Hunter Biden

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hunter Biden Is Being Deposed On Thursday. Here’s What He Should Be Asked Under Oath

Last October, John Paul Mac Isaac, the owner of the computer repair shop in Wilmington, Delaware, where Hunter Biden abandoned his “laptop from hell,” filed suit against Hunter Biden among others, alleging defamation. Hunter Biden’s attorneys countered with claims against Mac Isaac, alleging the store owner had committed several “invasion of privacy” torts by sharing the data recovered from the laptop. In filing the counterclaim, and the answer and defenses to Mac Isaac’s defamation lawsuit, Hunter Biden claimed he lacked “knowledge sufficient to admit or deny the allegations,” that the laptop was his and that he dropped it off at the repair shop.

On Thursday, however, Hunter will be under oath and unable to allow his attorneys to obfuscate on his behalf. One of the first questions posed to the president’s son will be whether he left the MacBook at the repair shop and signed the agreement stating that any “equipment left with the Mac Shop after 90 days of notification of completed service will be treated as abandoned and you agree to hold the Mac Shop harmless for any damage or loss of property.”

Of course, Hunter Biden’s high-priced lawyers will do all they can to keep Hunter from providing substantive responses, and the president’s son will likely trot out the “I don’t remember” response so frequently one would be forgiven for thinking they’re questioning the elder Biden. But unlike the “journalists” interviewing Hunter, Mac Isaac’s attorney, Brian Della Rocca, will probe the matter further.

Is this your signature? Does it look like your signature? Did you have a MacBook? Did it have a Biden Foundation sticker? Did it break? Did you ever visit this area of Wilmington? What about this store? Where did you live at the time? If an expert identifies this as your signature, do you have any basis to challenge that conclusion?

Then there is Mac Isaac’s claim that Hunter Biden returned to the store a second time with a “Western Digital external hard drive” to allow Mac Isaac to transfer the recovered data to that hard drive. Follow-up questions here will expose the ridiculous idea that Hunter has no recollection of the affairs, if that is what Hunter Biden claims: So you may have come to this store twice, driving yourself, but you have no recollection because you were too high to remember? Is that your testimony? And you don’t remember purchasing a hard drive?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Another Hunter Biden WhatsApp Message to Chinese CEFC Associate – “The Biden’s Are the Best I Know at Doing What the Chairman Wants”

The latest Hunter Biden WhatsApp message comes just a week after an IRS whistleblower revealed Hunter was threatening a Chinese business associate to pay up or else.

IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley revealed Hunter Biden demanded payment from his Chinese business associate over WhasApp messenger.

Hunter Biden demanded payment and threatened Henry Zhao, a Chinese Communist Party official and director of Harvest Fund Management.

Hunter Biden demanded payment and threatened Henry Zhao, a Chinese Communist Party official and director of Harvest Fund Management.

Harvest Fund Management had previously invested in Hunter Biden’s firm, BHR Partners – a private investment fund founded in 2013 that is co-owned by the Bank of China.

The July 2017 WhatsApp message Hunter Biden sent to Henry Zhao is as follows according to the IRS whistleblower:

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my directions. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

New York Times ‘Buries’ The Lede, Confirms Hunter Biden Probe Whistleblower Claims

The New York Times reported in the 20th paragraph that IRS supervisory special agent Gary Shapley’s whistleblower testimony claimed that a mid-2022 bid by Delaware’s U.S. Attorney David Weiss to pursue charges in Washington, D.C., got rejected by the top federal prosecutor in the nation’s capital.

“A similar request to prosecutors in the Central District of California, which includes Los Angeles, was also rejected, Mr. Shapley testified,” the report added in the 21st paragraph. “A second former I.R.S. official, who has not been identified, told House Republicans the same story. That episode was confirmed independently to The New York Times by a person with knowledge of the situation.”

The reporting about the source could be significant as Attorney General Merrick Garland has denied allegations of political interference in the investigation, which so far has amounted to a plea deal for the 53-year-old Hunter Biden for tax and gun violations. Ross and others called out The New York Times for the low-priority placement.

