Help need advice

gothicsorrow78 said:
Any advice for me on the subject?????
#1 Get yourself "fixed" so you don't contribute to the gene pool any more than you already have.
#2 If you REALLY believe this:
gothicsorrow78 said:
I believe kid's need both parents. I am so tired of having three kid's without two parents in the house.
do this: Don't sleep with the next boyfriend until he is your lawfully wedded husband.
#3 Don't go to strangers on the internet for advice anymore.

Nanny Pam

smoothmarine187 said:
Just send me a letter everyday, and then pile up all that Johnny Depp junk that you have and videotape yourself burning it all. If that doesn't convince him...I don't know what will.

Nomoney used to get really mad at me because I used to be obsessed with Conway Twitty. That is what started our whole fight......one day I was sitting around listing to Conway Twitty's greatest hits, and she grabbed my record and smashed it over my head. Once I got out of prison I was determined to get her back, so after sitting in her driveway for 5 hours.....I decided to get all my conway twitty stuff out of my truck and burn it all on her front lawn.
See.....:bawl: now thats true love!

smoothmarine187 said:
Just send me a letter everyday, and then pile up all that Johnny Depp junk that you have and videotape yourself burning it all. If that doesn't convince him...I don't know what will.

Nomoney used to get really mad at me because I used to be obsessed with Conway Twitty. That is what started our whole fight......one day I was sitting around listing to Conway Twitty's greatest hits, and she grabbed my record and smashed it over my head. Once I got out of prison I was determined to get her back, so after sitting in her driveway for 5 hours.....I decided to get all my conway twitty stuff out of my truck and burn it all on her front lawn.
Hello Darlin', nice to see you. It's been a long time.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
smoothmarine187 said:

I know how stubborn Nomo can be. I think she should at least give up her Brand New Key record to make things even.

smoothmarine187

BS Gal said:
I know how stubborn Nomo can be. I think she should at least give up her Brand New Key record to make things even.

I hope you can talk some since into her for me.....I know I will never love anyone like I love her.

smoothmarine187 said:
last time I saw you, you were wearing those.......tight fighting jeans....
People see us everywhere. They think you really care. But myself I can't deceive, I know it's only make believe.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
gothicsorrow78 said:
I have this obbsession with johnny depp.... my stuff with him means alot to me shoot ven to prove how serious i was about changing who i am and growing i would make a bonfire out in the yard with everything from my past to prove i am ready to face up to reality and face him as a mate and say yes i am closing these doors to my past and i am ready for the future........
There is a guy on here named Pete that looks like Johnny Depp's twin.

leslie3977

gothicsorrow78 said:

1 codependent + 1 codependent ≠ an independent

You both have serious issues and the only thing you seem to be trying to change is his mind about you. Get serious help and focus on you. Put yourself and your kids first. If it’s meant to be he’ll come back without you forcing that.

Also, if you’re tired of being a single mom QUIT having more kids.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
gothicsorrow78 said:
I think you're just fine and wouldn't change a thing. Someone wise once told me "There's an ass for every seat." I think you just haven't found your ass yet.

So dump the chump and keep looking. Just remember that you never really know someone until you've had children with them. :yay:

smoothmarine187 said:
You've never been this far before..........please come back
It's all about the logistics... Louisiana woman Mississippi man we get together every time we can.

vraiblonde said:
I think you're just fine and wouldn't change a thing. Someone wise once told me "There's an ass for every seat." I think you just haven't found your ass yet.

So dump the chump and keep looking. Just remember that you never really know someone until you've had children with them. :yay:
OMG... I wonder how many lurkers are now going to get pregnant so they can "get to know their man"...:bonk: :roflmao:

nomoney

OMG, smooth if you don't quit following me around here I'm going to have to call the police. this is against the restraining order!!

I still love you, but what we have is not healthy. Your obsession with me is not cool. Please quit leaving your underwear on my car hood. When you got sent to jail I promised myself that I'd never ever do your laundry again. I'm over you.

I will not go to IHOP anymore with you my little smoof. Our days of fruit covered pancakes are over. Do you understand me? No more strawberry syrup will pass through our forks.

smoothmarine187

nomoney said:
OMG, smooth if you don't quit following me around here I'm going to have to call the police. this is against the restraining order!!

I still love you, but what we have is not healthy. Your obsession with me is not cool. Please quit leaving your underwear on my car hood. When you got sent to jail I promised myself that I'd never ever do your laundry again. I'm over you.

I will not go to IHOP anymore with you my little smoof. Our days of fruit covered pancakes are over. Do you understand me? No more strawberry syrup will pass through our forks.

Please, we can be one again......you just have to give me a chance. I have given up on crack, heroin, stink bugs, and licking toads backs (that was a despearate time). I am now working my way up to be the manager of IHOP. I can give you free food anytime you want it. Just roll your shopping cart up and I will hook you up. I'm living out of my truck right now, but eventually we can get a nice studio apartment in the back of wall mart. Please.....please...you have to forgive me.....I will do anything!

nomoney

smoothmarine187 said:
Please, we can be one again......you just have to give me a chance. I have given up on crack, heroin, stink bugs, and licking toads backs (that was a despearate time). I am now working my way up to be the manager of IHOP. I can give you free food anytime you want it. Just roll your shopping cart up and I will hook you up. I'm living out of my truck right now, but eventually we can get a nice studio apartment in the back of wall mart. Please.....please...you have to forgive me.....I will do anything!

you can't even make your truck payment :duh:. You're in court almost every day and you can't even get insurance. You need to try and get a 2nd job at 7-11 or something before I'd even consider anything pertaining to you.

I'm still mad about the time you told me you could help me get my phone set up to send pix messages and then you stole a picture of me off it and stole my bf's phone number off of my friends dad's cell phone and put them on his phone.