how long until the catholic religion dies?

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Starman3000m said:
Please take time to read the Biblical scripture and context of the whole chapter of Matthew 16. You will also find in the Bible that Jesus chided Peter shortly afterward for not believing that Jesus would have to die for the sins of mankind. Simon Peter was also the apostle who drew his sword and cut off the ear of one of the centurions who came to arrest Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemene. Jesus told him to put away the sword.

The Rock is the Foundational Truth alone that Jesus Is The Christ, The Son of The Living God. That is the Rock that the Truth of God is built upon and all who trust in Jesus Christ and believe He is the Son of God are part of His Church. Not a "specific denomination" but personal Faith in The Saviour, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

I have read it. I disagree with you. It's not a matter of "specific denomination". That wouldn't be an issue if it weren't for Protestants who took it upon themselves to interpret personally and often erroneously. Let me remind you that there were no "denominations" for the first 15 centuries of Christianity.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Nucklesack said:
I'd agree, i'd like to see a comparison of Catholics and Population. Showing the flat number is misleadings since the percentage could be dropping.

23% of the population in 1975, 23% in 2005.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Another argument between Catholics and Protestants. Surprise! :sarcasm:

If we are Christians, we should be proclaiming Jesus and salvation not whether being a Baptist, Catholic, Pentecostal, a whatever is better. Remember:
1 Corinthians 13:11-13

11When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things.

12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.

13But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.
Not one knows or comprehends the mind of God other than what we read from His word. If you read a "Catholic" Bible or a New International Version there is far more that is exactly alike and much less that is different and the differences are mainly trivial.

Satan is doing well to keep Christians going at each other. That way we can't proclaim the gospel and he can prevent more souls from getting into God's kingdom. I think Christians arguing among themselves as to who is right and who is wrong is straight from hell and causes more souls to be lost than won.

• God is the creator of the universe.
  • He provided the scriptures through His prophets and followers through divine inspiration for all mankind to find His way.
  • He came as man as Y'shua, Jesus, as the sacrifice for all mankind.
  • Jesus was crucified for our sins.
  • Jesus rose from the dead as a promise of eternal life for all who accept God's plan of forgiveness.
  • Forgiveness is available to all who accept Jesus as Savior and Lord and follow His ways.
  • Jesus will return to rule with His followers.

Do Catholics and Protestants agree on this list? I think so. Everything else is the vanity of man getting in the way.

May God rebuke satan for dividing His people.

Starman3000m

Radiant1 said:
I have read it. I disagree with you. It's not a matter of "specific denomination". That wouldn't be an issue if it weren't for Protestants who took it upon themselves to interpret personally and often erroneously. Let me remind you that there were no "denominations" for the first 15 centuries of Christianity.

Correct, there were no "denominations" but there were various churches established by the Apostles who went their various ways to spread the Good News of Christ. The Apostles did not point to Peter as the leader of the message; they pointed people to have personal Faith in Jesus Christ, The Son of the Living God, as the Way to Salvation. It is faith in Christ, not in any other man or membership in any church, whereby one receives Salvation.

Starman3000m

2ndAmendment said:
Another argument between Catholics and Protestants. Surprise! :sarcasm:

If we are Christians, we should be proclaiming Jesus and salvation not whether being a Baptist, Catholic, Pentecostal, a whatever is better. Remember:
Not one knows or comprehends the mind of God other than what we read from His word. If you read a "Catholic" Bible or a New International Version there is far more that is exactly alike and much less that is different and the differences are mainly trivial.

Satan is doing well to keep Christians going at each other. That way we can't proclaim the gospel and he can prevent more souls from getting into God's kingdom. I think Christians arguing among themselves as to who is right and who is wrong is straight from hell and causes more souls to be lost than won.

• God is the creator of the universe.
  • He provided the scriptures through His prophets and followers through divine inspiration for all mankind to find His way.
  • He came as man as Y'shua, Jesus, as the sacrifice for all mankind.
  • Jesus was crucified for our sins.
  • Jesus rose from the dead as a promise of eternal life for all who accept God's plan of forgiveness.
  • Forgiveness is available to all who accept Jesus as Savior and Lord and follow His ways.
  • Jesus will return to rule with His followers.

Do Catholics and Protestants agree on this list? I think so. Everything else is the vanity of man getting in the way.

May God rebuke satan for dividing His people.

The Foundational Faith is belief in Jesus Christ alone as you have listed.
However, once any denomination coerces people into believing theirs is the exclusive church membership that "guarantees" Salvation is where the division begins.