“NYT buries in the 21st paragraph that it has an independent source who confirms the two IRS whistleblowers’ claim that David Weiss said he was blocked from bringing charges against Hunter Biden in California,” Ross said in his tweet.

“Of course they did,” responded the House Judiciary Committee GOP’s account.

“They buried the lede,” added Jason Foster, a former investigative counsel in the Senate who founded government watchdog group Empower Oversight. Tristan Leavitt, the president of Empower Oversight and a lawyer representing Shapely, responded with a pair of exclamation points.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Breitbart ran a story this week, ignored by corporate media, headlined, “Hunter Biden’s Attorney Confirms WhatsApp Text Shaking Down Chinese Businessman Is Real.”

Well how about that. On Friday, Hunter’s attorney issued a statement attempting to explain away the WhatsApp bribery message as a coke-fueled mistake, and to put Joe Biden in the clear, even though Hunter’s extortive text message clearly claimed Joe was “sitting right next to me.” Actually, the attorney’s statement didn’t quite claim Hunter was non-compos-mentis when he typed the text, which itself was pretty coherent for something allegedly written by a person under the influence:

“The DOJ investigation covered a period which was a time of turmoil and addiction for my client. Any verifiable words or actions of my client in the midst of a horrible addiction are solely his own and have no connection to anyone in his family.”​

It’s weak. The attorney is crafting a new type of insanity defense, craftily turning Hunter’s widely-publicized drug problems into an asset. But it is a stretch too far. For one thing, there is no “drugs made me do it” defense when your actions are coherent, intelligible, and consistent with furthering a criminal act. For another thing, the lawyer is not denying that Hunter didn’t mean every single word of that text message.

The problem is that, within ten days from Hunter sending that message, the Biden Family Business mysteriously got $5.1 million from a CCP-linked energy company. On which no taxes were paid. Starting the same day, Hunter’s company began receiving regular “consulting fees” that nearly totaled another $5 million.

It’s good money if you can get it.

The IRS whistleblower who has been cooperating with the House said that FBI investigators sought to use location data to confirm that Joe Biden was in the room, but their investigation was shut down or otherwise buried under the Potomac river.

There’s a lot more detail. The House Oversight Committee has now traced millions from the same energy company to various Biden family members, including Hunter, James, Hallie, and a fourth unidentified Biden.

Which is why this proposed defense is paper thin. Nobody is going to believe that the smoking gun of a WhatsApp message — a message that explicitly seeks a bribe from a foreign national and simultaneously implicates Joseph Robinette Biden, the old pony soldier himself — nobody will believe that was a random one-off event provoked by a night of orgiastic recreational drug use.

Don’t blame the attorney. He could have lied and denied the message was verifiably true. But he hewed to his ethical duties and admitted the message was real. So far, he’s just seems to be trying to make the best case he can out of a very, very bad case.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

IRS whistleblower: Hunter Biden hasn’t paid taxes on 2014 money from Ukrainian oligarch’s firm

Federal agents secured evidence that Hunter Biden engaged in a “pretty classic tax evasion scheme” that allowed him to avoid paying taxes on millions of dollars in income since at least 2014, and the deal he ultimately got would not have been afforded to other Americans facing such serious charges, an IRS whistleblower who supervised the investigation tells Just the News.

“If these facts were from the local businessman or the neighbor next door, they would have been charged, they would have already probably had their entire sentence,” IRS Supervisor Agent Gary Shapley said during a 45-minute interview aired Thursday on the John Solomon Reports podcast.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Did U.S. Attorney David Weiss Confirm IRS Whistleblower’s Allegations?

Here is where it gets interesting.

As the U.S. Attorney for the District of Delaware, my charging authority is geographically limited to my home district. If venue [sic] for a case lies elsewhere, common Departmental practice is to contact the United States Attorney’s Office for the district in question and determine whether it wants to partner on the case. If not, I may request Special Attorney status from the Attorney General pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 515. Here, I have been assured that, if necessary after the above process, I would be granted § 515 Authority in the District of Columbia, the Central District of California, or any other district where charges could be brought in this matter.

