Help!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Well you're in my thoughts. I know there will be a great homecoming soon. Be careful and just try to think positive. Concentrate on the bathing, bug hunting and brushing you'll soon have to tackle. :)

:coffee:

And checking for ticks!
You're in my thoughts...hope today is the day he tires of his adventure :huggy:

ontheriver

Last night I left the window open with his dish inside full of yummy dry cat food. 3:00 am he is right outside the window, saw me.......took off! Can't believe it. WTH!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Last night I left the window open with his dish inside full of yummy dry cat food. 3:00 am he is right outside the window, saw me.......took off! Can't believe it. WTH!
:cartwheel:
At least you know he's okay and he definitely knows his way home. He'll be back when you least expect it!

Bann

PREMO Member
This is true. He looks good, just not as fluffy. So frustrating.

:nono: He can't be all meteosexual out in da 'hood! He would never survive. He's gotta look Cool cat cool! :huggy: I'd be crazy if Simon got out like yours. He is such a pampered pet, I don't think he has any instincts he could survive on outdoors alone.

Dakota

~~~~~~~

:lol: He knows you will ruin his vacation outdoors if you catch him.

When ours went missing for a week, our neighbors kept saying they were seeing her and I couldn't understand why she wouldn't come home. I think she knew she'd be on the lock down once I got a hold of her and was trying to buy herself some more outdoor time.

At least you know he is out there and just enjoying his exploration outside.

Bann

PREMO Member
Okay, NOW I have this earworm - so I have to pass it around!!

[video=youtube;rrYlofQEnNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrYlofQEnNk[/video]