Gun Control Laws And Opposition

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Pray tell...how could/would they tell if I made an AR lower from scratch, machining from billet, or using an 80% lower?
Well, you can't I reckon. Guessing they'll go by purchase history if an investigation were to be initiated against an individual, and if such individual has all the necessary machining tools in their garage to make such a firearm.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Well, you can't I reckon. Guessing they'll go by purchase history if an investigation were to be initiated against an individual, and if such individual has all the necessary machining tools in their garage to make such a firearm.
What "purchase history?, though. And lots of folks have all the necessary machining tools in their shop. Everybody should have... ;-p
mills.JPG
CNC.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just one chair?
You're the man keeping sgi down, but one would think with his Cum`berlin roots he would keep that ash tub more emptyed....

Pssst, what is that on the left side of the foam crate?
The "foam crate" is actually our aluminum conversion coating tank. The stuff sticking up on the left is the control for the tank heater. Farther to the left are the various smelting pots, sand, molds etc to make the custom zinc anodes we cast for our hydrofoil products. What looks like a wooden box leaning against the wall is part of the form for casting our largest foil tip zincs.

buddscreek

Just one chair?
You're the man keeping sgi down, but one would think with his Cum`berlin roots he would keep that ash tub more emptyed....

Pssst, what is that on the left side of the foam crate?
thats called a fan. i believe from the way it's facing, it's to circulate the heat from the wood stove.
you're welcome!!!!

black dog

Free America
The "foam crate" is actually our aluminum conversion coating tank. The stuff sticking up on the left is the control for the tank heater. Farther to the left are the various smelting pots, sand, molds etc to make the custom zinc anodes we cast for our hydrofoil products. What looks like a wooden box leaning against the wall is part of the form for casting our largest foil tip zincs.
Neat'O. Do you run a pid on the foam crate?

Ugh. Zink in a lead pot.... Slush...

black dog

Free America
thats called a fan. i believe from the way it's facing, it's to circulate the heat from the wood stove.
you're welcome!!!!

I was a "fan" one night for the Hard Bargain Gang just once.
I be lernin nots be doin thats agin.

The kids in town, when you see him ask him where hes going in a few weeks.