Help need advice

gothicsorrow78

No i did not have sex with anyone other than him for the last two years. Great sex at that but no i and i am glad it is alot simpler than that.

gothicsorrow78

What the hell?

I am not a bad person, we both had our issues and we are both in cousneling. I am very concerned about my kids health and well being. My youngest means everything to me. I am not on ton's of meds or anything and i have counseling twice a week and anger management. How can you presume to know everything from only reading a little of the whole story. Of course i am concerned about this man, wouldn't you be??? If you loved someone so very deeply wouldn't you be totally concerned? As to getting fixed, well no need He agrees i do produce beauitfull kid's and before all this happened we were planning another child. I have alot of issues to work out and so does he and only time will tell what will happen.

gothicsorrow78 said:
I am not a bad person, we both had our issues and we are both in cousneling. I am very concerned about my kids health and well being. My youngest means everything to me. I am not on ton's of meds or anything and i have counseling twice a week and anger management. How can you presume to know everything from only reading a little of the whole story. Of course i am concerned about this man, wouldn't you be??? If you loved someone so very deeply wouldn't you be totally concerned? As to getting fixed, well no need He agrees i do produce beauitfull kid's and before all this happened we were planning another child. I have alot of issues to work out and so does he and only time will tell what will happen.
Do you have anyone you can transfer custody of the kids to until you are stablized and no longer consider yourself to be a loser visualizing death...:eyebrow:

gothicsorrow78

No i have not lost custody of my kids, i share joint legal and physicall custody and i am not sick as you might suggest, i have borderline personality disorder. Look it up. I am no threat to my kids nor my exbf.I am working on myself and doing a very hard job at that.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Do you have anyone you can transfer custody of the kids to until you are stablized and no longer consider yourself to be a loser visualizing death...:eyebrow:
I nominate Dougster!

gothicsorrow78

I do not really consider myself a loser i just thought it was funny.... I do not envision death, i want to live and finally be happy with who i am and what i am doing. For my kids and for "us" and become mentally,spritually,and physically healthy.

gothicsorrow78 said:
No i have not lost custody of my kids, i share joint legal and physicall custody and i am not sick as you might suggest, i have borderline personality disorder. Look it up. I am no threat to my kids nor my exbf.I am working on myself and doing a very hard job at that.
Your siggy lines scream otherwise.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Your siggy lines scream otherwise.
A person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger, depression, and anxiety that may last only hours, or at most a day.5 These may be associated with episodes of impulsive aggression, self-injury, and drug or alcohol abuse. Distortions in cognition and sense of self can lead to frequent changes in long-term goals, career plans, jobs, friendships, gender identity, and values. Sometimes people with BPD view themselves as fundamentally bad, or unworthy. They may feel unfairly misunderstood or mistreated, bored, empty, and have little idea who they are. Such symptoms are most acute when people with BPD feel isolated and lacking in social support, and may result in frantic efforts to avoid being alone.

People with BPD often have highly unstable patterns of social relationships. While they can develop intense but stormy attachments, their attitudes towards family, friends, and loved ones may suddenly shift from idealization (great admiration and love) to devaluation (intense anger and dislike). Thus, they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person of not caring for them at all. Even with family members, individuals with BPD are highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change in plans. These fears of abandonment seem to be related to difficulties feeling emotionally connected to important persons when they are physically absent, leaving the individual with BPD feeling lost and perhaps worthless. Suicide threats and attempts may occur along with anger at perceived abandonment and disappointments.

People with BPD exhibit other impulsive behaviors, such as excessive spending, binge eating and risky sex. BPD often occurs together with other psychiatric problems, particularly bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, and other personality disorders.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
gothicsorrow78 said:
I do not really consider myself a loser i just thought it was funny.... I do not envision death, i want to live and finally be happy with who i am and what i am doing. For my kids and for "us" and become mentally,spritually,and physically healthy.
If that's true, I think you should change your sig line to reflect a more positive approach to life. Something like, "I'm walking on sunshine, whoaa, and don't it feel GOOD!"

:getdown:

vraiblonde said:
If that's true, I think you should change your sig line to reflect a more positive approach to life. Something like, "I'm walking on sunshine, whoaa, and don't it feel GOOD!"

:getdown:
You siggy line indicates you have asthma issues...:eyebrow:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
kwillia said:
You siggy line indicates you have asthma issues...
Oh yeah? Well YOUR siggy line indicates that YOU can't come UP with a good siggy line. So there. :razz:

I'm on the top of the world
Looking down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found
Ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world!

:huggy: :getdown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I've got the world on a string
I'm sitting on a rainbow
Got the string around my finger
What a world, what a life, I'm in love!

:smoochy: <--Fonzie slowdance

vraiblonde said:
Oh yeah? Well YOUR siggy line indicates that YOU can't come UP with a good siggy line. So there. :razz:

I'm on the top of the world
Looking down on creation
And the only explanation I can find
Is the love that I've found
Ever since you've been around
Your love's put me at the top of the world!

:huggy: :getdown:
I just had an epiphany. You so inspire me. :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, Goth, I think you should sing ABBA songs when you're feeling blue. It's almost impossible to be depressed when singing ABBA songs.

And you should reconsider your user name. "Gothic Sorrow" - no wonder you're bumming. I like "Kitten Rainbow". I think you should go with that. :yay:

Toxick

Splat
gothicsorrow78 said:
How can you presume to know everything from only reading a little of the whole story.

How can you expect valid advice if you're not giving us the whole story?

This always amazes me when someone goes to a group for advice, and they don't get the response they want. Suddenly everyone else is wrong and presumptuous, because they don't know the whole real story.

Well - you brought it up! What do you expect? I hope you weren't expecting people to know more about you and your life than what you've written? If you ask for advice, expect advice based on the information provided.