The most recent one (there have been a few inbetween) was when some band was in town. Everyone in my family left and I stayed behind because I had a few things to do. I was sitting at my computer in my room doing a little research when I heard "DAVID" in a loud deep voice from right outside my door. I fell back off my chair from being freaked out, reached for my 9mm, turned the safety off, and pointed it at the door all in one movement. There was nobody there. I also grabbed the .44 Mag and cleared every room and closet in the entire house. I went outside and walked around the house in the dark. I came back into the house (I had no lights on except my own room) and there was a light coming from the kitchen; the refrigerator was open.

My dad has a lot of ghost stories that have happened to him, and I've got a few more.

Lets hear some more. This is interesting. What area do you live in ?

punjabigyrl

someone that my wife works with, lives near there on the old farm i guess, and she thinks her house is haunted and wants me to investigate her house. but she said that the house is abandoned and somewhere else i read that the old owners died in a house fire there 30 years ago. she told my wife that she sometimes hears mens voices and her daughter acts very strange and the other day she told her mother that she ran over the little girl in the driveway but there was no one there. i should be going up there pretty soon to find out more and see if i can get anything on film, photo, or voice recorder.

You investigate? I might have you come over to my house. I have been told that there is a soldier around 63 or 73 years old. and a girl about 11/13 years with her dog. The older gentle man came back to his family but they were gone. apperently we are intruding. he is not harmful. the girl is scared and watches us from behind the walls and doors. I haven't seen anything but occasionally heard someone walking upstairs when i am downstairs. i am alone at home.

tiltedangel

I have not heard of a lot of these places that are mentioned...are they places that you can go and ghost hunt? it is so hard to find places to go...with vandalism and things going on a lot of places won't let you in after dark...i would really like to find places that it is okay to go to......we have so much ghost hunting equipment and no where really to use it....