Hello.

SoMDGirl42

hmm two new young engineers that aren't from around here, like me. we should all party :buddies:

:clap: Excellent idea. We already have the Tards, so I shall name your new group of friends the Nerd Herd :nerd: Quick, buy a personal forum and invite me in. I'd love to learn how to sew :hot:

:lol:

Welcome Mike! :howdy:

K

kris31280

:rolleyes:

you can come party too. i don't want you to be jealous!

:smack: He's supposed to take me out for lunch first, dammit!

:clap: Excellent idea. We already have the Tards, so I shall name your new group of friends the Nerd Herd :nerd: Quick, buy a personal forum and invite me in. I'd love to learn how to sew :hot:

:lmao: The Nerd Herd... :roflmao:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

And dont forget they need to have tape on their glasses that hold them together.

I hear ya! Guys who can sew are :hot::hot::hot:

Beta84

They're out to get us

you know, someone was talkin to me about us putting together a personal forum...but I'm not sure that's what they had in mind :lmao:

Don't forget the pocket protectors!!
don't be jealous that engineers are smart and make good money :razz:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Really, I'm perplexed by the perception that my ability to mend my own clothes, sew my own collared button-up shirts, etc. somehow puts into question my sexuality. Really, as far as I'm concerned, sewing is a practical and useful skill. It's quite comical to think that somehow my heterosexuality is threatened by my ability to tailor my own clothes.
:shrug:

And reptiles and amphibians are some of the most fascinating animals on the planet... if somehow not be scared of creepy crawly things is a negative attribute and thinking they're interesting makes me strange, so be it.

This forum is proving to be interesting. Perhaps I'll have more amusement than I thought.

This forum is interesting indeed.
A good place for you to check out is the Calvert Marine Museum in Solomon's.
Reptiles are fun, do you have any?

Beta84

They're out to get us
Careful......It bites!

looks infected images.jpg