How much do u pay for daycare?

wineo

loving life
:whistle:I could get some crates and be in business:yahoo:QUOTE]

and the kids love to be crated! :yay:

:whistle:I see one of my dogs has made it in with her already, a few self feeder bottles to hang and I'm in business:yahoo: I will charge a lower fee, since I won't have to keep an eye on them, while they are napping and playing:diva: When should I open:buddies::lmao:

I should really think about that. What's it take to get licensed?

aanderson

$165 a week...16 months old...all meals provided by in-home daycare provider. I just provide diapers and wipes...and I had to provide formula when he was on that.

shygirlmd

:whistle:I could get some crates and be in business:yahoo:QUOTE]

and the kids love to be crated! :yay:

Two of mine do that all the time. The dog just looks at them like they are crazy. Personally, I'd rather have the dog running around the house than the two that crate themselves.:lmao: Much less destruction to clean up later. Take last night for instance. I was changing baby's diaper and went to check on part of the dinner that was cooking in the microwave. It was meat in a cooking bag with gravy that I needed to just re-heat so it would be hot when hubby got home from work late. It had exploded. Knowing there's no way it could have done that "on its own", I questioned these two. Little one had stopped the microwave and reset it for higher temperature and longer cook time. Oh.. and he had turned the bag over so the holes I poked to vent it were on the bottom.:ohwell:

camily

Peace
Two of mine do that all the time. The dog just looks at them like they are crazy. Personally, I'd rather have the dog running around the house than the two that crate themselves.:lmao: Much less destruction to clean up later. Take last night for instance. I was changing baby's diaper and went to check on part of the dinner that was cooking in the microwave. It was meat in a cooking bag with gravy that I needed to just re-heat so it would be hot when hubby got home from work late. It had exploded. Knowing there's no way it could have done that "on its own", I questioned these two. Little one had stopped the microwave and reset it for higher temperature and longer cook time. Oh.. and he had turned the bag over so the holes I poked to vent it were on the bottom.:ohwell:

That's hysterical. :killingme

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I pay $220 a week for a 3 year old full time and a 6 year old before and after. All meals are provided. The normal rates are $140 for the 3 year old and $100 for the 6 year old but I get a $20 a week discount since they are both in care. I think that the $100 for before and after care is a little steep seeing as she has him under 2.5 hours a day. At home provider in Great Mills.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm

I have a daycare but I am kinda keeping an eye out if something else comes along. I have a 1 year old. It is almost impossible to find daycare that is open past 5. I work till 5. I kinda like the home daycares but no one works past 5. darn it.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I pay $220 a week for a 3 year old full time and a 6 year old before and after. All meals are provided. The normal rates are $140 for the 3 year old and $100 for the 6 year old but I get a $20 a week discount since they are both in care. I think that the $100 for before and after care is a little steep seeing as she has him under 2.5 hours a day. At home provider in Great Mills.

I use to hate paying $100/week when my daughter was in school all day but I know that she is taking the spot of a younger kid that would be in the daycare home all day.

camily

Peace
I have a daycare but I am kinda keeping an eye out if something else comes along. I have a 1 year old. It is almost impossible to find daycare that is open past 5. I work till 5. I kinda like the home daycares but no one works past 5. darn it.

What area?