Hi, I'm new.

EmilyP.Deigh

nitwhit3286 said:
please..I don't need another navy wife telling me how to run my personal life..sorry but I am not your stereotypical military scum..obviously you have never been in va beach...I have been here two years...the best thing about this place is solomon's island..and that really isn't saying a whole lot. Please don't tell me what I need to do....I go to bed at 10pm at night and wake up at 8 in the morning..my child likes her sleep thank you very much...now go about your miserable military life.. thank you.

Well, it's fine if you want to make yours and your daughter's lives miserable, but don't come on to these forums and go on and on about how miserable you are. That gets old real quick. Maybe if you had a better attitude you'd make more friends and have a better time here. You better get used to living in different places if your hubby is military. If you spend your life complaining about where you are, you will find the years will have passed by and you will be a miserable old person with no good memories to remember.

And I'm sure your child does like her sleep...mom doesn't pay her any attention and is always posting on the forums and complaining about living in So. MD. Her bed is probaby her sanctuary. :lmao:

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
Are navy wives different and lets say.......

Army or Marine wives?

And what do you hate about them? I infact love that I grew up being a Navy brat, which by the way means my mother was a "Navy Wife"

awesome... I personally don't like being a navy wife...too much crap to put up with..and I am not even the one in the military...imagine how it would be if I was? You know, I never would join the military....couldn't hack it. And I was a spoiled rotten kid and my parents weren't military...so what is the difference? You know why the kids get so damn spoiled? because either the mommy or daddy goes away for 6 months at a time on a boat...so to suffice they try and buy the kid happiness......but I guess that happens if you are in the military or not...so point not made.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
awesome... I personally don't like being a navy wife...too much crap to put up with..and I am not even the one in the military...imagine how it would be if I was? You know, I never would join the military....couldn't hack it. And I was a spoiled rotten kid and my parents weren't military...so what is the difference? You know why the kids get so damn spoiled? because either the mommy or daddy goes away for 6 months at a time on a boat...so to suffice they try and buy the kid happiness......but I guess that happens if you are in the military or not...so point not made.
then why did you marry into the military? You knew before hand.

N

nitwhit3286

EmilyP.Deigh said:
Well, it's fine if you want to make yours and your daughter's lives miserable, but don't come on to these forums and go on and on about how miserable you are. That gets old real quick. Maybe if you had a better attitude you'd make more friends and have a better time here. You better get used to living in different places if your hubby is military. If you spend your life complaining about where you are, you will find the years will have passed by and you will be a miserable old person with no good memories to remember.

And I'm sure your child does like her sleep...mom doesn't pay her any attention and is always posting on the forums and complaining about living in So. MD. Her bed is probaby her sanctuary. :lmao:

I am glad you think your posts are so witty and funny...I could care less about what chit you have to say to me..to me you are another one of the screwy md folks..you will fit right it... :yay:

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
then why did you marry into the military? You knew before hand.

haven't I gone through all this before? I have dabbled into this part of my supposed miserable life before.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
haven't I gone through all this before? I have dabbled into this part of my supposed miserable life before.
I must have missed it. Can you recap it for me please. Or show me the post.

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
Does that upset you?

I haven't even been mean today, and look you are upset. Really no reason for this.

who said I was upset? what is there to be upset about? My God I don't even know you people!! I find it rather hysterical actually

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
who said I was upset? what is there to be upset about? My God I don't even know you people!! I find it rather hysterical actually
But you want to come hang out with us "people"

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
I must have missed it. Can you recap it for me please. Or show me the post.

yeah like I could evenbegin to remember the post much less the thread it was in... I got married to support an unborn child. I thought I was doing the right thing for the child...not for myself..and I should have trusted my instincts.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
yeah like I could evenbegin to remember the post much less the thread it was in... I got married to support an unborn child. I thought I was doing the right thing for the child...not for myself..and I should have trusted my instincts.
So why not divorce him?

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
But you want to come hang out with us "people"

didn't say I wanted to...now did I ? Show me that post... I was just asking for information....I won't be here long enough now..remember?

EmilyP.Deigh

nitwhit3286 said:
didn't say I wanted to...now did I ? Show me that post... I was just asking for information....I won't be here long enough now..remember?

You don't have to say you want to be here...you are here every day...that says it all!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
nitwhit3286 said:
Oh I will find it, because you said you wanted to meet us at our lunch gatherings and such.
nitwhit3286 said:
well, we should all make the time to have a forumite gathering..and when you all do that....you will see me...because anyone can be fake on the internet...don't we all know that?
From the Slotted in Maryland thread

Last edited:
N

nitwhit3286

EmilyP.Deigh said:
You don't have to say you want to be here...you are here every day...that says it all!

yep damn straight..and what are you gunna do about it?? :boxing:

N

nitwhit3286

mv_princess said:
There are lots of single moms. Your child is going to figure that you are miserable and then also be the same way.

I will wait till that day comes.. until then here I am..you are right....absolutely miserable :)