Weiss is trying to have it both ways. He insists he had full authority to press charges in his district while he still confirms the crux of Shapley’s accusations — that he did not actually have full authority to bring charges against Hunter Biden without having the authority of a Special Counsel.

As Kim Strassel explained in the Wall Street Journal, “If the team appointed to investigate Hunter wanted cases prosecuted in certain jurisdictions, and those cases failed to proceed on the say-so of Biden appointees, it destroys Mr. Garland’s claims that the case was insulated from politics.” Further eroding Garland’s claims is that Weiss reportedly did request special counsel status from the Justice Department in the spring of 2022 but was denied.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

EXCLUSIVE: 'This calls into question the integrity of their investigation.' Sen. Ron Johnson slams Hunter Biden probe as it's revealed prosecutor who signed off on 'sweetheart' tax deal previously worked for First Son's business partner

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Hunter Biden with the 8 Ball in the library': Internet game of Clue breaks out as cocaine is found at the White House - two days after president's recovering addict son attended

• A white powder that turned out to be cocaine was found at the White House
  • The library is open to tours by the public and regularly sees high footfall
  • Americans took to Twitter to share memes mocking the president and his son

There is no suggestion the cocaine found at the White House belongs to Hunter Biden, but many still mocked the president's son on Twitter

herb749

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Truth matters. When I took this job, I wasn’t pro-Hunter or anti-Hunter. I am pro-data and facts,” Riggleman said on Twitter. “Forensics make clear that considerable information linked to Hunter Biden is questionable.”

“The American people deserve the truth. Sourcing, expert data analysis and facts-based insights are the only way,” he added. “I look forward to the truth coming out.”

In a statement, Kevin Morris, a lawyer for Hunter, suggested that there was a lot of misinformation related to Hunter’s laptop and the corruption allegations against him.

glhs837

Power with Control
So this is why this guy gets credit for being able to discern the difference.

http://www.analystwarehouse.com/contract-information

He founded this company and evidnetly still has ties. Since he refers to his team and all.

“I and my forensics, data, and telephony team are conducting data investigations and analysis for Hunter Biden’s legal team,” Riggleman said after he was seen at a meeting with Hunter’s lawyers at a hotel in Washington, D.C., on Monday.

But if he's going to say this....

Forensics make clear that considerable information linked to Hunter Biden is questionable.

Then pick a piece of that questionable information and explain to me why you think so. But I dont think we will get that.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Then pick a piece of that questionable information and explain to me why you think so. But I dont think we will get that.

Nope, unsubstantiated claims ... that will be BLASTED across the mediascape as a REPUBLICAN found Hunter Biden Laptop False

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Experts baffled by White House invoking Hatch Act to dodge Hunter cocaine question: 'ridiculous'

Bates invoked the Hatch Act — legislation that prohibits federal employees from talking about or using federal resources for campaign purposes — to dodge the white question on former President Trump's claim that the Colombian bam-bam belonged to the president or his son.

"I don't have a response to that, because we have to be careful about the Hatch Act," Bates responded. "What I will say is that I have noticed there does seem to be some increasing frustration coming from that corner in general, and I think it is probably rooted in the contrast between their substantive policy records."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Questions Over Hunter Biden Probe Swirl Around Prosecutor Lesley Wolf. Here’s What You Need To Know.

In addition to other allegations about Wolf’s role in the probe, Grassley’s letter revealed an October 2020 briefing that Wolf allegedly received from the Department of Justice and FBI. The alleged briefing covered information the FBI obtained from a confidential human source alleging a foreign bribery scheme involving Biden and his father, President Joe Biden.

“[O]n October 23, 2020, Justice Department and FBI Special Agents from the Pittsburgh Field Office briefed Assistant U.S. Attorney Lesley Wolf, one of your top prosecutors, and FBI Special Agents from the Baltimore Field Office with respect to the contents of the FBI-generated FD1023 alleging a criminal bribery scheme involving then-Vice President Biden and Hunter Biden,” the letter states, citing information from “individuals aware of the meeting.”

