Hollyrock Diesel Douchebags - step in

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Now that I killed this thread. Does anyone know where I can get a Duramax engine for my 1976 K10 short bed? :buddies:

Last edited:

BOP

Are you sure the truck was green? Could it have been black with all the smoke?? Are you sure it was a 2004? Could it have been a 2003?? Are you sure it had those specific wheels on it like you described? I dont get that you can describe every little detail about the truck, but cant seem to remember a 6 digit tag number? How is that possible?? Your not that type of person tho....your the type of person that gets off on starting ####....thats easy to tell just reading your other post on random forums.

BTW...ive never seen a stack coming out of a bed of a truck blow smoke and it come out at a 90 degree angle and go in someones car window.... I have seen it go straight up in the air tho....

You can best believe that the first time one of my tires get cut...or winsheild gets cracked that you wont be able to hide behind your screen name...you do have a IP adress...I've already obtained that info...and have your post stating that damages "could" happen....you didnt say you would do it but you would be the police's first stop....believe that!

Sincerely, just another Hollyrock Douchebag.... BLACK 2006 GMC 2500HD 4 door 4x4...that will run 12's and get 21mpg....oh, and with a big sticker in the back glass!

Speaking of small penises....

:coffee:

bcp

In My Opinion
Now that I killed this thread. Does anyone know where I can get a Duromax for my 1976 K10 short bed? :buddies:

You know that's not as easy an install as one might think it to be.
At least if you don't want to see engine codes flashing non-stop.

would also have to start with front suspension the Duramax is not the lightest engine on the market

BOP

I was talking about all the new, first time posters in this thread.

But need I remind you of the 140mph beltway incident? Maybe it wasn't 140mph, but if the shoe fits.....

And I'm not talking about shutting down the dealer either. But his clientele are certainly not making a good case for him.

Is that the one where his penis fell off due to the g-forces?

bcp

In My Opinion
I was thinking about getting a Hollyrock sticker for my truck just because of this thread,
however,, if my dicks going to shrink when I put the sticker on the truck, Im afraid I just cant afford to suffer any more loss than age has already given me.

glhs837

Power with Control
I am beginning to understand why they moved 700 miles away from you....
(sorry couldnt let that softball go by without a swing)

I dont build trucks, not enough patience to work on vehicles...

I am glad that Three Oaks Homeless shelter provides such quality care that you are happy at home, glad to see my donations are working.

Again, you cant understand simple English. I never said they moved. They passed away (a grown up euphemism for dying so you'll know next time you hear it and wonder) back where I grew up, and left from over 30 years ago. Not sorry you dont have the patience to wrench, god knows how many machines have been saved over the years.

bcp

In My Opinion
Is that the one where his penis fell off due to the g-forces?

didn't fall off due to g-force,
it got flung out the window from air flow, and run over by the back tires and ripped in half.

BOP

I think you are... your last 3 post have been about penis's.... I got your douche bag for you.....

douche bag-
(n) {French, fr. Italian "doccia"}
1. An object used for vaginal hygeine.

:yahoo:

Or in your case, it can be used to perform an enema.

:coffee:

techie

Again, you cant understand simple English. I never said they moved. They passed away (a grown up euphemism for dying so you'll know next time you hear it and wonder) back where I grew up, and left from over 30 years ago. Not sorry you dont have the patience to wrench, god knows how many machines have been saved over the years.

glhs837
Power with Control

Looks like a lot of time on the internet, you have a lot of "online girlfriends" and real popular I bet... Bet those real life social skills are lacking quite a bit.....
Thats averaging 5 post a day just here... but in the World Of Warcraft, you are probably some grand poopah wizard or some #### with all kinds of magical powers....

cheezgrits

Thought pirate
Summer's Eve called, they want you all to quit using the word douche to describe these, well, ummm,

This ispretty embarrassing for actual douche bags.

BOP

Welcome! This is Hank and I’m your chief flight attendant. On behalf of Vrai and the entire crew, welcome aboard the SOMD Forums, non-stop service from here to eternity!

Our flight time will be of 24 hours and 7 Days, weekly. We will be flying at an altitude of many feet at a ground speed of a lot of miles per hour/kilometers per hour.

At this time, make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Also make sure your seat belt is correctly fastened. Also, we advise you that as of this moment, any electronic equipment must be turned off. Thank you.

When the seat belt sign illuminates, you must fasten your seat belt. Insert the metal fittings one into the other, and tighten by pulling on the loose end of the strap. To release your seat belt, lift the upper portion of the buckle. We suggest that you keep your seat belt fastened throughout the flight, as we may experience turbulence.

There are several emergency exits on this aircraft (??? forward, ??? aft, and ??? over each wing.) Please take a few moments now to locate your nearest exit. In some cases, your nearest exit may be behind you. If we need to evacuate the aircraft, floor-level lighting will guide you towards the exit. Doors can be opened by moving the handle in the direction of the arrow. Each door is equipped with an inflatable slide which may also be detached and used as a life raft.

Oxygen and the air pressure are always being monitored. In the event of a decompression, an oxygen mask will automatically appear in front of you. To start the flow of oxygen, pull the mask towards you. Place it firmly over your nose and mouth, secure the elastic band behind your head, and breathe normally. Although the bag does not inflate, oxygen is flowing to the mask. If you are travelling with a child or someone who requires assistance, secure your mask on first, and then assist the other person. Keep your mask on until a uniformed crew member advises you to remove it.

In the event of an emergency, please assume the bracing position. (Lean forward with your hands on top of your head and your elbows against your thighs. Ensure your feet are flat on the floor.)

A life vest is located in a pouch under your seat or between the armrests. When instructed to do so, open the plastic pouch and remove the vest. Slip it over your head. Pass the straps around your waist and adjust at the front. To inflate the vest, pull firmly on the red cord, only when leaving the aircraft. If you need to refill the vest, blow into the mouthpieces. Use the whistle and light to attract attention. (Also, your seat bottom cushion can be used as a flotation device. Pull the cushion from the seat, slip your arms into the straps, and hug the cushion to your chest.)

The following electronic devices (calculators, CD players, laptop computers) may be used when the seat belt sign is off, or when permitted by your crew. Cellular/mobile telephones, remote-controlled toys or any electronic device operating with an antenna must be turned off at all times.

We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the smoke detectors located in the lavatories is prohibited by law.

You will find this and all the other safety information in the card located in the seat pocket in front of you. We strongly suggest you read it before take-off. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our crew members. We wish you all an enjoyable flight.

Let's Party!

:party:

Oh, and please keep your hands and feet inside your browser until it has come to a complete stop.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had to stay out of this tread, leaving it all to those that know something about building high performance engines and trucks and chit like that.

It has been entertaining though...:buddies:

ZARA

Thank you, everyone, for the great :killingme

You have a small penis, don't you?

:evil::evil:

+1 :killingme:buddies:

You have a small penis, don't you?

:whistle::lmao:
I think you are... your last 3 post have been about penis's.... I got your douche bag for you.....

douche bag-
(n) {French, fr. Italian "doccia"}
1. An object used for vaginal hygeine.

:yahoo:

Darlin, when someone calls another person a douche bag, they are stating that the person is a pussy-willow and their attitude stinks.

This definition, although not widely known by people that have not ventured past their small towns, can easily be summed up by stating the person is acting like a F*cktwat. But most people do not like to be quite that vulgar and use the simple words douche bag. Which is something that is used to clean up a pussy-willow because it stinks.

Now, when anonymous people jump in for no reason other than sheer boredom (Like me for instance...I'm waiting on dinner and have time to kill:evil:) and raise hell being of the male persuasion (unlike me), it usually means they have something to prove and most women equate that to a small appendage because it is overall and generally unimpressive, much like the display that caused the question to come about.

And if you truly must know, I have met both her and her husband, I am positive she does not suffer for unimpressive appendages or appendage envy.

:buddies:

HOLLYROCK4EVA

Thank you, everyone, for the great :killingme

:evil::evil:

+1 :killingme:buddies:

:whistle::lmao:

Darlin, when someone calls another person a douche bag, they are stating that the person is a pussy-willow and their attitude stinks.

This definition, although not widely known by people that have not ventured past their small towns, can easily be summed up by stating the person is acting like a F*cktwat. But most people do not like to be quite that vulgar and use the simple words douche bag. Which is something that is used to clean up a pussy-willow because it stinks.

Now, when anonymous people jump in for no reason other than sheer boredom (Like me for instance...I'm waiting on dinner and have time to kill:evil:) and raise hell being of the male persuasion (unlike me), it usually means they have something to prove and most women equate that to a small appendage because it is overall and generally unimpressive, much like the display that caused the question to come about.

And if you truly must know, I have met both her and her husband, I am positive she does not suffer for unimpressive appendages or appendage envy.

:buddies:

So you have slept with her and her husband?

Of course..didn't I just say that? Is your reading comprehension a little off today? It's ok, I realize you didn't get your nap. Off to bed with you kiddo, you need your sleepy time.

Many of us have.

Which reminds me..... BG, you still got my blankets! :lol: No rush, just busting on ya.