Unfortunately, today's organized religions and assorted denominations place "conditions" on Salvation apart from genuine repentance and personal Faith in Christ.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Starman3000m said:
Correct, there were no "denominations" but there were various churches established by the Apostles who went their various ways to spread the Good News of Christ. The Apostles did not point to Peter as the leader of the message; they pointed people to have personal Faith in Jesus Christ, The Son of the Living God, as the Way to Salvation. It is faith in Christ, not in any other man or membership in any church, whereby one receives Salvation.

Yes, the apostles were the bearers of the Good News and they relented to Peter as their leader in the matter. If it were not for the Apostolic Church founded upon Peter there would be no salvation for nobody would have heard the Word of God.

In your opinion does it matter what one believes about Christ? Even the demons believe (James 2:19). Psstt...I don't think the demons are gaining salvation through their personal faith in Christ. :ohwell:

Starman3000m

Nucklesack said:
Well hello there, :howdy:.

And that brings us back to my question about Native Americans (Here Here Here)
According to your belief, you have to have faith in Christ in order to reach salvation. The Native Americans didnt know Christ until the Spaniard priests came and "saved" them.

So, did the Native Americans that died, before they were taught the "Word" and "One Truth", go to hell?

If so, why? They were seperated by thousands of miles of water, from where Jesus lived and died. There was no way fro them to learn of a Savior.
They were punished for Ignorance?
Because otherwise, did Jesus and God purposely make it so that the Heathens went to hell before the Spaniards came, and ultimately "Saved" them?

:howdy:

I don't know if you read my response in a previous thread, but the answer is that the Native Americans would have been descended from people who migrated from the original starting point of God's Creation of man; the Middle East. At that time, their societies would either have been pagan or would have been believing in Only One God of Creation. When the native people migrated to America they would have brought their faith-beliefs with them.

If any of the tribe remained faithful to the belief and worship of The One God and not paganism, then I believe that God would have honored that faith under the Old Covenant Laws of God that were established and that they would have faithfully lived by. Remember that Salvation is done on a personal basis not a communal basis.

Now, however, with the comprehension of having to decide between paganism and Monotheism, many social orders (tribes) became more controlled by leaders who imposed pagan practices and the people had to go along with it - with, perhaps, the exception of those who disagreed.

I am sure that those tribes had their own atheists and agnostics among their midst who had a difference of opinion.

God is faithful, knows the heart of mankind and reveals His Truth to those who seek the Truth.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Radiant1 said:
Yes, the apostles were the bearers of the Good News and they relented to Peter as their leader in the matter. If it were not for the Apostolic Church founded upon Peter there would be no salvation for nobody would have heard the Word of God.

In your opinion does it matter what one believes about Christ? Even the demons believe (James 2:19). Psstt...I don't think the demons are gaining salvation through their personal faith in Christ. :ohwell:
Starman3000m said:
I discern a difference between "believe in" and "faith in" and the difference is profound.

Bavarian

nhboy said:
Could you be more specific? What practices do you think are keeping the Church in the past? I know the Pope has permitted the Tridentine rite (that's my kind of rite!) to be practiced but it is not compulsory. If they haven't changed it, there a few unkind words for the Jews in there!

I'm not interested in how long the Catholic Church will last, its already lasted quite awhile.....

What I find interesting is that a fourteen year old Roman Catholic boy, Joseph Alois Ratzinger, now known as Pope Benedict XVI, was a forced member of the Hitler Youth when he was a child. I understand that at sixteen years old, he trained as a Luftwaffenhelfer, or colloquially, a Flakhelfer (anti-aircraft corp flak helper), part of a group of about 100,000 German boys (and girls) who were required to assist soldiers with operating searchlight and anti-aircraft batteries. Joseph reportedly was not very keen on being a Hitler Youth, and being of a sickly nature he missed a lot of training (probably on purpose). It is unclear if he trained with the infantry or if he ever actually participated in defense operations. Germany had to draft its youngsters because the Luftwaffe couldn't control the airspace above Germany. The British were constantly bombing urban areas at night and the Americans were doing it by day. I find it somewhat ironic that at age 78 he became the supreme leader of a church that historically had a very large role (over a period of decades) in laying the groundwork for the Holocaust by implementing a sustained campaign of demonizing the Jews, apparently the purpose being to maintain ancient Ecclesiastical discipline within the Church.
You do not know the facts. Unless one lived through the War in Germany or had close relatives who did, they should remain silent. My father was one of six brothers who were sent to war, only two survived. He was held for slave labor in France until 1948, (sound like what is being done now). My mother, who was U.S. citizen living in Germany had to climb from basement to basement of bombed buildings.
Why were schools, churches and hospitals targeted by the English? Look at pictures of the destruction. My father's aunt was a school principal, she let the classes go home at noon the day before a holiday, at 2PM, a bomb went through the school, this in a rural area.
We could go on and on, but you get my point. Don't judge Pope Benedict XVI. One of my young aunts also watched the skys for aircraft.

Starman3000m

Radiant1 said:

Is this really scriptural? Please show me from the Holy Bible where the Apostles relented to Peter as their "leader".

Radiant1 said:
In your opinion does it matter what one believes about Christ?

Fair question, but, my opinion does not count in this circumstance. It is Jesus' opinion that matters in regard to what a person believes about Him. That is why He asked: Whom Do People Say That I Am?
Radiant1 said:
Even the demons believe (James 2:19). Psstt...I don't think the demons are gaining salvation through their personal faith in Christ. :ohwell:

Yes, the demons know that Christ is the Son of The Living God; however, they are among Satan's minions who turned against God and were cast out of heaven. They chose to follow Satan. That is why they cried out by asking if Jesus had arrived to judge them before their time (of judgment).

Last edited:

Starman3000m

Nucklesack said:
I thought i did, but i didnt see how mankind originally descending from the Middle East (this is your contention, not mine, but thats a different fight lol), and then having moved to the "New World" has anything to do with Having Faith in Christ.
Basically your saying they moved over here, with knowledge of the Old Testament and then splintered.
But someone (was it you?) said you had to have Faith in Christ, to be saved. So even if they came over here, with beliefs similiar to the Jews, they (being thousands of miles away) had no ability to know Christ came and existed.

Ok i understand the reasonings, basically if they stayed true to the OT then they were covered. See no problem.

Ok i can see how the first couple of Generations would have gotten in trouble for moving away from the Old Testament, they have direct knowledge yet they ignored it and went Heathen instead.
But what about the 40th Generation down the line, they wouldnt have had any exposure to anything other than praying to the Jaguar God, thats all they and there Forebearers would have known.
So they were "Heathen" because of exposure and environment, this is where Toxic and I got into an issue. I stated if you were only exposed to Islam, then you were most likely going to be a Muslim, its not till your exposed to other beliefs that you even KNOW there could be some other way to pray. I wasnt slamming Toxic (though he took it that way) it just a matter of exposure.
back to the Heathens, if all they know is following Paganistic Heathen Gods, how are they punished for ignorance?

I'm sure they did too, unfortunately for them, they didnt live where a belief of Freedom of Religion was prevalent.

Not to belabor it, but how do they (The Heathen) know there is a "Truth" if all they've known and been taught is the Heathens version of a "One Truth" (not saying thiers is better, just different than your own "One Truth")

That get backs to the Sins, your (Abrahamic) Sins are different than the Heathens. In your opinion, are they (the Heathen) sinning, if they commit an act you think of as Sin yet in their Belief its not?

That actually could get back to the Different Denomination beliefs, since in some its Though Shall not Murder (kill an innocent) and in others its Though Shall not Kill (take anyones life). Is it a Sin if you follow the First example, but another follows the second?
Now i know you'll post that one of those is Correct, but that wasnt the intention of that question.

Thanks Nucklesack - All good questions and there are answers to each of them. Will be able to respond at length a bit later this afternoon when I am able to have time.

brendar buhl

Doesn't seem Christian
Starman3000m said:
...the answer is that the Native Americans would have been descended from people who migrated from the original starting point of God's Creation of man; the Middle East. At that time, their societies would either have been pagan or would have been believing in Only One God of Creation. When the native people migrated to America they would have brought their faith-beliefs with them...

Over 12500 years ago Hebrews marched through and ice age?

Bavarian

Nucklesack said:
I thought i did, but i didnt see how mankind originally descending from the Middle East (this is your contention, not mine, but thats a different fight lol), and then having moved to the "New World" has anything to do with Having Faith in Christ.
Where was the garden of Eden? The Middle East. More importantly, where did Noah's Ark run aground? Also, Middle East.
That does not, however, imply that American Indians were followers of the Old Testament.

libby

Gus,
Do I understand you correctly? You hate most of what the Catholic Church stands for, yet you still attend? Why?
There are so many churches you could go to, shopping until you found one that teaches all you already believe. If you do this, you won't have to change anything about yourself, and you can comfortably sit in the pew without examination of conscience.
The Catholic Church has solid reasons for all that she teaches in the name of Jesus Christ. If you don't like it, make use of the free will God gave you and leave.
I am a woman, just as a previous poster said about herself, and I do not feel one bit slighted by the Catholic Church. On the contrary, I do not believe any other faith raises women, and their roles in society, up as much as the CC does. And, as if you didn't know, who is the single most celebrated created person in all of humanity according to the Catholic Church? I'll give you a hint, it's a woman!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Bavarian said:
St. Peter was made the first Pope by Jesus when he said "Thou art Peter and upon this rock I will build My Church and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against her. Any other wording is from an invalid translation of the Bible. On Easter Sunday, St. Peter was the first to enter the empty tomb, even though St. John got there first.
No one knows if they are saved until they stand before God in personal judgement after death.
I will continue to pray for you heretics that you will return to the Church before it is too late.
Read & study more Bavarian. Peter was NOT made a pope by Jesus. The word pope NEVER appears in the Bible. In Matthew 16v18 Jesus said:...you are Peter and upon this rock I will build my church. The Greek word Peter is "petros" and the next word rock is "petra"- 2 different things. The Apostles helped the church grow but it was built on the ONLY possible foundation that could support it- Jesus!
Next, Peter wasn't the first at the tomb. The women were (Mary Magdalene & another Mary). Read Matthew 28v1. After they heard from the angel, they went back to tell the Apostles what they heard and then Peter & John went there (vs 8).
Strike 3 is your worst statement of all! I couldn't live THINKING/HOPING that I was saved. We Christians can all know that we are saved as in 1 John 5v13. If you need to wait and hope that you are saved you should join the Jehovah's Witnesses or the Amish because they feel the same way you do about salvation. Please don't continue to pray for me because obviously you aren't sure of your salvation and I don't want an unsaved person praying for me. No offense meant, just going by what you say here. :howdy:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
libby said:
Gus,
The Catholic Church has solid reasons for all that she teaches in the name of Jesus Christ.
I am a woman, just as a previous poster said about herself, and I do not feel one bit slighted by the Catholic Church. On the contrary, I do not believe any other faith raises women, and their roles in society, up as much as the CC does. And, as if you didn't know, who is the single most celebrated created person in all of humanity according to the Catholic Church? I'll give you a hint, it's a woman!
Yes, and to your demise, your church elevates her above Jesus which is sinful idolatry! Mary was NOT sinless nor was she taken bodily into Heaven, she is not the mediatrix between us & God nor is she "the mother of God"! Christian women are not less than Christian men in God's eyes (Galatians 3v28) BUT men & women have different roles. Paul tells Timothy that women are NOT to be pastors or deacons. There are still roles that only women should do and roles that only men should do. Everything else can go either way. All I am trying to do is point out the Biblical truth and chase away man made heresies, no meanness intened here Libby. :howdy:
If anyone is interested, I conduct a nightly Bible study over Amateur Radio that is also available online at www.thespiritnet.net Amateur radio is receivable if you have a shortwave receiver that can pick up 3.905Mhz. We are not on Friday nights because I work at "My Brother's Place" in Waldorf then. We are on at 9pm Saturday-Thursday and the actual study starts at 9:30 and goes until 10:30. email me if you have comments. Thanks!

Last edited:

Bavarian

ItalianScallion said:
Read & study more Bavarian. Peter was NOT made a pope by Jesus. The word pope NEVER appears in the Bible. In Matthew 16v18 Jesus said:...you are Peter and upon this rock I will build my church. The Greek word Peter is "petros" and the next word rock is "petra"- 2 different things. The Apostles helped the church grow but it was built on the ONLY possible foundation that could support it- Jesus!
Next, Peter wasn't the first at the tomb. The women were (Mary Magdalene & another Mary). Read Matthew 28v1. After they heard from the angel, they went back to tell the Apostles what they heard and then Peter & John went there (vs 8).
Strike 3 is your worst statement of all! I couldn't live THINKING/HOPING that I was saved. We Christians can all know that we are saved as in 1 John 5v13. If you need to wait and hope that you are saved you should join the Jehovah's Witnesses or the Amish because they feel the same way you do about salvation. Please don't continue to pray for me because obviously you aren't sure of your salvation and I don't want an unsaved person praying for me. No offense meant, just going by what you say here. :howdy:
Peter was made Pope.
The women did not ENTER the tomb, St. Peter was first to enter.
Your idea of being "saved" now is the sin of Presumption. One can only follow God's will both in Faith and Charity and hope to get into Heaven.
I will still pray for you, the more I read from you, the more I see that you need it. It is especially important that those who were Catholic, remain Catholic as they won't be able to plead ignorance of the Truth.
Modern translations of the Bible have inaccuracies. Use the Rhiems-Douray translation for accuracy.

