Handgun background checks...

sockgirl77

That, and MD Small Arms just built a new range in Upper Marlboro. It's REALLY nice.

I was there on again on Saturday. It is a really nice range. The guys there are great too. And you definitely get the bang for the buck. BUT, if you're shooting .22...bring your own ammo!

Chris0nllyn

I was there on again on Saturday. It is a really nice range. The guys there are great too. And you definitely get the bang for the buck. BUT, if you're shooting .22...bring your own ammo!

Yea, I think they still have a 1 box limit on .22, but everything else is now a 4 box limit.

I've been lucky enough to score plenty of .22

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
That, and MD Small Arms just built a new range in Upper Marlboro. It's REALLY nice.

I didn't think it was that nice. When I went there it had a heavy presence of the DC/PG crowd shooting one hand gang banger style, no range officer and it was freezing.

I shoot at a private/members only indoor range now. :buddies:

Shaolin_Raptor

The other.
eheqe8us.jpg

Chris0nllyn

I didn't think it was that nice. When I went there it had a heavy presence of the DC/PG crowd shooting one hand gang banger style, no range officer and it was freezing.

I shoot at a private/members only indoor range now. :buddies:

:lol: Well, yea, there's always going to be those types there.

Personally, the ventilation is way better compared to their last location.

I've only been to MSAR, and typially shoot on private land. I like not feeling pressured into leaving, or it being crowded.

The other.
eheqe8us.jpg

:drool:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Shhhh. That's my place too. :buddies:

Have you used their ranges? I haven't yet. I think I remember you saying you were going to take their NRA course. I haven't seen it on their schedule lately.

Anyway, you know them and they provide training services to just about all the regional LE and security; so I trust what they tell me about these new laws hitting us. Not to mention these guys are very helpful.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Thanks to Joe and the Tackle Box staff, I finally received my handgun yesterday.
April 19....
The little MSP note that informs you that if you don't pass the back ground check, the MSP WILL confiscate your gun without compensation, is a neat bit of legal work.

NavyMA85

Thanks to Joe and the Tackle Box staff, I finally received my handgun yesterday.
April 19....
The little MSP note that informs you that if you don't pass the back ground check, the MSP WILL confiscate your gun without compensation, is a neat bit of legal work.

Must be nice im a 4/9 waiting on my lower from cromwells and they have been working through there backlog for 3 weeks now and i still havent heard anything from them :( MSP is already up to 4/1 & 4/2 so by time i get mine msp will prolly be done my bg check...never again will i let this happen to me

NextJen

Raisin cane
So I am on day 75 for my AR15. Called my FFL and now the wait is up to 100+ days. Ridiculous!

I'm on day 79 for a simple little .22. So, in the meantime, I got another item that I didn't have to wait for. Can't wait to shoot it.

Anyone going to Dulles this weekend? I need to get some extra mags for my new purchase.

NextJen

Raisin cane
:yahoo: Just got a call on day 95, my paperwork has not come back approved or denied, but my firearm is going to be released to me! Gonna pick it up on Saturday!

sockgirl77

:yahoo: Just got a call on day 95, my paperwork has not come back approved or denied, but my firearm is going to be released to me! Gonna pick it up on Saturday!

They never approve it. They send out a ND which means "not disapproved". :lmao: