Hi, I'm new.

N

nitwhit3286

EmilyP.Deigh said:
I'm not from Florida. The chihuahua lady is from FL.

On another note...
Do you all remember that song from Rudolph? "Why am I such a misfit, I am not just a nit whit....."

sorry honey that was way before my time...but I guess we can all guess your age now.. :killingme

EmilyP.Deigh

nitwhit3286 said:
sorry honey that was way before my time...but I guess we can all guess your age now.. :killingme

:duh: That movie is a classic. If you haven't seen Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, you must be living under a rock.

N

nitwhit3286

EmilyP.Deigh said:
:duh: That movie is a classic. If you haven't seen Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, you must be living under a rock.

obviously...under the rock entitled "Underneath this Southern Maryland Rock is nitwhit"

Cockdiesel

Mr. Contemptuous
EmilyP.Deigh said:

Her child is most likely sitting in front of the T.V. watching it now. :pisspoorparent:

By the way, welcome. :howdy:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
maybe when I was little and I don't remember...I am not into the old classics..sorry
You should show your daughter that movie.

So then whats your favorite Christmas movie?

N

nitwhit3286

####diesel said:
Her child is most likely sitting in front of the T.V. watching it now. :pisspoorparent:

By the way, welcome. :howdy:

you don't know anything about how I parent coc*head...so please STFU....and by the way she is asleep azz wipe.. I don't put my kids on atv's sorry..

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
You should show your daughter that movie.

So then whats your favorite Christmas movie?

The Gift with John Denver....Annabelle's Christmas Wish...Home Alone...How the Grinch stole Christmas

EmilyP.Deigh

Looky here, little miss. I did some lurking before I started posting, and it seems to me like all you do is ##### and moan and :blahblah: about how much you hate living here. Why don't you do something about it instead of whining and complaining? You have a 19 month old baby. Why don't you take care of her...take her to some play groups, take her to museums, etc. instead of sitting in front of the computer and griping. Who lives with you? How do you sleep for 10 hrs when you have a baby? I'm sure the area isn't nearly as horrible as you pretend it is. Get outside, go look around. Make the best of it. I haven't been here for long, but I am already sick of hearing your 20 yr old self whine and complain about how much you hate it here and can't wait to get back to piss poor VA Beach. Sorry, but I'd much rather live here than that cesspit.

When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. Obviously you didn't get that memo, because it appears as though you've been sucking on them instead.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
EmilyP.Deigh said:
Looky here, little miss. I did some lurking before I started posting, and it seems to me like all you do is ##### and moan and :blahblah: about how much you hate living here. Why don't you do something about it instead of whining and complaining? You have a 19 month old baby. Why don't you take care of her...take her to some play groups, take her to museums, etc. instead of sitting in front of the computer and griping. Who lives with you? How do you sleep for 10 hrs when you have a baby? I'm sure the area isn't nearly as horrible as you pretend it is. Get outside, go look around. Make the best of it. I haven't been here for long, but I am already sick of hearing your 20 yr old self whine and complain about how much you hate it here and can't wait to get back to piss poor VA Beach. Sorry, but I'd much rather live here than that cesspit.

When life hands you lemons, you make lemonade. Obviously you didn't get that memo, because it appears as though you've been sucking on them instead.

:roflmao: :high5:

N

nitwhit3286

EmilyP.Deigh said:

please..I don't need another navy wife telling me how to run my personal life..sorry but I am not your stereotypical military scum..obviously you have never been in va beach...I have been here two years...the best thing about this place is solomon's island..and that really isn't saying a whole lot. Please don't tell me what I need to do....I go to bed at 10pm at night and wake up at 8 in the morning..my child likes her sleep thank you very much...now go about your miserable military life.. thank you.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
please..I don't need another navy wife telling me how to run my personal life..sorry but I am not your stereotypical military scum..obviously you have never been in va beach...I have been here two years...the best thing about this place is solomon's island..and that really isn't saying a whole lot. Please don't tell me what I need to do....I go to bed at 10pm at night and wake up at 8 in the morning..my child likes her sleep thank you very much...now go about your miserable military life.. thank you.
Are navy wives different and lets say.......

Army or Marine wives?

And what do you hate about them? I infact love that I grew up being a Navy brat, which by the way means my mother was a "Navy Wife"