Help!!

3CATSAILOR

Tajii escaped outside last night! I saw him this morning in the fenced area under the bridge, but by the time I climbed over the fence he had disappeared. He's never been outside before so I know he's having a blast, but I'm sounding the horn for anyone who sees him to let me know. I'm in the Seven Gables neighborhood in California. Tajii is all white, long hair male cat. Maybe RoseRed can help me get the pics from the "Tajii" thread to post here? He has no collar. :jameo:
Put some food out which should attract him. It has been dry until recently. He may still need water. He probably didn't go too far away from the house. Perhaps one of those animal traps with some food in it can help? Tractor Supply has the traps if it helps. I pray that you find him.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Put some food out which should attract him. It has been dry until recently. He may still need water. He probably didn't go too far away from the house. Perhaps one of those animal traps with some food in it can help? Tractor Supply has the traps if it helps. I pray that you find him.
You didn't look at the date of the thread, did you.

luvmygdaughters

Tajii is not doing well. He's got all kinds of issues with his health (recently showing themselves).
Since I first saw him on this forum (in 2011), I thought I'd share. He's had a great life as the King of this river.
I'm going to do the right thing for him. Very soon. Goodbye my love.
So sorry, its the only time our 4 legged babies break our hearts.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
OnTheRiver asked if I would post these for her. I'm thinking this is pretty self-explanatory.... :lol:

123_1.jpg 123_2.jpg