Gun Control Laws And Opposition

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ugh 54R, America moved past that rimmed stuff with the decommissioning of the 30-40 gattling...

Push through the belt, not pull back with the cartridge..... You foreigners.....
I'm trynna keep up....

tactical pistol 2.jpg

WingsOfGold

I recall paying $179 a case....so 880 rounds. I thought I was really "stocked up" on it but as time goes by the stock dwindles and I never got a round tuit to get more...
I was late to the game on Mosins, refused to buy when under 100 bucks a shot. Dogshit ugly and now I have 2, rifle and carbine. Carbine is scoped MUCH more accurate than the iron sighted rifle.
PS... still dogshit ugly much like the 303.
Mausers, Springfields and Garands are something to cream over.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was late to the game on Mosins, refused to buy when under 100 bucks a shot. Dogshit ugly and now I have 2, rifle and carbine. Carbine is scoped MUCH more accurate than the iron sighted rifle.
PS... still dogshit ugly much like the 303.
Mausers, Springfields and Garands are something to cream over.
My son has a 91/30 in an Archangel sniper stock with a really nice scope on top...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Depending on company and model in todays world 27 to 40 grand each.
A better investment would have been an HK MP5 or a mod 53.
A clean Thompson has done well.

Fair Enough

Sure there are weapons to add to the list, the registered bit would be cheaper to acquire in 1980

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My son recently bought a 91/30 at Big Dog's. Although it is a very nice specimen, it cost around 4x what I paid for one 25 years ago.

black dog

Free America
Fair Enough

Sure there are weapons to add to the list, the registered bit would be cheaper to acquire in 1980
There are dozens that have made better money than the M16's.
Other than two? i dont believe I spent more than $550.00 - $650.00 plus stamp for any I bought in the late 70's through the late 80's. Many cost the same as a stamp or less.
The stamp hurt then. lol

Last edited: