HOLY CHIT!!!

Tech

I have a Leupold on my 6.5 Creedmoor Weatherby rifle...it does not make me any more accurate than any other scope until I've spent the time to dial it in.
Just wonder how much time the shooter had to get from his position below the ridge line to getting into position to shoot.

And who told him to bring a ladder?

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Just wonder how much time the shooter had to get from his position below the ridge line to getting into position to shoot.

And who told him to bring a ladder?
umm..he was not brain dead and knew how to use a ladder??

WingsOfGold

He said "the vast majority," there, deadeye.

I haven't shot a long arm other than a shoot gun for decades, but I was a natural good shot with iron sights, just like they taught me in boot camp.

Give me a pistol, however, and I was better off walking up to a barn and throwing the pistol at the side of it, even though I've shot pistols off and on during that time.

Of course, I can't golf to save my life. Hook or slice. I can't put it down the fairway if I was getting a free shot of leg to do so.
Swing and a miss at golf but now I'm in a multiple GC community I'll wait till nobody's there to keep from embarrassing myself. 30 some years ago my first yearn I broke 100 at Andrews, pretty long holes. I should have quit while I was ahead. Played once about 10 years ago, Drive was about 20 yards shorter than what I averaged in my late 30's. Now I would look like Dementia Joe I think.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Have the leftists started screeching about Trump calling for violence when he raised his fist and yelled "Fight! Fight! Fight!"?

Because that's what the left does; leftist sh*t.
(Late responding, I've had a busy day.) but yeah, they have. Effing idiots

• Sad

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Terrence K. Williams

@w_terrence

The Democrats assassinated Abe Lincoln
The Democrats assassinated JFK
The Democrats assassinated MLK
The Democrats assassinated Malcolm X
The Democrats attempted to assassinate Theodore Roosevelt
The Democrats attempted to assassinate Ronald Reagan
The Democrats attempted to assassinate President Trump
The Democratic Party is a dangerous and deadly criminal organization

7:06 AM · Jul 14, 2024
·
4.3M
Views

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
IMG_6546.png

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Tech, you mentioned the antichrist head wound. It would be a mortal wound. You know Biden would also fit that description. He had 2 aneurysms that required surgery.

• Wow

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I have a Leupold on my 6.5 Creedmoor Weatherby rifle...it does not make me any more accurate than any other scope until I've spent the time to dial it in.
I’ve got a Hilux on one of my rifles and I wouldn’t trade it for a Leopold.

WingsOfGold

crap, I thought it was bad when they were calling him Hitler.

Now he’s the antichrist.

:rolleyes:
Many years ago I was doing a liquid lunch at the Clinton Inn....... well in Clinton with a gal that worked for me. RR was shot, she went on with the 666 in the bible. Ronald Wilson Reagan......... glad that didn't work out for her theory.