Last edited:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Bavarian said:
Peter was made Pope.
The women did not ENTER the tomb, St. Peter was first to enter.
Your idea of being "saved" now is the sin of Presumption. One can only follow God's will both in Faith and Charity and hope to get into Heaven.
I will still pray for you, the more I read from you, the more I see that you need it. It is especially important that those who were Catholic, remain Catholic as they won't be able to plead ignorance of the Truth.
Modern translations of the Bible have inaccuracies. Use the Rhiems-Douray translation for accuracy.
Sin of Presumption? Rhiems-Douray? Hope to get into Heaven? No wonder! God love you my friend. I see that your sources are what's keeping you in the dark. Ask God to save you and open your eyes to the truth. No one should wonder if they're saved when God assures us that we are when we ask Him to. :angel:

libby

ItalianScallion said:
Yes, and to your demise, your church elevates her above Jesus which is sinful idolatry! Mary was NOT sinless nor was she taken bodily into Heaven, she is not the mediatrix between us & God nor is she "the mother of God"! Christian women are not less than Christian men in God's eyes (Galatians 3v28) BUT men & women have different roles. Paul tells Timothy that women are NOT to be pastors or deacons. There are still roles that only women should do and roles that only men should do. Everything else can go either way. All I am trying to do is point out the Biblical truth and chase away man made heresies, no meanness intened here Libby. :howdy:
If anyone is interested, I conduct a nightly Bible study over Amateur Radio that is also available online at www.thespiritnet.net Amateur radio is receivable if you have a shortwave receiver that can pick up 3.905Mhz. We are not on Friday nights because I work at "My Brother's Place" in Waldorf then. We are on at 9pm Saturday-Thursday and the actual study starts at 9:30 and goes until 10:30. email me if you have comments. Thanks!
There are Scripture passages to support both of our positions, and we could go over them all day and night. So now what? One of us is right, and the other is wrong, about what Scripture says about Peter, Mary, the True Presence and on and on. You are quick to suggest my interpretation is incorrect, but what if the Holy Spirit is leading me to it through my own in depth study and prayer? Are you brazen enough to believe your personal interpretation is infallible?
And what is this "everything else" that you think can go either way?

Starman3000m

Nucklesack said:
no problem-o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman3000m

I don't know if you read my response in a previous thread, but the answer is that the Native Americans would have been descended from people who migrated from the original starting point of God's Creation of man; the Middle East. At that time, their societies would either have been pagan or would have been believing in Only One God of Creation. When the native people migrated to America they would have brought their faith-beliefs with them.

Knucklesack said:
Basically your saying they moved over here, with knowledge of the Old Testament and then splintered.
But someone (was it you?) said you had to have Faith in Christ, to be saved. So even if they came over here, with beliefs similiar to the Jews, they (being thousands of miles away) had no ability to know Christ came and existed.

Response: Yes, basically mankind was scattered throughout the world (Tower of Babel incident) but would have already had the previous knowledge of One Creator God. These people (their leaders) willingly chose to try to reach God on their own terms as well as follow pagan gods which they set up for themselves. They took those beliefs to the lands where they settled. Remember that the initial act of belief in the Supreme Creator God is one of Faith that there is Only One God but that belief was replaced with one devised by man – and this through the deception of God’s enemy, Satan, who seeks to keep individuals from trusting God. (Yes, Satan plays a major role in blinding people from the Truth) The Bible calls Satan “the god of this world” who blinds people from knowing the truth.

The fact that the Native Indians were thousands of miles away from the Middle East would not prevent the Creator God from revealing Truth of His existence as His communication with mankind is spiritual. According to the Holy Bible, when Jesus was crucified and entombed for three days He preached to the souls who were imprisoned in Hades and set them free. After His resurrection, He promised that His message would come to man through the Intervention of God’s Spirit of Truth: The Holy Spirit who would emanate from God. I believe that God’s Supernatural and Divine Intervention would have been able to reveal His Truth to any individual who was sincerely seeking to know the Real Truth. I also believe there could have been individuals who received God’s Revelations but who would have been persecuted and/or killed because they were not going along with the pagan program imposed by their leaders. Remember that Native Indian tribal leaders replaced physical pagan gods with “spiritual pagan gods” i.e., god of lightning, god of wind, god of earth, god of water, god of rain, as well as the animist belief that the souls of ancestors existed in living creatures other than humans.

