Hi, I'm new.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
RIGHT!! Yep, two hours out of my day are spent on this lovely website arguing with the dumb locals...thats fine...I don't even know you..I could care less what you think of me....and I sure as hell don't want to know anything about you. WHy don't you shut up and deal with the fact that everything at one time or another grows and expands....so you folks can have more liquor stores on every street corner and another cheeseburger in paradise you love so dear...so see expansion isn't all that bad...
Why don't you move back to Va Beach sooner? I am sure you could stay with someone until your hubby moves back. I mean it's only a 3 -4 drive.

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
Why don't you move back to Va Beach sooner? I am sure you could stay with someone until your hubby moves back. I mean it's only a 3 -4 drive.

I know I will be moving sometime in the summer...probably august...but before then....highly unlikely...too much stuff going on between now and june for the baby and I to head down there.

Cockdiesel

Mr. Contemptuous
nitwhit3286 said:
RIGHT!! Yep, two hours out of my day are spent on this lovely website arguing with the dumb locals...thats fine...I don't even know you..I could care less what you think of me....and I sure as hell don't want to know anything about you. WHy don't you shut up and deal with the fact that everything at one time or another grows and expands....so you folks can have more liquor stores on every street corner and another cheeseburger in paradise you love so dear...so see expansion isn't all that bad...

Haven't we been through this "could care less" thing quite a few times on here? :confused:

So, tell us, how much less could you care?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
I know I will be moving sometime in the summer...probably august...but before then....highly unlikely...too much stuff going on between now and june for the baby and I to head down there.
Why not go back on the weekends?

You will find out, that as much as you hate this place. You will want to come back. Sure there are things to do around there, but You will HATE the traffic, hate people. Find out that parts of Va Beach are WAY more red neck than here. Don't believe drive down past dam neck, past the base. You will see

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
Why not go back on the weekends?

You will find out, that as much as you hate this place. You will want to come back. Sure there are things to do around there, but You will HATE the traffic, hate people. Find out that parts of Va Beach are WAY more red neck than here. Don't believe drive down past dam neck, past the base. You will see

When I lived in Va Beach..I lived in the kemps. area...and I have always hated the traffic..the lights are too short there..but I love the people and I love the beach....I can't wait until I can take my little one there every day during the summer...and take day trips to the air and space museum and the va marine science museum....all of which will be nice and close by...if I was to take tori all the way to b'more to the aquarium..I would flip out!! Too long of a drive for just one place...esp. with a 19mo. old.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nitwhit3286 said:
wow bob you are so smart..you have me all figured out...how I am so boring and all..geez I wish I could be as smart as you!! And no..this place is far from paradise..you want paradise? go and visit kailua beach in oahu... :)
Hawaii is fun for about a month, then you realize you're on an ISLAND!! That would be like living her and not being able to leave the county.

And most people like you wish they were as smart as me, that doesn't make you special..

Smart people live in places like here, and vacation in places like Hawaii.

But besides all that, what can you do in Hawaii that you can't do here?

N

nitwhit3286

itsbob said:
Hawaii is fun for about a month, then you realize you're on an ISLAND!! That would be like living her and not being able to leave the county.

And most people like you wish they were as smart as me, that doesn't make you special..

Smart people live in places like here, and vacation in places like Hawaii.

But besides all that, what can you do in Hawaii that you can't do here?

haha!!! are you kidding me?? I would love to live in hawai'i..I visited for a week and loved every minute of it. I wouldn't hesitate to move there...if all my family moved there too..which isn't too much of a possiblity. Smart people live everyone..not just in st. mary's county I can assure you.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
nitwhit3286 said:
..you want paradise? go and visit kailua beach in oahu... :)
That sucked, to many tourists. I preferd my backyard in Haleiva, next to a beach break called "Leftovers". Nothing like kicking back on your deck overlooking the ocean and grabbing lobsters out of the back yard for dinner.

N

nitwhit3286

aps45819 said:
That sucked, to many tourists. I preferd my backyard in Haleiva, next to a beach break called "Leftovers". Nothing like kicking back on your deck overlooking the ocean and grabbing lobsters out of the back yard for dinner.

wouldn't know anyting about haleiva..I have no clue where that it...and lobsters for dinner sounds tasty I suppose....but I would take hawai'i over that.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
wouldn't know anyting about haleiva..I have no clue where that it...and lobsters for dinner sounds tasty I suppose....but I would take hawai'i over that.
The locals there would hate you. They hate anyone not from the island, that wants to move and live there. They are VERY mean.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
nitwhit3286 said:
:killingme That's a town on the north shore of Ohau, about 3 miles from Wiamea beach.

N

nitwhit3286

aps45819 said:
:killingme That's a town on the north shore of Ohau, about 3 miles from Wiamea beach.

maybe thats why I don't know where it is...its in ohau.. haha

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
The locals there would hate you. They hate anyone not from the island, that wants to move and live there. They are VERY mean.

that is such crap.....sorry to bust your bubble on that one, but the locals are vey nice!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
that is such crap.....sorry to bust your bubble on that one, but the locals are vey nice!
Right because you were spending money then leaving.

But if you tried to move there, it would be different. They are very strange on their rules. And you not being local and moving there would change something about their way of life. I guess they feel you aren't good enough for them.

EmilyP.Deigh

nitwhit3286 said:
yes, can't you see that the place needs to be built up? Its nowhereville right now compared to your home back in FL....

I'm not from Florida. The chihuahua lady is from FL.

On another note...
Do you all remember that song from Rudolph? "Why am I such a misfit, I am not just a nit whit....."