“[H]owever, the meeting did not include any IRS agents,” it says. A pair of IRS whistleblowers – both are investigators who worked on the agency team investigating Hunter’s tax affairs – have stepped forward to Congress to allege that their investigation was hampered by Justice Department prosecutors, Wolf in particular.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Whistleblower Boss Confirmed David Weiss Didn’t Have Authority to Charge Hunter Biden

Although Weiss maintains he did have authority to charge Hunter Biden, Waldon confirmed via email that Shapley’s notes were correct from an October 7, 2022, meeting between Waldon, Shapley, and Weiss, among others. “Darrell asked me to shoot an update from today’s meeting. Darrell — feel free to comment if I miss anything,” the top line of the email read.

In point two of the email to Waldon, Shapley recapped that “Weiss stated he is not the deciding person of whether charges are filed,” he said. “I believe this is a huge problem — inconsistent with DOJ public position and Merrick Garland testimony.”

Waldon replied to Shapley, “Thanks, Gary. You covered it all”:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Democrat Eric Swalwell says Hunter Biden's laptop was just full of 'non- consensual nudes' - and claims it is 'bananas' to suggest it influenced 2020 results because the FBI refused to release it

• California Rep. Eric Swalwell said it's 'bananas' to think suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story influenced the 2020 election
  • Accused Judiciary Chair Jim Jordan and the GOP of obsessing over the 'non-consensual naked images' of Hunter on the hard drive
  • There is no proof naked images were not consensual – and other information led to allegations President Biden was involved in his son's shady foreign business

Rep. Eric Swalwell got into a bitter public display with Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan during a hearing with FBI Director Christopher Wray while arguing that the GOP has turned into the 'party of non-consensual nudes.'

The California Democrat reduced the discoveries found on Hunter Biden's hard drive to his nude images, despite the slew of damning evidence from the laptop that Republicans maintain could have altered the outcome of the 2020 elections.

Swalwell said during the hearing Wednesday it's 'bananas' to think suppression of the laptop discovery influenced the election. He also slammed Republicans for believing they are 'guardians of personal security and privacy.'

'Chairman, I've counted in this hearing – and we're only about an hour in – the use of the word 'laptop' about 20 times,' Swalwell lamented after questioning Wray at the Judiciary hearing on Wednesday.

'In fact, in the Chairman's opening statement, he said that he's upset that he believes the FBI prevented more Americans from learning about a private citizen's laptop,' he said in a swipe at Rep. Jordan, adding: 'That is bananas to me.'

You all are bringing up FISA every single question, you're essentially saying to the American people that you're guardians of personal security and privacy, but the 2020 election was determined because the FBI didn't let more Americans see a private citizen's non-consensual nudes,' Swalwell said.

While images found on Hunter Biden's laptop have been shared widely since their discovery, the images were taken by the president's son and there is no evidence that they were captured in a 'non-consensual' setting.

'Is that what we are saying here? That you lost the election not because of your ideas but because a private citizen's laptop wasn't out there? That's bananas,' Swalwell added. 'Like, you should be a party of ideas, not a party of non-consensual nudes to help you win an election. It seems like that is what the objection that is here today.'

'This hearing has turned into absolute chaos. I yield back.'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Republican lawmakers erupted Tuesday after learning about a 2015 email chain that predated President Biden’s infamous 2015 trip to Ukraine, when a Burisma Holdings executive revealed the "ultimate purpose" of Hunter Biden’s involvement with the Ukrainian energy company.

One month before then-Vice President Joe Biden traveled to Ukraine, where he threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid if Ukrainian leaders did not fire their top prosecutor, Hunter Biden and Burisma executives were discussing executing a contract for counter-messaging against any federal investigations into Burisma’s founder and then-president, Mykola Zlochevsky.