Quote:

If any of the tribe remained faithful to the belief and worship of The One God and not paganism, then I believe that God would have honored that faith under the Old Covenant Laws of God that were established and that they would have faithfully lived by. Remember that Salvation is done on a personal basis not a communal basis.

Knucklesack said:
Ok i understand the reasonings, basically if they stayed true to the OT then they were covered. See no problem.

God is Good and Faithful To His Word and would have always responded to whomever personally called on Him for His help in knowing Truth.

Quote:

Now, however, with the comprehension of having to decide between paganism and Monotheism, many social orders (tribes) became more controlled by leaders who imposed pagan practices and the people had to go along with it - with, perhaps, the exception of those who disagreed.

Knucklesack said:
Ok i can see how the first couple of Generations would have gotten in trouble for moving away from the Old Testament, they have direct knowledge yet they ignored it and went Heathen instead.
But what about the 40th Generation down the line, they wouldnt have had any exposure to anything other than praying to the Jaguar God, thats all they and there Forebearers would have known.
So they were "Heathen" because of exposure and environment, this is where Toxic and I got into an issue. I stated if you were only exposed to Islam, then you were most likely going to be a Muslim, its not till your exposed to other beliefs that you even KNOW there could be some other way to pray. I wasnt slamming Toxic (though he took it that way) it just a matter of exposure.
back to the Heathens, if all they know is following Paganistic Heathen Gods, how are they punished for ignorance?

You are correct in the sense of people being “indoctrinated by others” about what to believe. It is only when God Intervenes with His Truth and through the Power of His Holy Spirit that Truth can be comprehended – then it is up to the free-will of the individual whether to retain their “comfort-zone belief” or respond to the Spiritual Revelation. There are many whose Truth of God is revealed through dreams and other ways deemed a “supernatural miracle”. And remember that what is considered “supernatural” to the human intellect is really very Natural to the Quality of a Divine Creator God. Still others are prevented from even considering any other belief because of threats upon their life by those who control them. The Bible mentions how ordinary people are used by God to bring the Salvation Message to others BUT it is the Holy Spirit of God that does the convicting of the heart of the individual in order to bring about the response of whether to believe by faith or not believe that Jesus Is The Son of The Living God.

Quote:

I am sure that those tribes had their own atheists and agnostics among their midst who had a difference of opinion.

Knucklesack said:
I'm sure they did too, unfortunately for them, they didnt live where a belief of Freedom of Religion was prevalent.

Yep. Not allowed to exercise and act upon Free Will .

Quote:

God is faithful, knows the heart of mankind and reveals His Truth to those who seek the Truth.

Knucklesack said:
Not to belabor it, but how do they (The Heathen) know there is a "Truth" if all they've known and been taught is the Heathens version of a "One Truth" (not saying thiers is better, just different than your own "One Truth")

While those who trust in Christ as Saviour are given the commission to let others know, it is the work of God’s Holy Spirit that Intervenes and reveals the Truth to those being told about God’s Plan of Salvation. The Bible states that God is willing that No Man should perish and He is patient enough to keep “knocking” on the door of the “Heathen’s” heart until the Free Will response is made by the individual to believe or not believe the path of Salvation through the Atoning Blood of Jesus Christ.

Knucklesack said:
That get backs to the Sins, your (Abrahamic) Sins are different than the Heathens. In your opinion, are they (the Heathen) sinning, if they commit an act you think of as Sin yet in their Belief its not?

That actually could get back to the Different Denomination beliefs, since in some its Though Shall not Murder (kill an innocent) and in others its Though Shall not Kill (take anyones life). Is it a Sin if you follow the First example, but another follows the second?
Now i know you'll post that one of those is Correct, but that wasnt the intention of that question.

The Bible states that EVERYBODY is in a sinful state and fall short of the Glory of God because of man’s initial and willful sin of Disobedience and Defiance of God’s Authority. (Man wants to be his own boss and do things his own way.) Thus we are all in the same boat and separated from God until we call upon the path of Salvation that God provided for mankind. Thus, it is up to each individual if they believe in God or not and if so, if they are able to earn and merit their way to heaven by their own good works or if they need the help of Y’shua HaMashiach (Jesus of Nazareth)

God Did For Mankind What Abraham Was Going To Do For God.