Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh I love it!

China Art GIF

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Three men swept out to sea on giant inflatable duck

June 8 (UPI) -- Marine rescuers in England said a paddleboarder came to the assistance of three men who drifted out to sea on an inflatable duck.

The Royal National Lifeboat Institution's Appledore station said volunteers were conducting training exercises Tuesday when they received word that three men who had floated away from Westward Ho! Beach on a giant inflatable duck.

LtownTaxpayer

Good idea. I hate to sound like such a kill joy and the events can be fun. But it can really cause problems for the people that live right here in the town area. Hopefully one of the main streets will be shut off except for residents.
I especially loved one year when the Lawrence Ave neighborhood was crazy. The cops were turning people away. When I told him I lived back there, he just snorted and said yeah sure. My drivers license almost wasn't enough to get me through. Good thing I got home when I did. It was just in time to tell the people who had just parked blocking my driveway to move. They wanted me to just wait until the parade was over. Hmm, NOPE!! Move it. SOF Market was a PITA when it opened - until town gave them parking. Still don't shop there.