Girlfriend & Her "Male" Friends

jetmonkey

So, Forumites,Your advice is appreciated.

Been seeing this women for about eleven months. She says she is way too busy to see me any more than maybe once a week and sometimes once or twice every other week. We have discussed her maybe not having any time for a relationship but she contends thats not the case. She says she has alot of male friends and she seems to have time in her busy schedule to do things with them such as lunch, help her with repairs around her home, hepl her pick up a christmas tree, ect. She said she wasn't about to give up her male friends because I feel uncomfortable with her having time for them but not time for me.

Question:

Am I being played for a sucker? She has needed financial help in the past with which I have gladly helped as a loan which I never did get payed back.

Is this women worth my time? I am a very successful guy with decent looks and I aggree sometimes a bit gullable.

Any thoughts from anyone?

You are Guy Who Gives Her Money. The other male friends are Guy Who Fixes Things In Her House, Guy Who Helps Her Move, Guy Who ####s Her, etc... Congratulations!

Etred101

1. Post her photo so we can decide if she is right for you.

2. Dont worry about the $$$ you spent. It was not about the $$$ for you when you spent it, why should it be now.

3. Take the relationship as you find it. She may just be a practice girl. Be nice and enjoy your time with her. If it is not fun, then just move on.

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim

Been seeing this women for about eleven months. She says she is way too busy to see me any more than maybe once a week and sometimes once or twice every other week. We have discussed her maybe not having any time for a relationship but she contends thats not the case. She says she has alot of male friends and she seems to have time in her busy schedule to do things with them such as lunch, help her with repairs around her home, hepl her pick up a christmas tree, ect. She said she wasn't about to give up her male friends because I feel uncomfortable with her having time for them but not time for me.

Question:

Am I being played for a sucker? She has needed financial help in the past with which I have gladly helped as a loan which I never did get payed back.

Is this women worth my time? I am a very successful guy with decent looks and I aggree sometimes a bit gullable.

I'm lacking some critical information here on which to form an opinion. How much moolah are we talking about in this loan? And, have you :gossip: her enough yet to feel like you're even if you never get the loot back?

:popcorn:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo

Question:

Dude, she's just not into you.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
This is one of the most original trolling for chicks thread I've read. Bravo.

:killingme *hack* *hack* *cough* :killingme

If that's the case, at first glance it seems like a great idea. But, Wes, if that's the case, it'll undoubtedly score you a few chicks, but anything you get out of this is going to be so laced with crap it won't be worth it. Adding more BS to the mix is never a good idea.

Not that some of them don't mean well, but most will be in it for the "drama." Not a good motivation.

Otherwise, if you are that naive, sorry dude. If you haven't told her to go pound sand by now, what are you waiting for? And I suggest, that you be "mean" about it. In the long run, it'll make it easier. Manipulators don't respect personal limits, but they do respect, in a way, a more forceful personality than theirs. And the only thing that will get her to go away is finding out that her tricks are hitting a brick wall.

How many PM's have you gotten from concerned people asking you to go out with them- either romantically or friendly? Ignore the one's trying to :elaine: and take up the offers of friendly outings- especially from women. If you really got yourself in this jamb, I'd bet money you're rather introverted. The PM's are from extroverts. Let them help you network and increase your likelihood of finding someone worth your time. Not to mention that getting out and about will get your mind off the girl for a bit.

Beta84

They're out to get us

Question:

Early on in a relationship, this may not be so terrible as you're still getting to know each other. After 11 months and you still barely see each other? That's not a relationship. You shouldn't be wasting your time. Try to end it amicably so you can keep her around and get your money back. If one of the only reason you're considering keep her is the money then obviously you should end it.

Chain729

Early on in a relationship, this may not be so terrible as you're still getting to know each other. After 11 months and you still barely see each other? That's not a relationship. You shouldn't be wasting your time. Try to end it amicably so you can keep her around and get your money back. If one of the only reason you're considering keep her is the money then obviously you should end it.

The money is gone, G-O-N-E, brother man. It ain't coming back. Ever.

BoyGenius

Cyber Bully Victim
You can't make this #### up!

Exactly. If you're not worth her time of day after 11 months, you never will be. This is something you needed to resolve a LONG time ago.

Some people write checks to get rid of chicks.

Other people write checks to get a chick.

:killingme

Chain729

Thanks for your inteligent observations Chain, Your post is so far the only one that makes sense

Live and learn. Been in my fair share of f'ed up situations and asked myself how did I get here, and then how do I get out. The irony is, you need to answer those questions in the opposite order.

If you gain your bearings and take the advice, I can almost guarantee the following will happen:

1. you finally tell her to effe off.
2. She cries and throws you a sweet pitch that's too good to be true (and isn't true.)
3. You ignore/decline it.
4. She throws a tantrum like a two year old.
5. I highly suggest ignoring it.
6. Anywhere between a few hours to a few days, 2-5 repeat. It happens a few more times, each time the cycle gets longer, the pitches get sweeter, and the tantrum's more f'ed up.
7. Eventually, she finds a new victim, or you act like an idiot and give in. If you do the second, you'll just make it worse when you decide to start at 1 again.

*Disclaimer: This is all provided that you aren't FOS and really are in that jamb.*