Help need advice

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Nanny Pam said:
Well he kinda woke up toward the end of the shaving. When he jumped...I cut his head open. He only needed 14 stitches. Not too bad. So on the way home from the hospital, I pulled into Wawa to get my Ho-Ho's and he jumped into the drivers seat and took off with out me, and I had to walk 7 miles to home.

:lmao: :lmao: You are too too funny!! :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Toxick said:
How can you expect valid advice if you're not giving us the whole story?
I don't think she came here for advice. What kind of whackjob would want advice from a bunch of strangers on the internet? I think she just needed cheering up.

*I* am doing my part. :tap:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
gothicsorrow78 said:
No i did not have sex with anyone other than him for the last two years. Great sex at that but no i and i am glad it is alot simpler than that.

I can't imagine what untruth you could have told that would be worse than hiding the wrong meat. :confused:

But seriously, forget the bipolar dude and fix yourself (as you say you are doing.) That way, when a decent dude comes along you can be a complete package for him. Sounds like this guy probably wasn't the best for you or to you. In spite of some rude comments in these forums, there is always good advice herein if you read between the insults. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oz said:
In spite of some rude comments in these forums, there is always good advice herein if you read between the insults.
Indeed.

And the fact of the matter is that if you WANT to be happy, you will in fact BE happy. Wallowing in misery sucks - why not wallow in happiness instead?

Take your kids to the park and play on the swings. That's a lot more fun than obsessing about some guy who probably doesn't deserve you anyway.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Actions speak louder than words. He says he loves you, yet chooses not to be with you. Get over him. :shrug: And saying that because you make beautiful babies you should just continue to have them is stupid. My cousin and her abusive boyfriend make beautiful babies, but considering that neither of them has a steady job or a place of their own to live, they probably shouldn't continue their babyfest. Just because you can have kids doesn't mean you need to. The last thing the world needs is more beautiful, screwed up people, which is what you will be creating if you continue to bring them into a hostile environment.

bcp

In My Opinion
Shock therapy has done wonders for many people suffering from the same disfunction that the two of you are afflicted with.
I realize that honest medical treatment could be very costly, and in the long run due to the cost cause more problems that you currently have.

I offer from my heart a suggestion that might be in your monetary reach for treatment.

go to the pet store and purchase two bark collars.
You both put a collar on and give the remote to the other person for your collars.
when either one of you say something hurtful, or appear to be having a personality issue, the other can easily shock you back to your normal state of mind.
This training worked well for my wife after we were first married.
she had a bad habit of saying no.
so, I put the shock collar on her, and said to her, wanna screw?
she said no. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
then I asked her again, you wanna screw?
no ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
the third time I asked it only took about 2.3 seconds and we were bang bang banging.

after only a month of treatment, she was the perfect wife, submissive and couldnt say no to save her life.

oh sure, she still has that eye twitch thing going on, and she convulses from time to time, but thats about the only side affect,, well maybe her fear of batteries too, but honest, thats the only thing that remains wrong to this day.
and to be honest, theres nothing wrong with a woman going into convulsions while she is being driven.

Pandora

Toxick said:
How can you expect valid advice if you're not giving us the whole story?

This always amazes me when someone goes to a group for advice, and they don't get the response they want. Suddenly everyone else is wrong and presumptuous, because they don't know the whole real story.

Well - you brought it up! What do you expect? I hope you weren't expecting people to know more about you and your life than what you've written? If you ask for advice, expect advice based on the information provided.

:lol: Right! I've done it myself and nobody, who hasn't walked in your shoes, would really have a clue. But, I'm trying to understand why 78 is putting ALL of this on her. :confused:

The first post said, basically, I'm bad and I deserve to be treated this way. I can be better, I can change, I can do this, that and the other to get to the person he wants and make him happy.

That is some seriously distorted thinking, including the fact that you will be a single parent of 3 children if he isn’t in your life. There is no reason why anyone under any circumstances should verbally, mentally or physically abuse by another person. He broke stuff in your home (and you are in Anger Management :confused: ), he walked out of counseling (how humiliating that must have been and sign of a serious disorder in him), and he has you running around looking to change yourself. Did you ever stop to think maybe he is a person who will never be happy? If you think this his behavior is ok, then you should be treated for co dependency disorder.

Right now, you might THINK there is no greater pain if he is out of your life, but usually, it isn’t until a bad relationship is completely out of your life that you honestly can reflect on yourself.

I just hope that, even if this relationship ends, that you continue with counseling. :yay:

Edit: Instead of making a new post:

I'm curious. Was this relationship always so volatile?
:confused:

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pandora said:
Right now, you might THINK there is no greater pain if he is out of your life, but usually, it isn’t until a bad relationship is completely out of your life that you honestly can reflect on yourself.
:yeahthat: When you're in a bad relationship, usually you've somehow become convinced that it's because you just can't find or deserve any better. It's only after you've broken free and see the light of day that you realize what a complete moron you've been and wonder why you stuck around so long.

cdsulhoff

My mother was in a bad relationship with my dad for over 18 years. He made her feel that she could not do any better then him. He really ruin her confident level..The beaver is nestled in this comment....
Don't let this guy do that to you.. You need to be strong for yourself... You need to look after you..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
gothicsorrow78 said:
Ok here is the thing, i love this guy more than anything in the world. I would walk through the fire pits of hell to prove to him that i loved and still love him. He swears up and down that he loves me and whatnot but now we are apart and it is killing me. I miss him so much. We have a daughter together. [snip].....
I'd say, he's gone..

BUT don't jump until we get the webcam installed..

Thank you!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
cdsulhoff said:
My mother was in a bad relationship with my dad for over 18 years. He made her feel that she could not do any better then him. He really ruin her confident level
And did you have to drop out of the 4th grade to take care of your mom?

OH and if I COULD...

STOMP!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
cdsulhoff said:
My mother was in a bad relationship with my dad for over 18 years. He made her feel that she could not do any better then him. He really ruin her confident level..The beaver is nestled in this comment....
Don't let this guy do that to you.. You need to be strong for yourself... You need to look after you..
:fixed:

Pete

Repete
cdsulhoff said:
<marquee direction=right scrollamount="10" scrolldelay="1">STOMP :jameo:</marquee>

<marquee direction=left scrollamount="10" scrolldelay="1">STOMP :jameo:</marquee>

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pete said:
<marquee direction=right scrollamount="10" scrolldelay="1">STOMP :jameo:</marquee>

<marquee direction=left scrollamount="10" scrolldelay="1">STOMP :jameo:</marquee>
:roflmao:

gothicsorrow78

No this was not always so volitale and it used to be great and happy and supportive, it turned kinda sour when i stopped submitting to him and no longer gave him what he needed or wanted. I will continue with the couseling by all means. I am so ready for the changes and apperciate the words of encouragment. Your right i should have posted everything but unfortuantly i came ill prepared and i was running on little time not to mention sleep. I have been having alot of problems sleeping. I am sorry to everyone for making myself sound so bad and i truly do apperciate alot of what has been said.