Help!!

keekee

so sorry to say I left possum's door open so he could get out....he was....wait for it.... playing possum. Much more calm than the pissed white kitty. I've actually had some experience with possum's at my other house in the woods. They got along just fine with all the cats and never caused any problems. They are curious but quite calm, very stubborn. Their eyesight seems really bad and they are slow. If you want to catch him, they LOVE dry cat food. At the other house they knew mealtime and would patiently wait for the cats to finish and take their naps. Thanks for looking out for Tajii. We miss him. :ohwell:

Also, from what I understand possums rarely contract rabies as they are marsupials. :biggrin:

We caught a possum in our chicken coop one night stealing eggs. He huddled in the back corner amongst the hens, and sat very still trying to blend in. We had the flashlight on him and he just sat there blinking, while the hens pecked at him furiously. It was hysterical. He never acted aggressive, just waddled off when he got the chance.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Tajii is safe, but not very happy :evil: I covered the cage in the one thing a cat can't stay away from... a cardboard box. He's dirty and has stuff all in his fur, but no cuts or anything. Thanks AGAIN everyone! :cartwheel:cartwheel:cartwheel :bann:

An Easter miracle! Glad your baby is home! :yahoo:

ontheriver

We caught a possum in our chicken coop one night stealing eggs. He huddled in the back corner amongst the hens, and sat very still trying to blend in. We had the flashlight on him and he just sat there blinking, while the hens pecked at him furiously. It was hysterical. He never acted aggressive, just waddled off when he got the chance.

ontheriver

Tajii is not doing well. He's got all kinds of issues with his health (recently showing themselves).
Since I first saw him on this forum (in 2011), I thought I'd share. He's had a great life as the King of this river.
I'm going to do the right thing for him. Very soon. Goodbye my love.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Tajii is not doing well. He's got all kinds of issues with his health (recently showing themselves).
Since I first saw him on this forum (in 2011), I thought I'd share. He's had a great life as the King of this river.
:huggy:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:huggy:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The very hardest loving decision we have to make for them.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
From OTR...

OTR.jpg OTR 2.jpg