Have you ever met a 'Famous' person?

Ever met a famous person & acted like a dork?

• Yes

Votes: 37 54.4%
  • No

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I knew Laura Sisk before she was Laura Wright, who plays Carly of General Hospital. She always had star magnetism, and I'll admit when I saw her a few years after a return home visit from NY (I think she was still doing daytime then, or another soap), I was a little starstruck. :shrug:

She got married at either Sotterley or Greenwell, not long after I got married. I remember seeing it in the paper. She was on The City at the time.

sockgirl77

Elvis Stoyko (sp?). I froze like a dork and my mom told him that I thought he had the greatest looking ass in the world. :lol:

T

toppick08

The most humble, nicest celebrity I ever met was Walter Payton.

I knew his brother Eddie well.

RIP Sweetness.

H

HouseCat

I met the guy who played Boss Hogg when I was 11 at a fair in Connorsville, Indiana. He shook my hand and said, "Aw, ain't you a purty girl!"

lovinmaryland

Last year Clinton Portis (damn he is small, it felt weird since I was taller and bigger than him :lmao:) was staying at the same hotel as my family and I and we had drinks w/ him and some other Redskin players (not sure who I am not a Redskins fan :lol:) both nights. That was a nice experience.

Met David Spade in Vegas and acted like a total little school girl all giddy and excited to meet him... it was quite embarrassing :blushing:

Living in San Diego I met and hung out w/ a lot of punk bands but my Bad Religion experience was by far the best! Got to eat and hang out w/ the band before their set when they were on the warp tour and then got to hang out again after thier show back stage. I have pictures at the house I should bring them to post.

Toxick

Splat
George H. W. Bush
Clint Eastwood.
Harrison Ford
Brooks Robinson
Dale Hunter & Kevin Hatcher (Wash Capitals)
Rudy Martzke
The Undertaker
The Big Show
John Thompson

And I don't know if it qualifies as "meeting" and I don't know if she qualifies as a "celebrity", but I felt up an XFL cheerleader.

And it was SO worth getting my ass thrown out of the stadium.

Last edited:
T

toppick08

George H. W. Bush
Clint Eastwood.
Harrison Ford
Brooks Robinson
Dale Hunter & Kevin Hatcher (Wash Capitals)
Rudy Martzke

And I don't know if it qualifies as "meeting" and I don't know if she qualifies as a celebrity, but I felt up an XFL cheerleader.

And it was SO worth getting my ass thrown out of the stadium.

I dated a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader......:coffee:

:diva:

sweetprincess23

Just wandering but am I the only person who listens to rap and R&B? Most of you are listing rock bands, wrestlers, etc. Am I the only "urban" person on here? I figured I would be one of few but I am starting to think I am the only one. Anyone else watch Bet, MTV, E!, or any other "younger" style shows and channels? I have heard of some of the famous people listed but not many.

There is nothing wrong with this, just wandering.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Just wandering but am I the only person who listens to rap and R&B? Most of you are listing rock bands, wrestlers, etc. Am I the only "urban" person on here? I figured I would be one of few but I am starting to think I am the only one. Anyone else watch Bet, MTV, E!, or any other "younger" style shows and channels? I have heard of some of the famous people listed but not many.

There is nothing wrong with this, just wandering.

:confused: wandering, as in thread to thread?... or... Wondering, as to what others do?

I wonder if you graduated high school.

sweetprincess23

:confused: wandering, as in thread to thread?... or... Wondering, as to what others do?

I wonder if you graduated high school.

I was waiting for someone to say something about my spelling and grammer. Yes I graduated high school, english wasn't my best subject. Now I am WONDERING, are you an old fart who got offended by someone not knowing your famous people?

sweetprincess23

Urban... meaning?

I'm from Baltimore.

I've lived in several major cities.

And I like ROCK N ROLL :dude:

P.S. Dye Tied is older than dirt.

I have noticed that is the word they call the hip-hop community lately. Like Urban Outfitters clothing store is a hip-hop style store. I don't know if they use it to be politically correct. I wouldn't always use it because alot of rappers are from the nitty gritty south, not the city. But I am sure if you google urban clothes, urban music you will get rap and r&b pages.

Rocawear, Baby Phat, Coogi are different urban style clothes.