Greg Best Clinic June 17th and 18th in VA

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
I already know who Winn Dixie is, but I am no longer bashing her. She definitely isn't dressage. :lmao:
Great, another girl scout : :blahblah:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
I only made it to the Brownies (go figure). :jameo:
No, that is ILSantagatago, the butt kissin' brown noser. Or are you the same person???? :eyebrow:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
BZHorseMomE said:
Guess I just had to much coffee. Just in a silly mood. :lmao:

How is Fancy doing??

Oh, when I get back in town next week your JR puppies should have there eyes open. Can't wait to see the little guys. Do Zoe's pups have there eyes open yet?

JR pups eyes are open and they are fat little chubsters, sooo cute.. Zoe's pups are just now starting to open their eyes. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
BZHorseMomE said:
Guess I just had to much coffee. Just in a silly mood. :lmao:

How is Fancy doing??

Oh, when I get back in town next week your JR puppies should have there eyes open. Can't wait to see the little guys. Do Zoe's pups have there eyes open yet?
I think Fancy is doing better, I got this wonder spray from Gayers, suppose to heal anything!! We'll see but so far so good.

S

saddlesore

Labs4Me said:
I know this thread really isn't about the Greg Best clinic anymore :lmao: but....
I did a clinic with Greg years ago (I think it was 12 years ago actually!) in PA and it was fantastic!! He's a great clinician and just a nice laid back guy. Unfortunately I can't take either of my horses when he'll be in VA this June but I'd recommend going if you can.

Labs, could you tell us what you liked about his clinic?

Labs4Me

saddlesore said:
Labs, could you tell us what you liked about his clinic?
He's not as uptight about everything the way some clinicians can be. You actually get to enjoy yourself because it's a more casual atmosphere. Whenever he explained something he had this way of being really descriptive with his examples. He'd make you try things in lots of different ways so that you were definitely understanding and feeling what he was describing. You couldn't just nod your head and pretend you got it. The clinic I was in had one girl in it who was really having a hard time with her horse and probably shouldn't have been doing that clinic at all but he was great about giving her some other things to try while we did some of the courses he set up (which were crazy and so much fun!). It seemed like everyone got alot out of it because he made sure he addressed every issue you were having. He also was able to modify things so that is was easier for those that were intimidated or not as experienced but still very challenging for those that wanted to be pushed. I know that's kind of a vague answer...hope it helps!

lsantagata79

KizerSoSay said:
No, that is ILSantagatago, the butt kissin' brown noser. Or are you the same person???? :eyebrow:

Darn you...quit trying to give me multiple personalities...I am my own person dammit :duel: :eyebrow::whip:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
lsantagata79 said:
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

When I grow up I want to be just like you:brownnose :brownnose
No. You want to be like Winn Dixie, Thomas99, KerryAnn, and her newest personalities I haven't figured out yet. It is a darn good thing I was a Psychology major. I can put it all to good use now. :killingme

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
No. You want to be like Winn Dixie, Thomas99, KerryAnn, and her newest personalities I haven't figured out yet. It is a darn good thing I was a Psychology major. I can put it all to good use now. :killingme

:confused: :jameo: :confused: :smack: Don't you have something better to do? :buttkick:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
Have you looked in the mirror lately? Okay...okay...I have to stop now.

Now that you've shown your IQ, what am I supposed to say next that you will understand? Oh, I know, STICKS AND STONES, ETC. Is that more in line with your level of communication? :smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Now that you've shown your IQ, what am I supposed to say next that you will understand? Oh, I know, STICKS AND STONES, ETC. Is that more in line with your level of communication? :smack:
"People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" " That is the pot calling the kettle black" do you know what I mean? I am making a video for you. I will let you know when I am finished. :howdy:

K

KizerSoSay

Sadielady said:
"People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" " That is the pot calling the kettle black" do you know what I mean? I am making a video for you. I will let you know when I am finished. :howdy:
Will people be naked? :popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:

You can alter the pic you did for me.. :whistle:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:

STFU :smack: