Handgun background checks...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Looks to be a lonnng barrel. I guess I'm just to accustomed to seeing the shorter 1911's.

I'll take a picture of it laid over my 1911. You'll be surprised. The M57 is essentially a "skinny" 1911 with almost identical profile shape. I'm talking only about the standard 1911, of course, not the 4" barrel versions out these days.

Shaolin_Raptor

I looked up that pistol. It's nice. Intriguing. May I ask why you got it? Vintage? Availability? I'm assuming it is an older model, hence the questions.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I looked up that pistol. It's nice. Intriguing. May I ask why you got it? Vintage? Availability? I'm assuming it is an older model, hence the questions.

Brand new in box, with accessories. Cheap. Well made. Reliable. Ammo is dirt cheap..a big plus. It's not the only firearm I have that shoots the same 7.62 Tokarev round.

And it handles, for me, as well as my 1911s and that is the biggest plus of all.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
here they are...

Attachments

• m57.jpg
    m57.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 116

b23hqb

PREMO Member
here they are...

The horror! The horror!

Why would anyone want TWO of those evil killing machines that can bring down a horse or evil people attempting to hack an innocent person to death on a public street?

The horror! The horror! That every law abiding citizen does not pack one of those whenever they go out in public.

Insanity......:buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Multiple assault style weapons in plain view, something that resembles a decision tree, sketchy notes and maybe a map plus a sniper autobiography? Is there a model 92 in your future? :popcorn:

:killingme:killingme I noticed all that after I snapped the pic. It's just the conference table in my office..covered with work stuff and some of the contents of my backpack that I carry on travel (hence Kyl'es autobigraphy.)

Conclude from all of that whatever you wish.:evil:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
something that resembles a decision tree,

That? That is the interwebz trace-back result for tracking down a nefarious and shady character known only as "nhboy".

Or it might be the control block diagram for one of our ship control systems..