"The sequence of events that led to the firing of Viktor Shokin, and the subsequent comments by then-Vice President Biden, raise serious concerns as to what machinations were really at play — and were purposefully concealed from the American people," Rep. Virginia Foxx, R-N.C., who sits on the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, told Fox News Digital. "No matter how you slice Hunter Biden’s involvement, it screams public corruption at the highest levels and must be fully investigated."

"The calm, judicious, steady reveal of incredibly condemning evidence that clearly incriminates the Biden crime family will eventually alarm even the most ardent supporters of this WH occupier," said Rep. Clay Higgins, R-La., also a committee member. "Our President is compromised, he should resign and be forever condemned, and the Democrat Party should begin rebuilding itself."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Then Blue Star folks were also specifically reaching out to people in the State Department, as we reported back in March 2020.

State Department records show that Painter and her Blue Star co-founder, Karen Tramontano, reached out to top State Department officials through 2016 to set up meetings to discuss Ukraine and Burisma.
Painter sent an email to Tony Blinken who was then a deputy secretary of state in June 2016, asking for a meeting. Blinken is now a foreign policy adviser to Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.
Tramontano also sent an email to the State Department on Feb. 24, 2016, trying to meet over Burisma saying that she wanted to get “a better understanding of how the U.S. came to the determination that [Burisma] is corrupt.” She also dropped Hunter Biden’s name as connected to Burisma.

Blinken is now Secretary of State.

Republicans are now reacting to the Nov. 2, 2015 Pozharskyi email.

“The sequence of events that led to the firing of Viktor Shokin, and the subsequent comments by then-Vice President Biden, raise serious concerns as to what machinations were really at play — and were purposefully concealed from the American people,” Rep. Virginia Foxx, R-N.C., who sits on the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, told Fox News Digital. “No matter how you slice Hunter Biden’s involvement, it screams public corruption at the highest levels and must be fully investigated.”
“The calm, judicious, steady reveal of incredibly condemning evidence that clearly incriminates the Biden crime family will eventually alarm even the most ardent supporters of this WH occupier,” said Rep. Clay Higgins, R-La., also a committee member. “Our President is compromised, he should resign and be forever condemned, and the Democrat Party should begin rebuilding itself.” [….]
“I don’t think Biden had Shokin fired because he was too lax on corruption,” said Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn. “I think Biden had him fired to cover his own tail when it comes to the Biden family’s shady business dealings in Ukraine and because Shokin was looking into Zlochevsky very seriously. It’s not a coincidence that this email came a month before his visit to Kyiv. Our work on the Oversight Committee isn’t finished.”
“Evidence makes it clear that Hunter Biden was only appointed to Burisma’s board of directors because of his last name and family’s network,” said Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., the committee’s chairman. “Additionally, the FBI’s Biden bribery record detailing an alleged extortion and bribery scheme between then-Vice President Biden and a Burisma executive in exchange for certain actions mirrors the purpose of Hunter Biden’s appointment. The Department of Justice has been sitting on a mountain of evidence pointing to the Bidens’ corruption for years but has been engaged in a coverup. We need to root out this politicization and misconduct at the Department of Justice and deliver answers, transparency, and accountability to the American people.” [….]
Sens. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Josh Hawley, R-Mo., who both sit on the Senate Judiciary Committee, told Fox News Digital that the uncovered emails further point to the Bidens being tied to a foreign bribery scheme.
“There can be no doubt about Burisma’s motives for paying Hunter Biden millions despite his lack of industry expertise, it’s right there in black and white,” Grassley said. “This was always about enlisting the Biden name to influence U.S. policy and public perception of a Ukrainian company mired in corruption investigations. The Justice Department forced Burisma’s lobbying firm to register as foreign agents. Why wasn’t Hunter Biden?”

Oh, and Fox? Your new story wasn’t “First on Fox.” You might want to check your archives. Because here was Tucker Carlson (you know, that guy who used to work for you) breaking down that email around the same time as the NY Post, and we were covering it as well. This was October 2020, just a few weeks before the election. The Republicans need to ingest all this info and take action.