Gun Control Laws And Opposition

WingsOfGold

Awesome, I rooted and it seems I have 4 wood cases of HXP. Two ball and two AP, and I came across two fat 50 cans of #1 collet pulled AP bullets from Talen. Last I saw them sell was for 2 bucks a piece.
That stuff is getting heavy.
View attachment 163369 View attachment 163370
The gravy train is over, deals might could be had at small local auctions here and there. I'm glad I got lucky when I had the auction bug.

black dog

Free America
The gravy train is over, deals might could be had at small local auctions here and there. I'm glad I got lucky when I had the auction bug.
That is a fact, I have done well out here with Indigun fourms, Texkev bought MdShooters a year or so back. He owns INGO out here.

I just checked my pulldown imr 4198, one open can and two full left. I miss Talon loading dock deals. 3 - 4 dollars a pound.

Looking forward to 40+ a pound when it happens.

20220322_145929.jpg

I got this deal last summer, I wish he had more than one.

20220322_150730.jpg

WingsOfGold

I shoot it, what calibers do you load?
06, 9mm, 44 mag, and 45 auto is all I load for. I need nothing in return, call it karma. PM me with details and I'll send them out when I make my weekly run into town sometime next week. 06 and 9mm rich, lifetime supply of components.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My son bought a few tins of silver tips at the old Upper Marboro shows. He said it was $109.00 a can then.
I recall paying $179 a case....so 880 rounds. I thought I was really "stocked up" on it but as time goes by the stock dwindles and I never got a round tuit to get more...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh to have those deals back again.
...or a crystal ball that worked...

I really wanted to add an SVT-40 to my collection of Russky rifles that chamber the 54r round. It was - and still is- one of the few rifles of note that I do not have in that collection. I procrastinated....considering the $400 price tag a bit much compared to 91/30 Mosin's etc at the time. I see really clean examples of SVTs on Gun Broker for over 3 grand now!....no SVT for me. :(